Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's trade war is economic suicide

Di_TAQOWwAI5gMs.jpg

1. Great meeting on Trade today with @JunckerEU and representatives of the European Union. We have come to a very strong understanding and are all believers in no tariffs, no barriers and no subsidies. Work on documents has already started and the process is moving...

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 53m53 minutes ago

along quickly. European Union Nations will be open to the United States and at the same time benefiting by everything we are doing for them. There was great warmth and feeling in the room - a breakthrough has been quickly made that nobody thought possible!
    More

...along quickly. European Union Nations will be open to the United States and at the same time benefiting by everything we are doing for them. There was great warmth and feeling in the room - a breakthrough has been quickly made that nobody thought possible!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

The Teflon is wearing off the Trumpster… He has demonstrated he is clueless about economics. Corporate welfare, increased spending and now bailouts... My dog is more conservative than he is...

Fake News...Your going to have a problem when 2020 rolls around and more folks then ever will be Voting Donald J. Trump for the POTUS.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe you two should get a clue. 

Since you made me read it...How they soon forget. Obama Bailout so many folks...Stock Market, Insurance Companies, Auto Industry in which then sold out to the lowest bidder...The Banks...Caterpillar..Iran receive the biggest Bailout. Life with out a Farmer, the majority starve.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Since you made me read it...How they soon forget. Obama Bailout so many folks...Stock Market, Insurance Companies, Auto Industry in which then sold out to the lowest bidder...The Banks...Caterpillar..Iran receive the biggest Bailout. Life with out a Farmer, the majority starve.  

Yeppers, the Hummer sold to China, GM Bailed out and still going broke, Chrysler is more of a EU Car company than ever before with who knows who is pulling the strings. Iran and the pallets of cash....The Mullahs are set for life thanks to obama....The sanctions only hurt the little people there and that is why there are again raising up to fight....Much like they did under the last wasted administration that did nothing to support the effort. 

I ACA that funneled so much money to Insurance Companies just to be quiet while going broke and raising rates......All done in some back room deal to get it past. 

The Iran deal where they got everything and corrupt politicians got kick backs and brides to sign off on getting it past......I still wonder where those Pallets of Cash came from obama sent there with out Congressional Approval? Might I add in the dark of the night. 

Yet 4 American Hero's where left to die and countless others forced to fight for their lives in the dark of the night and not a soul was allowed to spin up and go help save them.

The list just seems to go on and on with the obama people and the FISA court, the Spies, the FBI and the lies, CIA and the lies, the NSA and the lies, the DOJ and the cover up and lies and the left is in a full blow fit over Trump jerking Top Secret Clearances.....Ya, they will lose the leaks.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

And for those that lived through the Ammo Shortage was for why......I know many a trucker and member of a USFA Retired that knew about truck loads of Ammo under obama being hauled to the Utah desert/Dugway AFB and Burned....Truck loads off loaded on pallets burned in the desert so you and I and other Patriots wouldn't have the ammo to fight if we had to.

At the same time the obama folks were buying up all the practice ammo no one ever used like for the Postal Employees, IRS gets new AR-15's and what not, I forget what the EPA got under obama but it had nothing to do with the Environment.

The American People were getting set up for something and it was all planned, fixed and Hillarious should have been the next obama to destroy this country, to destroy America and change the world. That was the plan and somehow it failed.........The American people saw through it and the American People Voted for the (Media claimed no chance)  and we did it.

The American people Voted Trump in, not the Russians, sure as hell not the illegals.....If the Liberals continues to demand to remove and over turn the peoples election they will face a wraith unlike anything they have every seen before.

It will be the Wraith of the American People, Those that still Stand Proud at the Anthem, those Americans that voted and are looking forward to 2018 and 2020.

True Americans are growing, #Walkaway is growing, America is growing, Jobs and Companies are coming back and we as Americans have done nothing Violent.......The Violent comes from the left.....In the end America and the American People will win this BS Battle over what started out as a trail balloon some 250 years when the Founding Fathers wrote that little know Document called the.....Wait for it.

The Constitution,  A Declaration of Independence  and then the Bill of Rights.....Way back then Patriots took up guns and fought for what we have today....They gave their lives and every since out hero's have given their lives.....

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Your 100%...

Oh Man, this is like a serious badge of honor in this little group.....I don't think in all my years I have seen that happen. 

Thank you Sir to the one person that brings all the information....I am just rambling.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yota691 said:

I never dreamed that I'd see the day when anyone could take the average liberal and push them toward the Republican party. 

But the level of hatred that the media has been pushing on the country for over 2 years is doing just that. Only the people so blinded 

by HATE that they are incapable of seeing what is happening right before their eyes are still going with the insane left. 

And yes I'm referring to some here too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Right no one liked the bailouts before, but  now you do... How liberal of you.

And you do know we have been helping farmers for decades. Farmers are routinely paid not to grow food.

B/A

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Right no one liked the bailouts before, but  now you do... How liberal of you.

And you do know we have been helping farmers for decades. Farmers are routinely paid not to grow food.

B/A

One of the craziest things is how liberals have been paying Farmers for decades to not grow food. So the birds can have natural grass to grow in.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Have you ever step on a Farm. I know Plenty of farmers that work from sunrise to sundown, Tuesday I was on friend of mine farm in the evening an help load tobacco to cure. The equipment cost are soaring. Ever price a New tractor? Ever seen what bad weathers does to a crop? No rain, high winds push the crop over. So many Vulnerability. Farmers go from year to year without any guarantees. The Farmers I know work. You have lost your mind Farmers paid not to grow... 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Have you ever step on a Farm. I know Plenty of farmers that work from sunrise to sundown, Tuesday I was on friend of mine farm in the evening an help load tobacco to cure. The equipment cost are soaring. Ever price a New tractor? Ever seen what bad weathers does to a crop? No rain, high winds push the crop over. So many Vulnerability. Farmers go from year to year without any guarantees. The Farmers I know work. You have lost your mind Farmers paid not to grow... 

Actually Master Yota, she's referring to a  program used mostly in the Midwest where crops don't bring in as much money as tobacco. Farmers are paid a bonus for not planting their entire field. They say this is so the wild life can use the prairie grass and thus propagate. When in reality it's just a subsidy for farmers. I live in Kentucky back in the early 90s. And I too have harvested tobacco, and even shucked it. Back-breaking work indeed. And you are correct, while tobacco crops May pay more than the Midwest crops they are far more susceptible to weather in Kentucky. I've seen many times where an entire field has been laid over. I think it's fair to say that farmers pretty much get the short end of the stick every time. To use the subsidies given to them by the government the way Boston angler has used it is wrong.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The thing I find fascinating is for years and years we have had a HUGE trade deficit with almost ALL countries of the world, to the tune of billions of dollars and no one seem to either care or notice. And now we have a POTUS that says ENOUGH of sucking from our **** for free and the world gets it's panties all in a knot. 12 billion is PEANUTS compare to what we were losing every year in trade deficits . So let's take a deep breath, relax, help the farmers until we get these trade deals in place and see what happens. Can't be much worse than what we have been going through all these years. If we ever got rid of all tariffs I believe it would send our economy to the moon, because very few counties in the world can compete with us in anything. JMHO.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, yota691 said:

It's called the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).  Farmers can have acreage placed in the program from 10 to 15 years and the government will pay them to not farm it.  One of the reasons for the program was to keep the markets from being flooded with any certain product and thus driving prices lower.  It is an actual program.  I have a farmer friend that uses the program for some of his marginal growing acreage.  The government pays him 109 dollars an acre to not farm it.  He must mow and control noxious weeds as part of the plan.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

The thing I find fascinating is for years and years we have had a HUGE trade deficit with almost ALL countries of the world, to the tune of billions of dollars and no one seem to either care or notice. And now we have a POTUS that says ENOUGH of sucking from our **** for free and the world gets it's panties all in a knot. 12 billion is PEANUTS compare to what we were losing every year in trade deficits . So let's take a deep breath, relax, help the farmers until we get these trade deals in place and see what happens. Can't be much worse than what we have been going through all these years. If we ever got rid of all tariffs I believe it would send our economy to the moon, because very few counties in the world can compete with us in anything. JMHO.

THANK YOU :bravo:

• Upvote 1