Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 1 August 2018

Adam Montana

Thank You, Adam, for the grounded yet upbeat post AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Weekend!!! :tiphat:

I especially like (I know, I know, this is only notional):

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

the fact of the matter is Iraq has accomplished 98% of what they need to do, and we are at the point where any day could be the day!

AND...........................

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I hate to simply dismiss something as seemingly important as a this... but in this case, Iraq is in charge of their own wallet and they will act on an RV when they are ready, not when the IMF gives approval or they get a "better than B-" rating from Fitch.

:twothumbs: 

My mental model was "all systems are go" for the monetary reforms to be complete so reconstruction, construction, economic development, and foreign investment could begin in earnest in Iraq to include having a foreign investment worthy major credit agency rating.

Thank You for the refreshing perspective!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time...................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, tankdude said:

Hopefully I can AFFORD some champagne to crack open for a big occasion...LOL

It's either this RV  or ETH going over $1,000.....or ETN to $1.00.   I'll take any or all 3!

Hang in there brother, hopefully soon us and our families will be able to live life to it's fullest! I'm praying for eth to shoot up soon! If the rv could happen, it'd be great for buying into more crypto.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, DinarThug said:

B)  B)  B) 

Away from the protests .. Iraqis are waiting to activate the law of the National Oil Company in September

irq_855316358_1533020610.jpg

2018/7/31 10:02:43 AM 

Parliamentarians and economists and the Iraqi street are expected to sign on September 5, the date of announcing the activation of the law of the National Oil Company, which set 10 percent of the sales of oil to put in special funds for distribution to the Iraqis. To abide by the date stipulated by the law, to restore confidence between the street and the government, especially that the law will give each citizen a share of the oil of his country.

The law of the National Oil Company includes a clause that the Executive Authority must implement six months after its approval by the Chamber of Deputies. The law entered into force on 17 April last after it was published in the official newspaper. On 5 March, Which gave each Iraqi resident within the country a share of oil deducted 10 percent of total sales.

The MP for the province of Basra, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, the government to «respect the date provided by the law, most citizens are convinced that any law benefit from it financially initiated and not work, which will increase internal tension».

Maliki said in a statement that «the law is a national achievement distinctive, and almost the best for the Iraqis since 2003, as will give each Iraqi share of the oil of his country in a fair and clear».

He stressed that «the provisions of the law can reduce poverty rates and increase the welfare of the citizen and strengthen the national spirit and the sense of equality for all». "This law does not include Iraqis abroad. Therefore, it will be considered an invitation to the return of our children from the expatriates and immigrants. Our country is poor, but the conditions forced citizens to travel, along with the mismanagement and occupation, and resulting in chaos and corruption that led to unsatisfactory results for the people."

As for the conflict of law with other laws, Maliki said: "It will not conflict with any other law such as petrodollars or oil licenses and oil investment agreements with foreign companies, because it is a deduction of 10 percent of the proceeds of selling oil in the United Nations Development Fund for Iraq, The transfer of funds to the Central Bank, which will distribute the amounts in the form of shares on behalf of every citizen ». And the quotas of oil-producing provinces,

Maliki said that «the budget and in agreement with the Prime Minister granted provinces producing under the Petrodollar 20% will be devoted to the fulfillment of debts or allocations that have not been implemented during the past years with the actual quota of 5 percent for each barrel product, will be allocated service projects to productive provinces and develop their reality Al-Omrani, Al-Khademi and others. "

"The National Oil Company has allocated a fund for generations, and the shares in the national company is not bought or sold because it belongs to the citizen, a law that would achieve economic benefit for the Iraqi people," said a member of the former oil and gas committee. The law required the Kurdistan region to hand over the quantities of oil produced in its fields to the national oil marketing company «Sumo», otherwise they will not be given to the residents of the region ».

Source: Al Hayat newspaper

Thugs buddy...ya think our ol’ buddy Malaki (tongue and cheek) had anything to do with the “corruption of the past”  he speaks of?  Lol...sounds like he could run for office in our country!!! 🙄

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Also, VIPs - stand by for an update this weekend. We have some "behind the scenes" projects coming up.

Adam said this in his weekly....... Did I miss one, or was one not given ? I've looked in several places. I am curious what these projects might be, hmmmmmmm !!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yendor said:

Also, VIPs - stand by for an update this weekend. We have some "behind the scenes" projects coming up.

Adam said this in his weekly....... Did I miss one, or was one not given ? I've looked in several places. I am curious what these projects might be, hmmmmmmm !!

Check your email :) 

• Thanks 2