Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam Montana 01 August 2018

TexasGranny

Curious about Saudi's hesitation to ship oil through the straight and the sabre rattling with Iran and the US. Could these issues cause a set back for Iraq any potential RV ? Reason being is the sanctions on Iran and there possibl;e hoarding of dinars. I know a rambling question nbut I just don't see this as being a good thing at the moment.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Adam.. Even through I been a member since 2013 it says I'm a newbie, but I have to say I been reading dinarvets way before that, in years passed it seems there was always information to read, not like now it seems week after week same thing no new news, some work being done so on so forth, you don't ever hear Iraq mention on the world stage unless there's a bombing, always hear Saudi oil not Iraq oil, with the major tension with Iran do you honestly ever see a RV anytime soon and I mean within the next five years? So many Iranian are in Iraq right now I just don't see anything positive, there's more Bitcoin news here then RV news, I hate being a downer just wish there was more positive good news after week like the past.

• Upvote 1

Thank You, Adam, for all You and Your affiliates have done for us pre event and will do for program members post event!!! :tiphat:

Seems like the manual count of the votes is reaching the end and may have been a stalling tactic while very few exceptions to the original results have been discovered. With the extended time between the election and the formal announcement of the election results, do You think agreements are unannounced and in place to apply Article 140 and to push the needed elements of the HCL through Parliament at the onset of the new Parliamentary session? If so on the HCL, will it have to be published in the Gazette before the final monetary reforms are applied to include the RI/RV?

Thank You, Adam, in advance for all the effort You make in the typical weekly posts!!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good day Sir,

All the information below was extracted from the last Fitch Rating Report B- 

Iraq's rating is constrained by commodity dependence, weak governance, high political risk, and an undeveloped banking sector.

- Iraq's three-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) with the IMF is on hold, after one year of mixed implementation. This highlights the difficulty of enacting fiscal and structural reforms in Iraq because of weak governance systems and political constraints.

- Iraq scores the worst of all Fitch-rated sovereigns on the composite World Bank governance indicator. This reflects not only insecurity and political instability but also corruption, ineffectiveness and weak institutions.

- The banking sector is under-developed and fundamentally weak. It is not in a position to provide much domestic financing to the government.

- Private sector credit to GDP is one of the lowest of any Fitch-rated sovereign.

We all know Iraq is working under the guidelines of the IMF. The IMF-SBA 2016-2019 is on hold. 

My question is: RV before the end of IMF-SBA in 2019 or after?

Thanks in advance.!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2