Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's trade war is economic suicide

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

They have a bigger and better case on him.  He’s not off the hook. They are letting him squirm and using him as bait to get others to come forward to tell what they know.  You can clearly see the different styles at work here. The Mueller Investigation was all about force, intimidation, and big headlines.  The Barr Investigation is more about building an ironclad case.  Comey is in big trouble.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t turn and rat everyone out that was involved in the Coup attempt.  

I hope so pitcher. We have been waiting for so long for justice. Its so incredible that Hillarious, mostly has gotten away with so much for sooooooo long and she is not swinging from a rope from suicide and its mostly because of the corrupt FBI and obamma. Reopen all those cases that they got away scott free. Fry them up and I will eat them like chicken. Pissssed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Umbertino, did you get any Reds from your Music vids? No one is out to get you. If you get a Red it’s probably someone who didn’t like your content.  Don’t let that bother you. There are hundreds of people on this site and there will be differences of opinion.  Some choose to not ignore your post or debate it.  It’s just simply their way of saying I disagree.  

Many years ago....Yes...To tell you the truth...I'm talking maybe 6-7 years ago

It lasted maybe 1 month and then it stopped...I think at that time the PTB here on DV found out who he/she was and told them to stop

• Upvote 1

No way, for music vids?  Some people.  I like most of the MV’s. Brings back good memories.  Like last night.  The group America was a popular band in the 70’s.  Haven’t heard those songs in years.  So thank you for that.  

• Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

No way, for music vids?  Some people.  I like most of the MV’s. Brings back good memories.  Like last night.  The group America was a popular band in the 70’s.  Haven’t heard those songs in years.  So thank you for that.  

Thanks for listening and for talking to me.......

Your words are really important to me, Pitcher.... as they make me understand that even if we are on opposite positions politically.... we can still reason on a LOT of things ( I'm sure of that) very relaxedly and in a serene atmoshere.....totally rage-free and hate-free...Which is fantastic and just the way it should always be ( me thinks) with everybody having different political ideas...

That's what I'd love at least here on DV

Best and have a great weekend...you and your Family

Sorry....Out of pluses  right now ( as usual....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, you owe me at least 3 now.  Haha. 

In our our house I used to be ok with spirited debate on politics.  Then one Holiday we had an alcohol fueled screaming match over some major differences of opinion.  Now we don’t allow any alcohol or political discussions at my home.  

• Thanks 3

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

In our our house I used to be ok with spirited debate on politics.  Then one Holiday we had an alcohol fueled screaming match over some major differences of opinion.  Now we don’t allow any alcohol or political discussions at my home.  

Definitely I do ( owe you)....I'll get back at ya when I'm re-loaded ( not in a firearm sense, mind you...lol)

Great what you just stated about alcohol-fueled political ( or anythung else) debates

You took of course the best decision

• Thanks 2

On 8/31/2019 at 2:37 PM, Pitcher said:

I feel your pain. But I enjoy a little alcohol with the Holidays, and  everyone here knows I love political debates so your plan 

didn't work for me. Instead I just banned family from the Holidays. Much happier times now. :lmao:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Instead I just banned family from the Holidays. Much happier times now. :lmao:

I have a very large family. (50 plus when we’re all present).   I’ve been trying to get someone else to step up to host for years.  No alcohol in the House worked.  Now I can enjoy the holidays in peace and visit the big party for a short time before the alcohol and politics gets crazy.  I stopped drinking years ago and it saved my life.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have a very large family. (50 plus when we’re all present).   I’ve been trying to get someone else to step up to host for years.  No alcohol in the House worked.  Now I can enjoy the holidays in peace and visit the big party for a short time before the alcohol and politics gets crazy.  I stopped drinking years ago and it saved my life.  

That's a HUGE Family indeed........

• Upvote 1

Yes Umbertino, it’s a Blessing and a headache all in one. We have Irish, German, Italian, Mexican, Iranian, and Indonesia heritages.  We are spilt 40 Reps, 60 Dems.  You should hear the Iranian sides view of Trump.  To make things even more fun we are 35% University of Texas vs 40% Texas A&M  educated with a mix of 75% urban Dallas, Houston, Austin vs 25% Redneck Good ole Boy.  You may be wondering how the heck did we get like that, simple my 4 kids married into, Italian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Iranian families.  I’m Scotch/Irish and my wife’s family is German/ Redneck.  One word describes us, Eclectic.  For the most part all are very good folks and I try to find the good in everyone.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

25% Redneck Good ole Boy

Hey, Pitcher, A "trivia" "question" FOR YOU!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Question:   HOW, pray tell, does ONE PROPERLY ORIENT The Texas State Flag???!!!

Answer:      Sometimes (AND I MEANS "sometimes") There IS a "red" "neck" UNDER A "white" "head"!!!

Well, OK, THEE PROPER AND ONLY ANSWER IS:

Answer:      RED runs DOWN!!!

:D   :D   :D

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes Umbertino, it’s a Blessing and a headache all in one. We have Irish, German, Italian, Mexican, Iranian, and Indonesia heritages.  We are spilt 40 Reps, 60 Dems.  You should hear the Iranian sides view of Trump.  To make things even more fun we are 35% University of Texas vs 40% Texas A&M  educated with a mix of 75% urban Dallas, Houston, Austin vs 25% Redneck Good ole Boy.  You may be wondering how the heck did we get like that, simple my 4 kids married into, Italian, Mexican, Indonesian, and Iranian families.  I’m Scotch/Irish and my wife’s family is German/ Redneck.  One word describes us, Eclectic.  For the most part all are very good folks and I try to find the good in everyone.  

Very interesting...Which means ( I deem it beautiful, really) that your Family is a sort of United Nations where a lot of languages can / could ( theoretically or practically) get spoken, besides English....Talk about a great world-wide experience...That's supposed to greatly enrich People imho...And a lot of Int'l Cuisine could and maybe it is experimented....Wonderful.....

Thanks for sharing

• Upvote 1

Cooking at our get togethers is nothing short of spectacular.  I’m not going to lie,  when my daughter married into an Iranian family I was not thrilled.  Her husband is American but his dad is straight up Muslim.  He loves America and has been here 35 years ( also a citizen) but we had to have a Texan style talk before I gave my blessings to the marriage.  I will also say if all Muslims were like this man the world would be just fine.  He is a very interesting fellow and I have never had a drop of problem with him in 16 years.  

When we we meet in the country with the Redneck side it is a hoot to watch the Iranian’s ride horses and try to catch a chicken.  I believe we have all learned to love instead of being insecure because others are different.  Whenever there is a misunderstanding the elders which I am one get it worked out pronto.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Synopsis, Texas is on the verge of turning Blue, and maybe for a long time, much like California.  If it does you will have a hard time defeating a Dem for President.  The Electoral College math will be overwhelmingly Blue.  If it does turn Blue it will be just like all the other Blue states, Blue in the major cities and Red everywhere else.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I is something that one must know how to control.

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Just reading your families multiculturalism gave me a headache :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

is something that one must know how to control.

I couldn’t control it LGD.  I had to seek help both spiritually and physically.  I could go on all night to the root causes of why I had substance abuse but I won’t bore you with the details.  That was well over 30 years ago.  I’m in a good place now.  

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just reading your families multiculturalism gave me a headache 

It used to give me a headache too but now I embrace it.  I will say be careful what you pray for because I got what I prayed for years ago.  I should have been a little more specific when I prayed to have a big family. Haha.  I am Blessed and not embarrassed to say so.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Cooking at our get togethers is nothing short of spectacular.  I’m not going to lie,  when my daughter married into an Iranian family I was not thrilled.  Her husband is American but his dad is straight up Muslim.  He loves America and has been here 35 years ( also a citizen) but we had to have a Texan style talk before I gave my blessings to the marriage.  I will also say if all Muslims were like this man the world would be just fine.  He is a very interesting fellow and I have never had a drop of problem with him in 16 years.  

When we we meet in the country with the Redneck side it is a hoot to watch the Iranian’s ride horses and try to catch a chicken.  I believe we have all learned to love instead of being insecure because others are different.  Whenever there is a misunderstanding the elders which I am one get it worked out pronto.  

Awesome...I had imagined something like that infact

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just reading your families multiculturalism gave me a headache 

It used to give me a headache too but now I embrace it.  I will say be careful what you pray for because I got what I prayed for years ago.  I should have been a little more specific when I prayed to have a big family. Haha.  I am Blessed and not embarrassed to say so.  

End Quote

Fantastic...That's the way it should be ( all over the world infact)...One can dream........

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Synopsis, Texas is on the verge of turning Blue, and maybe for a long time, much like California.  If it does you will have a hard time defeating a Dem for President.  The Electoral College math will be overwhelmingly Blue.  If it does turn Blue it will be just like all the other Blue states, Blue in the major cities and Red everywhere else.  

I am NOT attempting to contest such a fine AND upstanding Texan such as Yourself, Pitcher!!! :tiphat:

Lookie HERE:

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/2016/results/texas-president-clinton-trump

The link contains an interactive map of Texas counties to show the tallies for Trump vs. Hilly. Other than the main population centers, most of the Solid Blue in the South and West Blue Counties only have a few (couple thousand) voters. I am not sure where Texas is State Wide for voter ID so those numbers may get trimmed in the up coming elections to reduce or eliminate voter fraud.

The MOST Honorable Senators John Cornyn AND Ted Cruz represent Texas AND True The United States Of America Patriots EXCEPTIONALLY WELL as well as The MOST Honorable Governor Greg Abbott as well as MOST Honorable Representatives like Louie Gohmert and Kevin Brady. ALL Solid Republicans. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump received 52.2% vs. Hilly's 43.2% of the Texas popular vote.

I hardly think any Democratic Presidential contender for 2020 will come close to Hilly's percent of the popular vote. The Democratic party is so fractured and The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump so favorably beneficial for The United States Of America as well as the other State and Federal Representatives I suspect Texas will remain Red. Sleeping barred, of course.

With effective and enforceable immigration measures gaining momentum, I suspect the false blue votes will diminish as well.

Edited by Synopsis
  • Upvote 2

Maybe not in 2020 but look at the blue areas.  Those are the largest population counties in Texas, Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso.  The Dems are doing to Texas the EXACT same thing they did to California.  They flood the state with illegals and get them drivers licenses so they can vote.  They vote in their Congress people and slowly change the laws to enhance the illegals experience ( free stuff).

Come to Houston and I will show you first hand what an invasion looks like.

Please do not misunderstand what I am saying.  Texas Borders with Mexico so we naturally are going to have a large Hispanic population.  For those that entered legally, work hard and pay their taxes I have no problem. It’s the invasion of illegals that bothers me.  My daughter in law is 3rd generation Mexican.  Her grandparents  immigrated the correct way and became citizens.  They started their own business which has been passed down to their children and grandchildren.  Yes, it is a Mexican restaurant.  They started with a roadside taco stand.  They now own 3 brick and mortar Mexican Restaurants.  The American Dream, all done legally just like my grandparents.  BTW these people love America and several served in the Military in Iraq and Afghanistan.  The older generation are Trump supporters while the younger generation lean more Dem. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The older generation are Trump supporters while the younger generation lean more Dem. 

Thank You for Your well thought out response. I suspect the larger population areas are more prone to be liberal leaning whereas the potential for voter fraud in these same areas can be more frequent. As in other states, the larger population areas appear to be "sanctuary" "oriented" either overtly or covertly.

The younger generation just as the older generation gets renewed. The aging younger generation typically understands working with their heads and voting the same.

• Upvote 2

The older generation are Trump supporters while the younger generation lean more Dem. 

End Quote

God bless the younger generations then...Make them grow ( in number) more and more ( each 4 years).......Make them even lean somehow beyond Dem...

Of course all of that .....   according to God will ( and then the People will)

• Confused 2