Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 15 August 2018

TexasGranny

Hello All and Adam - I appreciate everyone's hard work with Dinar Vet's - I have seen a lot over the last 5 -8 years in regards to this speculation of investment of Dinar to RV.  As each year passes by it seems to be GOI and/or CBI keeps kicking the can down the road with excuses and/or some type of holdup for not pulling the RV trigger.  I say all this to say Adam do you really think Iraq CBI will RV their currency during 2018 and/or early 2019?  I can't speak for everyone but I know many is getting somewhat concerned about this investment and we know nothing is guaranteed in this investment but NO one really knows what going on in Iraq and it's somewhat very disappointing.  Again thank for ALL you do....  

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Hello Adam......if, (big IF) the election results become official by the end of next week (after holiday) how long would you speculate that it would take to seat the new parlaiment and start conducting business? I realize this is Iraq and anything or nothing may happen SOON. Thanks to you and your team for the best info out there.

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam,

All The Best To You, Adam, AND Many, Many Thanks For All You and Your Affiliates Have And Are Doing For Us!!!

:tiphat:       :tiphat:       :tiphat:

The following article seems to indicate the Oil and Gas PROVISIONS can be implemented via the Federal Court. Is this really the case or am I missing something? If so, the HCL related considerations may be applied more instantaneous than having to go through the upcoming newly seated Parliament, ratified by the yet to be elected President, and then published in the Gazette.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Adam, it seems they are still talking about corruption and counterfeiting.  I thought those issues were resolved way back. Also, doesn’t it seem they will keep Abadi as Prime Minister. 

It really seems they keep dragging issues out thT should have been completed by now. And the HCL.  WHEN????  Your thoughts