Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You'll Never See It Coming...

93126197_reallybigcanmeme.jpg.be232f2662c4af1de421754ae1a51393.jpg

USS GEORGIA (SSGN 729)

The first indication you might have that they're in the neighborhood is when more than 150 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles jump out of the ocean in a ripple salvo. Or maybe it will be when they insert numerous special forces units, like SEALS, onto the beach without ever surfacing and then extract those same forces; again, without ever surfacing. Yeah, a really big can of Whoop Ass.

Edited by 429
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 429 said:

93126197_reallybigcanmeme.jpg.be232f2662c4af1de421754ae1a51393.jpg

USS GEORGIA (SSGN 729)

The first indication you might have that they're in the neighborhood is when more than 150 Tomahawk Cruise Missiles jump out of the ocean in a ripple salvo. Or maybe it will be when they insert numerous special forces units, like SEALS, onto the beach without ever surfacing and then extract those same forces; again, without ever surfacing. Yeah, a really big can of Whoop Ass.

Ms. 429,

I'm guessing Ms. here as I went by your avatar but I've been wrong before, just ask PP and RMC...

I don't get to post this time of year due to lack of data reception in my location this time of year.

Very well stated.

Thank you for sharing.

Good day Ma'am.

4 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Ms. 429,

I'm guessing Ms. here as I went by your avatar but I've been wrong before, just ask PP and RMC...

I don't get to post this time of year due to lack of data reception in my location this time of year.

Very well stated.

Thank you for sharing.

Good day Ma'am.

Nope, capt. I spent lots of time under the waves before women rode on submarines.  But the the skimmer dudes would want to argue with me. We refer to their vessels as targets for good reason. And they never even know we’re there. 

Just now, 429 said:

Nope, capt. I spent lots of time under the waves before women rode on submarines.  But the the skimmer dudes would want to argue with me. We refer to their vessels as targets for good reason. And they never even know we’re there. 

Mr. 429 it is then.

I had a 50/50 chance at getting it correct.

Good day, Sir and thanks again.