Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

BY OLIVIA BEAVERS - 07/25/18 07:07 PM EDT

© Greg Nash

A group of conservative House lawmakers on Wednesdayintroduced articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, the top Department of Justice (DOJ) official overseeing special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

The impeachment document makes a series of charges against Rosenstein, the latest sign of escalating efforts among conservatives to oust the DOJ’s No. 2 official.

Conservative members led by Reps. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.)  and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), along with 9 cosponsors, introduced articles of impeachment against Rosenstein shortly after a meeting with Justice Department officials concerning document production.

"For 9 months we’ve warned them consequences were coming, and for 9 months we’ve heard the same excuses backed up by the same unacceptable conduct. Time is up and the consequences are here. It’s time to find a new Deputy Attorney General who is serious about accountability and transparency,” Meadows said in a statement.

“Multiple times we’ve caught DOJ officials hiding information from Congress, withholding relevant documents, or even outright ignoring Congressional subpoenas—and now we have evidence that Mr. Rosenstein signed off on a document using unverified political opposition research as a cornerstone of a FISA application to spy on an American citizen working for the Trump campaign," Meadows continued.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Congress rules.  It’s about time the went after him.  While they are at it they should confiscate his computers, cellphones, and sweat some of his underlings.  I personally don’t care who’s right or wrong, I would like the truth to come out so there is no ambiguity come election time.  The American people need to know how far off base the DOJ-FBI have gone in the set up of a US President.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

A group of 11 House Republicans introduced five articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Wednesday evening. 

The impeachment articles accuse Rosenstein of intentionally withholding documents and information from Congress, failure to comply with congressional subpoenas and abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/25/house-republicans-introduce-articles-impeachment-against-rosenstein.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On Wednesday a group of 11 House Republicans introduced articles of impeachment against Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

The articles accuse Rosenstein of intentionally withholding documents and information from Congress, failure to comply with congressional subpoenas and abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

On Thursday AWOL Attorney General Jeff Sessions, arguably the worst Attorney General in US history, defended dirty cop Rod Rosenstein

U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday defended his deputy, Rod Rosenstein, and took a swipe at fellow Republicans in Congress who moved to impeach Rosenstein, who oversees the federal probe of Russia’s role in the 2016 presidential election.

“My deputy, Rod Rosenstein, is highly capable. I have the highest confidence in him,” Sessions said during an appearance in Boston.

“What I would like Congress to do is to focus on some of the legal challenges that are out there,” including illegal immigration, the attorney general added.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/national-disgraceawol-ag-jeff-sessions-defends-dirty-cop-rod-rosenstein-after-impeachment-move/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I read some time ago that Sessions might have also signed off on the Uranium One Sale.....So Hillarious and the rest just might have something on him.  He gave a big powerful interview or speech this morning about how hard he was going after Illegal Immigration and MS-13 and how he was going to support ICE Efforts........

He is nothing more than a RINO giving cover to the Deep State......A Puppet.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

House impeaches. Senate tries and throws out of office. It is likely Frankenstein err Rosenstein will be impeached through the house but like Clinton will stall in the Senate. The House only needs a simple majority to impeach. The Senate requires 2/3rds. With NeverTrumper RINOs in the Senate, Rosenstein will be impeached but not kicked out of office. Sad truth but almost fact. Mitch needs to go along with Schumer, Schiff, and others.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

Thanks Yota ! I don't care if they do "*** for tat" until they are all gone. Paul Ryan is a p....y ! Bonner was a p...y ! All of those politicians love the lime light ! And the rest of the time they do nothing. Drain the swamp ! :butt-kicking:

Okay, now be honest Tex.......Do you think Donald J. Trump loves the lime light?  

GO RV, then BV

5 minutes ago, Texstorm said:

He's not a politician ! And yes he does ! 

Of course he's a politician.....he's on the campaign trail almost every week, feeding his supporters red meat.  He campaigns for other Republicans as well.  That business man argument might of worked before he beat Clinton, not anymore though.

GO RV, then BV

True Dat ! He's a quick learner. I can't wait for the next Presidential election , I'd bet all of my dinar that the Republicans will kick ass again. President D-Rex Trump is a man of action and the American people are tired of old Washington's BS. After this election I'm no longer a Republican even though I voted that way. For me all party lines should be dismantled and there should be a level playing field for everyone. The whole process is self serving. The media are political self serving SOB's. That's why Trump won ! In today's world the media are not the only source of information. The American public has spoken and they will again.