Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - There’s Going To Be A Hard Revaluation !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Hard Rock Cafe While DJ Umbertino Spins Some Hard Rockin’ Music To Bring On A Hard Revaluation - Though We’re Not Sure Why He Keeps Playing A Bee Gees Medley ?

7-27-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  

Iraq is going to revalue but you need to watch the trends.  

It has to be an overall trend

the question is how much and it will take two years once they start that revaluation.  

From the information that I’ve gotten from what the CBI has stated.  

There’s going to be a hard revaluation.  

In other words it’s going to go up a bunch and then it will float from that point on.  

It will go up or down.  

There will be a hard revaluation and from there it will float based on the market.  

That way they can throttle it…

it’s to help protect the value of the currency as the market changes…

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

7-26-2018  Newshound Guru Breitling  

I haven’t seen anything negative.  

Zero. Zip. Nothing.  Nada.  

People were kind of in a panic because of the elections and stuff and the protests…

but the country is still 70% Shia so nothing is going to change in the end…

The numbers are for the Shia.  And it’s going to stay that way…

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7-26-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏  

The CBI has done a great job the last few months reducing the spread to get within compliance of the IMF and continuing to maintain it. 

We are now about a 110 days 2% or below.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

32 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

7-26-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni‏  

The CBI has done a great job the last few months reducing the spread to get within compliance of the IMF and continuing to maintain it. 

We are now about a 110 days 2% or below.

I thought we had already reached that milestone for a stable amount ? Are we somhow starting it over ?

pp

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ixic said:

Breitling is hosting a  conference tomorrow in my hometown.  I plan on going and listening to what he has to say.  He and Adam Montana are the only so called 'gurus' worth reading or listening to.  I've seen him speak before and all his opinions are based on facts and information that can found online if you dig deep enough.  He's no b.s. and I appreciate that.  Some people may not care for him, but hey, to each his own.

Please post what he says

• Upvote 9

45 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

a real hard one or a super duper knock you off your feet hard revaluation.  

It Will Be So Super Duper Hard That When U Try Pushing Down On It - Ur Feet Will Kick Out From Underneath U ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, ixic said:

Breitling is hosting a  conference tomorrow in my hometown.  I plan on going and listening to what he has to say.  He and Adam Montana are the only so called 'gurus' worth reading or listening to.  I've seen him speak before and all his opinions are based on facts and information that can found online if you dig deep enough.  He's no b.s. and I appreciate that.  Some people may not care for him, but hey, to each his own.

Would you mind getting some recording/print/ect... and share with us here please?  

Thank  you! 😀

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Would you mind getting some recording/print/ect... and share with us here please?  

Thank  you! 😀

Climber

You can find all Breitlings recording on You Tube.......Search his new and something to do with IQD or Dinar and they will come up.

Karsetn

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Climber

You can find all Breitlings recording on You Tube.......Search his new and something to do with IQD or Dinar and they will come up.

Karsetn

Thanks Karsten,

Wasn't aware of that but wouldn't mind 'covering the bases' just in case tomorrow's meeting isn't published there 😀

• Upvote 2

Hasn't Breitling been someone in the past who was ultra conservative as to how this thing will play out...as in, I don't recall him calling for an rv before, but more along Kaperoni's though processes. Maybe I have him mixed up with someone else, but I don't think so.  So this sounds kinda good if he has changed his views like this.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I'm in the same train of thought as Brietling.

I was thinking start the delete of 000 from $0.00084 = $0.84  them introduce new lower denomination notes to coexist with the old

notes for 2 years and then let dinar float in a free market economy under the pressure of supply and demand.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy

Go RV

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I thought we had already reached that milestone for a stable amount ? Are we somhow starting it over ?

pp

No, not starting over.  Just maintaining the 2% and waiting for Iraq to a write letter to the IMF saying they are accepting the responsibilities of Article VIII.

What is Iraq waiting for to write that letter now that they are eligible?  Who knows?  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I will post here tomorrow night if there is any significant info Breitling has to share.

For the most part he gives a summary on where Iraq is economically and politically, gives his thoughts on what we should be looking for in articles.  For example: oil prices, CBI statements, physical note count, etc.

He then has a Q&A for as long as people need.  He doesn't charge a dime for these conferences and doesn't leave until everyone has their questions answered.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 12

1 minute ago, ixic said:

I will post here tomorrow night if there is any significant info Breitling has to share.

For the most part he gives a summary on where Iraq is economically and politically, gives his thoughts on what we should be looking for in articles.  For example: oil prices, CBI statements, physical note count, etc.

He then has a Q&A for as long as people need.  He doesn't charge a dime for these conferences and doesn't leave until everyone has their questions answered.

I'd like that,  Former Redwood City resident +1 from 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

No, not starting over.  Just maintaining the 2% and waiting for Iraq to a write letter to the IMF saying they are accepting the responsibilities of Article VIII.

What is Iraq waiting for to write that letter now that they are eligible?  Who knows?  

Thxs Floridian. That had me a little confused, which by the way is very easy to do..lol

pp

• Upvote 3

7-27-2018   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "The Financial Operations : 

Lifting All The Barriers Imposed On The Central Bank Of Iraq After Its Actions Against Money Laundering

Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq revealed that its measures against currency smuggling,

money laundering and terrorism financing have been praised by the international financial organizations and the International Monetary Fund, 

calling for lifting all barriers previously imposed on Iraq. 

"Thursday that the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar is stable for the past six months..."  

IT'S ALL DONE NO MORE BARRIERS...

• Upvote 10

7-27-2018   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article Quote: 

"Abadi will strengthen his public presence by meeting the demands of the protesters, so he will succeed before the politicians and the people..."  

Yes, we were told that we will see Abadi lead and give to the citizens what they demand..

A part of what will be divulged...imo.  

In my opinion...these demonstrations were purposeful almost guaranteed event for the citizens to show their voice and be given recognition by their leader a abadi...

Now the needs will be met in my opinion the economic reform will come to light to fulfill the desires of everyone involved

Sounds simple? Yes. Yet let's see what the near future brings...

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, lobi said:

thank god its done ...so can we go to any bank to cash out ?

Bruce Says The First National Bank Of Reno - But The Drive Thru Is Totally Jammed With Tier 1 Private Jets Right Now ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 11
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hspotman said:

And Okie's plane is at the head of the line!  Been wonderin where he's been these past many years?  He's been saving his place in line the whole time!

Still working as a butcher last I heard. Also heard there was a short fraud Investigation where not much happened. Spooked him so he hung up his aviator goggles.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1