Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fox News Host: Trump 'Sounds Insane"

3 hours ago, bohica said:

As a retired shrink the one who was nuttier than bat crap was Obama.  :jester:

:bravo::bravo:

Couldn't have been difficult for you to see how he was brainwashed & indoctrinated by

his own kommie mommy, her twisted leftist parents,

his bio-dad Davis, bill ayres & his band of merry bombers & the like....

By the time he was illegally annointed into the role of their useful tool in the White House,

he was a confirmed ne'er-do-well indeed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, bohica said:

He used multiple names in life and there is no record of him ever taking Obama back as his legal name.  He took the oath under fraud and had the social security number of a dead man.  Anyone else would have been investigated and arrested. 

The deep state was really rockin at that time.......the people of America are starting to ask questions..........it's not about Obama.....it's about the Govt. continually breaking the law.....there are changes in the wind......and Trump being elected was a foreshadowing of those changes.........CL

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I've noticed FOXNEWS has started to criticize our president more than ever. Did Soros secretly buy the network?

B/A

The Old Man......Robert Murdock......(Right leaning)...has been a driving force owning the network.......his kids are being transitioned in.......and they seem to be rather left leaning.......there goes the "fair and balanced"?     CL 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The Old Man......Robert Murdock......(Right leaning)...has been a driving force owning the network.......his kids are being transitioned in.......and they seem to be rather left leaning.......there goes the "fair and balanced"?     CL 

Wait wait....so when it was entirely run by (Right leaning) Rupert, you considered it....."fair and balanced"?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Wait wait....so when it was entirely run by (Right leaning) Rupert, you considered it....."fair and balanced"?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

There has never really been fair and balanced.... All media has an agenda. The audience is divided in two and so the media has picked which side to serve...

B/A

I knew that " fair and balanced" comment would get a response from the two of you...Good morning friends...hope you have a great day.....purple participation  trophy's for both of you....CL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I knew that " fair and balanced" comment would get a response from the two of you...Good morning friends...hope you have a great day.....purple participation  trophy's for both of you....CL

Ahhh so you were baiting??? LOL That's fair...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I figured you were fishing....and I'm not the type to disappoint my fan base.  Learned it from DJT.   :D

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1