Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 oh Sonny1

pleasantvalleySunday

Thanks for the posting pleasantvalleySunday

I have always been on the side of ones with the courage to make a post sharing any information they have learned or heard from their friends or sources. I always try to take their posts with a grain of salt and especially do not criticize them by either questioning their motives for posting or questioning their friends or sources credibility. These are more times than not posted in the rumors section of this site and should be taken as such (just a rumor)

The people that come to this site to just criticize others who have tried to keep us informed with information or data they have learned and without their input we may have never even heard about - would be nearly as bad as whoever it was that first told you about the dinar (not telling you) and you would be like the millions out there that do not have a clue there is such a fantastic investment such as this even out there. These criticisms and negative comments only lead to discourage any future posts from these people and we do not want that.

Granted there are rumors out there that have been posted that are just totally rediculous and even those - I tried my best to simply thank that person for their posts and not be negative towards them if it is at all possible.

So again I thank adam - sonny1 - scooter and there are many others, that have contributed so much to our knowledge of the iraq dinar.

Thanks You and God Bless you all. I am sure we are all going to be blessed more than we could ever imagine in a very short time.

• Upvote 2

I for one would like to see Sonny1 back on here, Yes he stated his date was FACT, and yes some idiots in here will bash him. As for me I would like to see him back on here more, I would like to know if his contacts have given him a new date or if they have walked away from their contract, of started without payment? As for it not taking place on or before the 26th, I am sure Sonny1 was given the info he gave us with the best intentions, People it is Iraq we are dealing with here and things happen, lets move on and hope this ends soon.

• Upvote 1

Hey ...I think I've figured out the problem. Roach said the Germans bombed Peral Harbor..............I'll bet some how Maliki is reading from the same script. He probably has a copy of Winston.....I mean Hitlers famous speech ....Never,never,never quit. ................Between the UN ( who has always sucked) and the US government / President /Congress (who I have zero faith in)......they will undoubtedly blow it. This is ours to lose. Come on Obama...get off your butt and do something for the world for once, or are you to busy being a Welcome Wagon host to illegals. Just one more reason to vote em out in 98 days. By the way...I like Sonny but let's face it, anyone that hangs their hopes on a given date should seriously get out of this investment. ....the only one that knows a date is God...and he's pissed.......and rightfully so.

• Upvote 1

I for one would like to see Sonny1 back on here, Yes he stated his date was FACT, and yes some idiots in here will bash him. As for me I would like to see him back on here more, I would like to know if his contacts have given him a new date or if they have walked away from their contract, of started without payment? As for it not taking place on or before the 26th, I am sure Sonny1 was given the info he gave us with the best intentions, People it is Iraq we are dealing with here and things happen, lets move on and hope this ends soon.

Yes I want to hear what his contacts are still saying. I still have faith in Sonny

• Upvote 1

I have nothing but respect for Sonny's work on the RV.....I wish he would give out his wisdom more often....When Sonny mentioned the 26th most likely he expected this political mess to be solved.....So keep your head up Sonny and we look forward to your input......We have many others that throw in their RV predictions and I'm beginning to believe they have no clue.....will not mention any names(now Possum I give you immunity because you are my favorite....just need your input so I can sleep better)........

Germans bomed Pearl Harbor?

It was a quote from Animal House by John Belushi.

If you didn't know that, you need to watch the movie.

hell no!!!

was the next line in animal house

Thats right!

"Are you with me...."

ITS NOT OVER...WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOUR.....

LET HIM GO, HE'S ON A ROLE!

I'm still excited about the progress that they are attempting to make and appreciate what Sonny1, Adam, ChiefV and other are doing giving us the reports that they are receiving.

We are one day closer to something....

It is written that this land will prosper.

Any day could be the start.

I thought those red circles on the planes looked like swastikas. Thanks for clearing that up for us.

ITS NOT OVER...WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOUR.....

LET HIM GO, HE'S ON A ROLE!

I'm still excited about the progress that they are attempting to make and appreciate what Sonny1, Adam, ChiefV and other are doing giving us the reports that they are receiving.

We are one day closer to something....

It is written that this land will prosper.

Any day could be the start.

"When the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor"?? What parallel universe are you living in? As far as Sonny1 is concerned, he doesn't have any more of a clue as to what is going to happen or when it will happen than you or I. Give the Iraqis a chance and they'll screw it up every time.

Bigrocks85 - I did NOT mean to give you a "-" on your post!!! I accidentally hit the wrong little button and it won't let me take it back! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm sooo sorry!!!! :o:blink::unsure::mellow:

I kind of breezed right on by his, went back and gave him a + for you...

thanks for starting this string......

TOTALLY AGREE, SONNY WAS GIVING US HIS THOUGHTS ON THE INFO HE WAS GIVEN. SHAME ON ANYBODY TAKING THIS A WRITTEN IN STONE DATE. SONNY I HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE WORK YOU HAVE BEEN DOING. I support YOU...

This is exactly how I feel too....GO BRAVE SONNY !!!!

and if you are bashed when you next come back on....you can count on me and many others to bash the bashers!!

Be blessed today

Joe

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1