Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
yogaman

Trump promises to pay 21 trillion dollar debt

Recommended Posts

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well “would you look at that”! 

 

Thanks, yogaman. 

 

Maybe that would shut up the media and make that Red hat fashionable again? 

 

MADFA

 

Making America Debt Free Again

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, yogaman said:

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

I have heard that to as well as Bush saying that the war would cost us nothing. Must be getting things ready for the re-election. Cleaning house and getting the house back in order. :twothumbs:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 11:52 PM, yogaman said:

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

I first heard about this comment on the radio and thought to myself, if anyone can it would be Trump. I forgot about all the dinar America supposedly holds. Now wouldn't that be something if he paid the National Debt off in just ONE DAY?

Can't wait for all those morons that kept telling us that a 4% GDP would never happen again to come in now and tell us that there is no way to pay of the N.D. 

 

 

4 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Pres. Trump is like a freaking beautiful, unstoppable mighty force.
God bless our President Trump!

:bravo:Don't tell Shabby Wabby or Bad/Attitude, you'll give them a coronary.  :bravo:

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rw.sutton said:

Pres. Trump is like a freaking beautiful, unstoppable mighty force.
God bless our President Trump!

He needs our prayers and our votes in the mid-terms to continue this God-appointed mandate.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On July 27, 2018 at 9:52 PM, yogaman said:

I've read several times over the years that the plan was to pay the national debt with dinar held in reserve by US. 

 

49 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

He needs our prayers and our votes in the mid-terms to continue this God-appointed mandate.

 

Morning Folks . . . I think this is worth looking at again: The media seems fixed on this 20+ Trillion National Debt - but there's actually allot more to this. I've read articles from time to time over the years suggesting ( as it continues to climb ) the TRUE National Debt might Closer to 90 + Trillion now.

 

https://www.justfacts.com/nationaldebt.asp   - - -  IMHO this is a very important link to the Truer numbers ( and a worthy read ) of where we stand Debt wise. The flip side, if the USA does have in its possession the amount of IQD to deal with this much debt . . . well the potential to Make America GREAT Again would be nothing short of phenomenal. As always please do your own research. Thanx.

 

http://www.usdebtclock.org - link to the Us Debt Clock

 

 

5 hours ago, skeetdog said:

........"Thanks yogaman"....:nothingtoadd:.......

 

On July 27, 2018 at 10:51 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well “would you look at that”! 

 

Thanks, yogaman. 

 

Maybe that would shut up the media and make that Red hat fashionable again? 

 

MADFA

 

Making America Debt Free Again

 

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe POTUS Trump is also counting a Tax Win Fall when this RV/RI happens from the Taxes collected from all of us Dinar  and VND holders.

 

On top of what the US Treasury could be sitting on........Maybe going for a 2nd term with a debt cleared away and a huge Positive Balance. 

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

a huge Positive Balance. 

 

@yogaman, @10 YEARS LATER, @NEPatriotsFan1, @ChuckFinley, @scouter73, @rw.sutton, @skeetdog, @ladyGrace'sDaddy, @Shedagal, @Karsten

 

You’re ALL “a huge Positive Balance” unlike some others here so I salute or tip my hat to YOU ALL!!! :salute:   :tiphat:

 

Keep Up The Good Work!!! :twothumbs:

  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

 

@yogaman, @10 YEARS LATER, @NEPatriotsFan1, @ChuckFinley, @scouter73, @rw.sutton, @skeetdog, @ladyGrace'sDaddy, @Shedagal, @Karsten

 

You’re ALL “a huge Positive Balance” unlike some others here so I salute or tip my hat to YOU ALL!!! :salute:   :tiphat:

 

Keep Up The Good Work!!! :twothumbs:

 

It's what we does, huh. :tiphat:

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

 

It's what we does, huh. :tiphat:

 

Sir, Yes, Sir!!! :salute:

 

It is a privilege and honor, Sir, to see such “Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

 

Sir, Yes, Sir!!! :salute:

 

It is a privilege and honor, Sir, to see such “Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs:

 

“Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs: . . . the " Positive Balance " is probably due to the fact I haven't begun drinking yet  :lol:  :cheesehead: You have a great rest of your weekend  :salute:        

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

 

“Positive Balance”!!! :twothumbs: . . . the " Positive Balance " is probably due to the fact I haven't begun drinking yet  :lol:  :cheesehead: You have a great rest of your weekend  :salute:        

 

Will Do, Sir, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :salute:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.