Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump promises to pay 21 trillion dollar debt

4 hours ago, yogaman said:

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

I have heard that to as well as Bush saying that the war would cost us nothing. Must be getting things ready for the re-election. Cleaning house and getting the house back in order. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/27/2018 at 11:52 PM, yogaman said:

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

I first heard about this comment on the radio and thought to myself, if anyone can it would be Trump. I forgot about all the dinar America supposedly holds. Now wouldn't that be something if he paid the National Debt off in just ONE DAY?

Can't wait for all those morons that kept telling us that a 4% GDP would never happen again to come in now and tell us that there is no way to pay of the N.D. 

4 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Pres. Trump is like a freaking beautiful, unstoppable mighty force.
God bless our President Trump!

:bravo:Don't tell Shabby Wabby or Bad/Attitude, you'll give them a coronary.  :bravo:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Pres. Trump is like a freaking beautiful, unstoppable mighty force.
God bless our President Trump!

He needs our prayers and our votes in the mid-terms to continue this God-appointed mandate.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

On July 27, 2018 at 9:52 PM, yogaman said:

49 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

He needs our prayers and our votes in the mid-terms to continue this God-appointed mandate.

Morning Folks . . . I think this is worth looking at again: The media seems fixed on this 20+ Trillion National Debt - but there's actually allot more to this. I've read articles from time to time over the years suggesting ( as it continues to climb ) the TRUE National Debt might Closer to 90 + Trillion now.

https://www.justfacts.com/nationaldebt.asp   - - -  IMHO this is a very important link to the Truer numbers ( and a worthy read ) of where we stand Debt wise. The flip side, if the USA does have in its possession the amount of IQD to deal with this much debt . . . well the potential to Make America GREAT Again would be nothing short of phenomenal. As always please do your own research. Thanx.

http://www.usdebtclock.org - link to the Us Debt Clock

5 hours ago, skeetdog said:

........"Thanks yogaman"....:nothingtoadd:.......

On July 27, 2018 at 10:51 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well “would you look at that”! 

Thanks, yogaman. 

Maybe that would shut up the media and make that Red hat fashionable again? 

MADFA

Making America Debt Free Again

• Thanks 3

Maybe POTUS Trump is also counting a Tax Win Fall when this RV/RI happens from the Taxes collected from all of us Dinar  and VND holders.

On top of what the US Treasury could be sitting on........Maybe going for a 2nd term with a debt cleared away and a huge Positive Balance. 

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

a huge Positive Balance. 

@yogaman, @10 YEARS LATER, @NEPatriotsFan1, @ChuckFinley, @scouter73, @rw.sutton, @skeetdog, @ladyGrace'sDaddy, @Shedagal, @Karsten

You’re ALL “a huge Positive Balance” unlike some others here so I salute or tip my hat to YOU ALL!!! :salute:   :tiphat:

Keep Up The Good Work!!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

@yogaman, @10 YEARS LATER, @NEPatriotsFan1, @ChuckFinley, @scouter73, @rw.sutton, @skeetdog, @ladyGrace'sDaddy, @Shedagal, @Karsten

You’re ALL “a huge Positive Balance” unlike some others here so I salute or tip my hat to YOU ALL!!! :salute:   :tiphat:

Keep Up The Good Work!!! :twothumbs:

It's what we does, huh. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Sir, Yes, Sir!!! :salute:

It is a privilege and honor, Sir, to see such “Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs:

“Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs: . . . the " Positive Balance " is probably due to the fact I haven't begun drinking yet  :lol:  :cheesehead: You have a great rest of your weekend  :salute:        

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

“Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs: . . . the " Positive Balance " is probably due to the fact I haven't begun drinking yet  :lol:  :cheesehead: You have a great rest of your weekend  :salute:        

Will Do, Sir, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :salute:

• Thanks 1