Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Trump Just Order Iraq To Push The RV Button?

Luigi1

this latest just in...

The exchanges has already started @ $4 per IQD.

Thousands of Tier 4(that's us) have already been paid.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

24 July 2018  Bruce The Goose:

The IMF has been giving Iraq funds/loans for months now. They been giving them money. Finally yesterday at 9am in the morning, President Trump made a call to the IMF and told them not to do any more loans or funds to Iraq.

They need to get off the side and go ahead and RV their currency officially not just in Iraq, not just on their Qi cards. Go ahead and do it so that it is put out an announcement with the rate and then they will not need IMF funds anymore. There is more to it.

However, the IMF is holding an amount for Iraq over $5Billion dollars that is gaining interest in the $4 million plus range a day range now, but they are not going to get it until after they revalue or announce the revaluation.In the same way President Macron from France is holding there $129 Billion dollars going to Iraq that they will not give them any until two hours after they announce their RV. I am sure there are other countries as well.

Bruce: What else has been going on? Isn’t it interesting that last Saturday over 15,000 customers of banks in the United States in 73 cities were contacted to come in and do exchanges for the Iraqi dinar. Wow! Last Saturday. Now many too the banks on it? 6,000 people exchanged just under $4 in the United States in 73 cities. What is significant about this is it is not a buy back rate. It is not going to be the rate we are going to see on the front screen, but it was a rate that was given to these people.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

24 July 2018  Bruce The Goose:

6,000 people exchanged just under $4 in the United States in 73 cities.

Bruce The Noose ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

President Trump made a call to the IMF and told them not to do any more loans or funds to Iraq.

They need to get off the side and go ahead and RV their currency officially not just in Iraq, not just on their Qi cards. Go ahead and do it so that it is put out an announcement with the rate and then they will not need IMF funds anymore. There is more to it.

If true then that is the most common sense thing I’ve read or heard in awhile. 

Increase the the value of the Dinar and you won’t need IMF loans, investors will come in to help you rebuild your country and most important, I can cash in and be done with Iraq, FOREVER!!!!

Thanks Luigi

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

If true then that is the most common sense thing I’ve read or heard in awhile. 

Increase the the value of the Dinar and you won’t need IMF loans, investors will come in to help you rebuild your country and most important, I can cash in and be done with Iraq, FOREVER!!!!

Thanks Luigi

Preach Pitcher, PREEEEEEEEEEEACH!!! :praying:

• Haha 1

I’m in my car and heard on the news the Trump Administration just made a big trade deal with the EU. This is a good step in the right direction. I’ve been saying for some time I thought we would have to get our trade agreements in order before there is an RV. Im not sure it is a real condition, just my opinion,,,,, kind of like I thought we needed the tax bill passed!!!!  Mmmm one down. China and. NAFTA are in the batters box. 

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Mmmm one down. China and. NAFTA are in the batters box. 

Throw NAFTA The Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese ! :mexican:

Little_league_curveball_ryvbqtwv_medium

Then Just Watch Them Walk Back The Montezuma’s Revenge ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, climber7 said:

Trump doesn't "tell" IMF what to do

Someone has a demented imagination 

Trump is the Chuck Norris of politics. What Trump wants he merely thinks and gets. /s

(Guess we all have a demented imagination in one form or another. Oh look unicorns farting rainbows🌈:rake:)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2