Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Is Enought To Gag A Maggot.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

We are at a very sensitive moment in Dinarland.

Gurus are asked not to give out any intel.

All intel is sensitive.

7/8/2018  Judy Byington...Gagged...

Note: We are in an intel blackout. Tomorrow Aug. 8 appeared to be an important date for many reasons as listed below.
The Intel Report has twice stated that as the RV was released, instructions to exchange/redeem would be made public between 11:58 pm EST and 12:01 am EST. I would advise to take a close look at your emails.

7/8/2018 Bruce The Goose...

1. Tomorrow’s date of 8-8-2018 was an important number for the Chinese, Iraq and us.
2. Bruce gagged....was told by someone very high up in this not to give any intel tonight because everything was done.
3. The new ISX was opened on Mon. Aug. 4 and people were trading on it on international platforms.

Mnt Goat...Gagged...There is no magic to it and no trigger. No one is going to stand on a stage and hand Iraq a certificate for graduating to Article VIII. We must watch how they perform and opening the ISX up to a global trading platform on Aug 1st was a very good sign moving forward in this direction.  

7/8/2018  Infowars...Guru Trump gagged?

Donald Trump Jr. Reacts To Infowars Censorship: ‘Really About Purging All Conservative Media’

https://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-jr-reacts-to-infowars-censorship-really-about-purging-all-conservative-media/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

Oh Thug, I’m crying from laughing so much. Of course I’m making my own sound effects using my best Asian voice and of course squishy noises.  Oh my gosh. Someone near and dear to me may have to have this prank played on them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2018 at 6:15 PM, one2one said:

who decides who is a GURU  ? self appointed i assume

Actually one to one it would be me who decides who is a guru. All you have to do is post outrageous , Unprovable and most times just plain stupid stuff. And send half of your dinar in a plain brown wrapper   To me FROSTYJACK and I will issue you a guru certificate. I have a computer full of them. And just so you know it is legitimate I will print it out in color  I hope that clears it up for everyone. 😎