Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

yota691

CBI News 08/01/2018

Alak is getting the whole banking system up today before the Big Bang💥💰

Go RV

Go ASAP 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I was getting all excited here thinking, ok August is not so far away, next month would be great. Then I remembered that today is already August 1st. 😆 even better! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

25 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I was getting all excited here thinking, ok August is not so far away, next month would be great. Then I remembered that today is already August 1st. 😆 even better! 

I'm with ya lady +1 

Starr

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

uN operational rates of exchange page is still down for maintenance! I’ve been tracking for about 4 days..... ministry of finance page. Currency converter hasn’t been working for a month! 

Key lime, I sure hope you have a direct line to the throne room.... mine’s been getting a busy signal for about 10 years now 😭

• Haha 8

I am excited for this month or next that wifey and I put the house up for sale this week.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Uh, either everyone is smoking the good stuff for a change or something wonderful might be happening - hard to say.

HEY! HEY! HEY!......................DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :drunk::lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

HEY! HEY! HEY!......................DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :drunk::lol:

giphy.gif

That’s pretty damn hilarious !!!!!  Kinda reminds me of all those lost weekends that I, hmmm, can’t remember 🤪

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

uN operational rates of exchange page is still down for maintenance! I’ve been tracking for about 4 days..... ministry of finance page. Currency converter hasn’t been working for a month! 

Key lime, I sure hope you have a direct line to the throne room.... mine’s been getting a busy signal for about 10 years now 😭

HIS line is never busy maybe you're dialing a wrong number. Like the guys in the basement. Lol!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thank you for your continued effort and relentless work to keep us up to date, Yota691....and goid evening DV..

When I saw that this post was only  13 hours old and had 33 rrsponses, my thought was "what did I miss"  ....

I'm glad it's something good!

Go RV!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2 August 2018 at 2:59 AM, Laid Back said:

Alak is getting the whole banking system up today before the Big Bang💥💰

Go RV

Go ASAP 

Is that a Theory?😊

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Is that a Theory?😊