Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 oh Sonny1

pleasantvalleySunday

I am a supporter of Sonny1 but, I would like to hear from him since his date did not work. I would hope that he would post something then not hear from him for a few weeks. That would give him more credibility in the long run. This is JMHO.

Actually he came on on the 23rd I believe and said it was not going to happen by 26th.

Sonny you stood by the intel that you were given for this i applaud you. As we all should know by now that any thing can happen in Iraq and OOOOOOOOOO how it has. We as investors should know that this will happen when the time is right. Your intel on when companies would be paid was very creditable and i am sure that they did not for see the events that have unfolded. I as an investor hope that you will continue to supply intel in the future. Thanks for your effort and hope that you will continue to post and be a part of chat room.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Animal House And Caddyshack will go down in the history books as classic comedies. I can predict that, But can't predict the "RV".........

"cinderella story" "do you mind if I play through" "cannonball it" and the jaws music during the pool scene. CLASSIC

It would be classic if tomorrow at the parliamentary meeting, that was scheduled for today, they seat the government and announce the RV.....technically then Sonny would have been correct....so I guess we do really have to wait until tomorrow to "Officially" bash the Sonny1.

I will have to give it to Sonny1. He picked a date and stuck to it. It might not have been correct, but he made the date a long time ago. Little did he know the Iraqi government would take this long doing everything. Even seeing this unfold, he still stuck to his guns. Me i dont look at dates or rates, rather look for events to happen. Im sure that Sonny had the best of intel and while even the best of intel is sometimes wrong. We are very close and i do wish to see Sonny back on here. So come back anytime you want. There will be no bashing from me. GO RV!!!!!!!!!

i think it would serve us better if we could here what went wrong. I for one would like to see more of the puzzle than just complain that it is not finished

I'm not sure why people are surprised...I'm not bashing sunny...but the reason he gave for the rv to happen, a company had to get paid, isn't a valid reason...companies have been getting paid by Iraq for years...they can pay in US dollars...nothing has changed....until they reduce the money supply there can't be an rv to the level we all hope...if they redenominate as they keep saying they are going to then there could be an adjustment in the value. Doesn't matter who the government is either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sonny, is sincere as anyone could be... If someone would have put a hit out on Maliki, this RV would have already happened.. i really think Maliki without a bridle could easily be another Saadam. The only one holding this up is Maliki......

The last thing we want is an assassination. That would throw the country into chaos and goodbye RV. This govt has to be formed in an orderly, respectable manner to prove to the world that Iraq can function as a democracy. I think too many people are overlooking the impact that world confidence plays in the value of currencies. But your point is well taken. Maliki is the main obstacle.

• Upvote 1

It was fun prior to the 26th and it'll be fun until someone says "Game Over"

The way i see it was that everything started happening in January prior to the March elections

From January 1st to December 31st, we have 365 days that are "windows of opportunity"

One day that window will either stay shut or open wide with a vengence!

I prefer the latter

Thanks for the info Sonny that gave us a chance to keep an eye a little closer to that window

Don't shy away from DV, your opinions and knowledge are always welcomed

Sit back, relax and let it come to us

Semper Fi

The way i see it was that everything started happening in January prior to the March elections

From January 1st to December 31st, we have 365 days that are "windows of opportunity"

One day that window will either stay shut or open wide with a vengence!

I prefer the latter

Exactly ... and there are 158 days left in this year ... for it to open wide with a vengence I mean!

Peace

Thanks for the post

• Upvote 3

Very well stated...and needed to be said....

when you are willing to step out it will at times attract the critics

some folks are leaders....Adam, Sonny1, Scooter and any others who have taken

the criticism time and again, but stand by your convictions we SALUTE you !!!

Thanks again PVS.....add my name in the support column. :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

wckdinar: There is no need to be rude here, the name calling and bashing is not called for.... To say your opinion is one thing, but your comments were just down right RUDE and UNCALLED for! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

We are all in this investment together and Sonny1 was just sharing the info he had that SOMEONE else gave to him. I would polietly suggest you do your OWN research as well, that way, you won't be so "heartbroken" when a date does not fall through....

Thanks, and have a GREAT day!! :D

Edited by k98nights