Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - There’s Going To Be A Hard Revaluation !

DinarThug

On 7/31/2018 at 5:45 PM, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...What I'd like to see is the UNSC officially declare Iraq's sanctions lifted...

Security Council Sanctions Committee concerning Iraq Removes One Entity from Its Sanctions List

On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the removal of the following entity from its List of Individuals and Entities subject to the assets freeze set out by paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council resolution 1483 (2003) adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

B. Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
A.k.a.: na F.k.a.: na Address: Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Listed on: 21 Nov. 2003 Other information:Activity: Central Bank (bank of issue and controller of the banking system)

The names of individuals and entities removed from Committee’s Sanctions List pursuant to a decision by the Committee may be found in the “Press Releases” section on the Committee's website at:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/press-releases.

To obtain a fully updated version of the List of individuals and entities subject to the sanctions measures, Member States are encouraged to consult, on a regular basis, the Committee’s website at the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/materials.  The Committee’s Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML format.

The Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List is also updated following all changes made to the Committee’s Sanctions List.  An updated version of the Consolidated List is accessible via the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Theseus...

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Security Council Sanctions Committee concerning Iraq Removes One Entity from Its Sanctions List

On 7 June 2018, the Security Council Committee established pursuant to resolution 1518 (2003) approved the removal of the following entity from its List of Individuals and Entities subject to the assets freeze set out by paragraphs 19 and 23 of Security Council resolution 1483 (2003) adopted under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

B. Entities and other groups

IQe.001 Name: CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
A.k.a.: na F.k.a.: na Address: Rashid Street, Baghdad, Iraq Listed on: 21 Nov. 2003 Other information:Activity: Central Bank (bank of issue and controller of the banking system)

The names of individuals and entities removed from Committee’s Sanctions List pursuant to a decision by the Committee may be found in the “Press Releases” section on the Committee's website at:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/press-releases.

To obtain a fully updated version of the List of individuals and entities subject to the sanctions measures, Member States are encouraged to consult, on a regular basis, the Committee’s website at the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1518/materials.  The Committee’s Sanctions List is available in HTML, PDF and XML format.

The Consolidated United Nations Security Council Sanctions List is also updated following all changes made to the Committee’s Sanctions List.  An updated version of the Consolidated List is accessible via the following URL:  www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/un-sc-consolidated-list.

....I wasn't aware that these sanctions were officially lifted...I was under the impression that the provisions concerning the sanctions had been reveiwed and approved for a meeting in August...Where I came up with the UNSC meeting happening in August is anyone's guess...Is there any chance that I've overlooked Iraq accepting Chapter 8...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Theseus...

....I wasn't aware that these sanctions were officially lifted...I was under the impression that the provisions concerning the sanctions had been reveiwed and approved for a meeting in August...Where I came up with the UNSC meeting happening in August is anyone's guess...Is there any chance that I've overlooked Iraq accepting Chapter 8...

Iraq has not accepted chapter 8, at this time. The window for that opportunity will occur after the SBA of 2016 has been completed.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/28/2018 at 6:45 AM, climber7 said:

Since I’ve been in this (well past ten years) it’s always burned me that people like him and gurus can tell outright LIES and deceive people but not be held accountable 

It’s way past time these people are dealt with 

Reminds me of our government for  the last 30years

• Upvote 2