Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

White House: Trump invites Putin to visit Washington in the fall

Pitcher

President Donald Trump has asked that Russian leader Vladimir Putinbe invited to Washington this fall, the White House said Thursday, CNBC reported.
White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, in a tweet said that during Trump's visit with Putin in Helsinki, Finland, on Monday, Trump "agreed to ongoing working level dialogue between the two security council staffs" of the United States and Russia.
Trump asked National Security Advisor John Bolton "to invite President Putin to Wahsington in the fall and those discussions are already underway," Sanders tweeted.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/29684/White-House-Trump-invites-Putin-to-visit-Washington-in-the-fall

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The system is fine.....the players are the sham.  Rule breakers, the whole lot.....and it starts at the very top.

GO RV, then BV

been goin on for hundred years....I'm amazed at some's reaction/surprise. Like one's before this POTUS were saints-smh

If ya don't like Trump....fine. I don't care for the MAN....imo has nothing to do with how he performs his job. In real world....many,many,many,many bosses are disliked/hated but are still successful in what they do. The LEFT & MSM can't stand the fact that the person they hate so much was elected POTUS.....time to move and stop the crying

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't understand the complacency.....because it's happened so many times before makes it okay now?  smh

GO RV, then BV

Shabs...what I meant by that is....so many including some here think this is something new....my god the blinders some wear is mindboggling. Does'nt mean I condone or approve

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, caz1104 said:

BA...u might want to tryout for the "VIEW" . You'd fit in quite nicely with Whoopi & Joy. The Threesome lovefest you three have  for the hatred of TRUMP would be ratings bonanza for MSM & ur LEFT brethren

Sorry unlike some, I do not or can not love a guy who is a liar, cheats on his pregnant wife, uses bankruptcy as a way to do business, tells folks in his rallies to go out and hurt people, turns his backs on our allies, cuts revenue while increasing spending to increase debt, makes up facts that do not exist, calls his own words coming out of his mouth on video fake news, and kisses arse to one of the planet's most evil people..

Oh and a guy who's ego is so huge, that he didn't think some sleazy lawyer wouldn't record their meetings... Do you really trust any lawyer not to look out for themselves first. I know many lawyers who will do a good job for their clients, but they always protect their interests. Did you hear Trump's response when the news came out about being recorded? His words... "How could Michael do this to me?" What a buffoon.

Wait a minute what am I thinking, all those things are to be blamed on the Deep State.... You know like all the people he hired who sucked at their jobs... Deep State.... And his lawyer who has been with him for years.... Deep State... The reason he lost 23 million in one year at Turnberry…. Deep State... And let's not forget all the conservatives in Congress and the Senate who disagree with him.... Deep State... Fox News who turned on him.... Deep State... Nothing is really his fault, it is all because of the unimaginable number of tentacles controlled by the Deep State. Madam Woo.... Where are you?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

What is the big deal with having good relations with Russia.  We are the two largest militarizes and economies.  We want a good relationship with Russia.  If Democrats were really concerned about foreign governments influencing elections they would want to have voter ID and be concerned about Mexico.  The dems have spent untold amounts of taxpayer money over possibly a dozen Russians while doing nothing about millions of illegals from Mexico.  Maybe if the Russians voted Democrat this whole inquiry thing would have ended over a year ago.   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/20/2018 at 1:23 PM, caz1104 said:

BA...u might want to tryout for the "VIEW" . You'd fit in quite nicely with Whoopi & Joy. The Threesome lovefest you three have  for the hatred of TRUMP would be ratings bonanza for MSM & ur LEFT brethren

9 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Sorry unlike some, I do not or can not love a guy who is a liar, cheats on his pregnant wife, uses bankruptcy as a way to do business, tells folks in his rallies to go out and hurt people, turns his backs on our allies, cuts revenue while increasing spending to increase debt, makes up facts that do not exist, calls his own words coming out of his mouth on video fake news, and kisses arse to one of the planet's most evil people..

Oh and a guy who's ego is so huge, that he didn't think some sleazy lawyer wouldn't record their meetings... Do you really trust any lawyer not to look out for themselves first. I know many lawyers who will do a good job for their clients, but they always protect their interests. Did you hear Trump's response when the news came out about being recorded? His words... "How could Michael do this to me?" What a buffoon.

Wait a minute what am I thinking, all those things are to be blamed on the Deep State.... You know like all the people he hired who sucked at their jobs... Deep State.... And his lawyer who has been with him for years.... Deep State... The reason he lost 23 million in one year at Turnberry…. Deep State... And let's not forget all the conservatives in Congress and the Senate who disagree with him.... Deep State... Fox News who turned on him.... Deep State... Nothing is really his fault, it is all because of the unimaginable number of tentacles controlled by the Deep State. Madam Woo.... Where are you?

B/A

2egtbx.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 7/20/2018 at 11:09 AM, bostonangler said:

I wonder when this fall meeting in Washington will take place... Imagine if it was on election night? They could watch the returns together... Now wouldn't that spin the news cycle.

Former The United States Of America Presidents have met with Vladimir Putin and The United States Of America AND the whole world DID NOT implode then. Are You, BostonAngler, suggesting President Donald J Trump and Vladimir Putin planning and scheduling a nuclear MAD event so they can then take over the world???!!!

BostonAngler.................

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, bohica said:

What is the big deal with having good relations with Russia.  We are the two largest militarizes and economies.  We want a good relationship with Russia.  If Democrats were really concerned about foreign governments influencing elections they would want to have voter ID and be concerned about Mexico.  The dems have spent untold amounts of taxpayer money over possibly a dozen Russians while doing nothing about millions of illegals from Mexico.  Maybe if the Russians voted Democrat this whole inquiry thing would have ended over a year ago.   

:bravo::bravo:

The point of their witch-hunt ( "inquiry" ) is to cripple the Trump administration and poison the well of us "deplorables'.

They're now attempting to cancel out our Votes with those of illegal aliens.

If they were really concerned about the Ruskies, the ho'bummer regime would've done something about it when 

they climbed into bed with the klinton cartel.... it happened on his watch, not Trump's....

ho'bummer & jarrett were too busy indoctrinating the masses & colluding with Gorged Soros to give

a flaming rat's azz about it.

Make Wasserman-Schultz hand over the DNC's Server...? 

Nope.

Why bother?   After all....

Killary was scheduled to become Queen & no one would be the wiser, right..?

Ho'bummer had the perps dead to rights back then and did nothing.

:jester:The lefty-loon hair-on-fire, fake reactionaries pushing the agenda to destroy Trump AND this Republic are

running out of original material and until they point the finger at klinton & ho'bummer,

they're targeting the wrong guy.  

Bunch of sniveling little rat-weasel lemmings all jumping off their kollective cliff. 

Tools.  <_<

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1