Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Believes I.D.'s Are Required To Purchase Groceries

On 8/1/2018 at 11:59 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Never been to one....hear they have everything.  Can't imagine having to show I.D. to purchase a 50 pound bulk bag of gummie bears.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Not only do you have to show ID - they only accept their membership card with your photo on it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Talk about a pampered silver spooner being completely out of touch with everyday life

I guess you've never had to pay with a check or credit card. Talk about being out of touch with reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I guess you've never had to pay with a check or credit card. Talk about being out of touch with reality.

I'm a firm believer in "let go, let God"......"let go, let Trump" on the other hand, not so much.  Accountability is a real term...check it out sometime, no I.D. required.  ;)  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm a firm believer in "let go, let God"......"let go, let Trump" on the other hand, not so much.  Accountability is a real term...check it out sometime, no I.D. required.  ;)  

GO RV, then BV

What the heck are you talking about? Your words make absolutely no sense. If you go to the supermarket and pay with a check you had better show your driver's license, if you pay with a credit card it is highly advised that they ask you for your driver's license. Truth, deal with it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What the heck are you talking about? Your words make absolutely no sense. If you go to the supermarket and pay with a check you had better show your driver's license, if you pay with a credit card it is highly advised that they ask you for your driver's license. Truth, deal with it.

Then the great orange divider should have said as much......You would think a guy like Trump who prefers to pay in CASH (cohen tape) would know an I.D. is not required for such a transaction.....In fact I'm quite certain he prefers anonymity.  <_<  Truth, deal with it.

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 2

24 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, just an ankle biter's chomping at Your heels to get some undeserved positive affirmation from fellow Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

Maybe we all move on since there is nothing to be accomplished at their intellectual bottom feeder level.

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, for taking such a refreshing and ardently articulate stand!!!

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Ah, LadyGrace'sDaddy, just an ankle biter's chomping at Your heels to get some undeserved positive affirmation from fellow Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces.

Maybe we all move on since there is nothing to be accomplished at their intellectual bottom feeder level.

Thank You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, for taking such a refreshing and ardently articulate stand!!!

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

I've heard bots troll multiple sites and "copy/paste" is paramount to achieving the volume of posts required to tilt the scales in their favor.  It was used quite successfully in the 2016 election.  And over the top stroking of the egos of those people who meet the America dividing political viewpoint of those controlling the bots is a telltale sign as well.  Like I said, that's what I've heard.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

The title of this post is misleading.  I don't normally reply to the BS here but I will on this one.  Sarah is referring to grocery stores that sell beer and wine.  Allot of them exist in the south.  She is clearly making reference to the fact all customers are required to show their ID for alcohol purchases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, Zildjian67 said:

The title of this post is misleading.  I don't normally reply to the BS here but I will on this one.  Sarah is referring to grocery stores that sell beer and wine.  Allot of them exist in the south.  She is clearly making reference to the fact all customers are required to show their ID for alcohol purchases.

Actually this thread was started shortly after Donald's I.D. faux pas.  Sarah and the rest of the White House staff hadn't even weighed in with damage control when this thread was created.  The title is absolutely accurate.  ✌️ 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I Pay with a Chipped card and checks at some stores.....yearly I get carded for writing a check and asked for I.D.

I would prefer stores asked for I.D. these days rather that just take a stolen check from Joe Blow Illegal passing himself off to be me.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1