Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 18 July 2018

Thank you Adam!!!  

I beleve Suddenly is the big brother of Soon.   

Always appreciate your your posts and all you provide for us.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The news can be overwhelming, so just take a minute to read a couple articles here:

This Just In ...

Two Peanuts Were Walking Down The Street And One Was A Salted ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

This Just In ...

CNN - Exclusive Video ! :o 

Matrix Peanut Shoot Out

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam - I have another head-ache - When will this madness end!!! Back to the bat cave waiting for RV.....😕

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

This Just In ...

.....by the M & M 13 gang!

• Haha 2

Thank You for the post and all You are doing for us, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy
24 minutes ago, chess said:

.....by the M & M 13 gang!

The Jolly Fat Man Said That He Didn’t Believe In The M&M 13 Gang Bangers ! :o 

m&ms christmas commercial GIF

Suddenly - The Nuts Hit The Floor ...

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

The Jolly Fat Man Said That He Didn’t Believe In The M&M 13 Gang Bangers ! :o 

m&ms christmas commercial GIF

Suddenly - The Nuts Hit The Floor ...

That ain't all they hit by Brother :huh::lmao:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thug,    2 peanuts walking down the street  lmao.

Thanks I needed that.

Got beat up a little shorting oil today.  Rumors of a rocket attack on a SA petro refinery turned that short back up in a NY minute.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Got beat up a little shorting oil today.

Next Time Go With Peanut Oil And Just Stick It Out ! :o 

Image result for funny peanut gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      DINAR - man-oh-man I can’t wait till the day I get to say “THIS IS IT”! 

Today isn’t that day, but it’s coming! 

There’s a fun phenomena about things like this in life. There’s a saying about how "success breeds success" - the most successful realtors I know continue to do well, and in fact their jobs get easier as they get more successful because deals start coming to them. Same goes for VC companies - in the beginning, they have to hunt for deals. After a couple of successes, opportunities start coming to them. 

The same thing has happened to me in the Dinar world. In the beginning of all this, I had to seek out contacts. I had to do a lot of traveling and palm-pressing to get information, to meet people, to open doors. These days, after being in this circle for so long and meeting so many people - things come to me. By treating people with respect and honoring the commitments I’ve made to people, many many doors have opened, and I enjoy a very solid flow of information and commentary from people who are much closer to the inner workings of not only the CBI and Iraq in general, but also many other related organizations and entities. (The same thing is true for our VIP and OSI opportunities.)

I’m explaining this because although I won’t say “I think we’re going to see an RV within XX days”… I AM getting a really strong vibe right now. The timing is getting close, and the opportunity here is real.

Stay positive, friends. We may not have as long a wait as some think.

OIL - no problems there! Still solid, still right where we want.

BITCOIN - h/t to @coorslite21 for posting this video in VIP. This is a SUPER explanation of a couple things Crypto. Of note is the SEC’s available timeline - they have a deadline of August 19, which can be postponed one more time to October 18. I believe those two dates are BIG in the crypto world.

Interesting parallel between BTC and the dinar… in that YT video, around the 8 minute mark, he’s talking about people that were looking at the price of Bitcoin in 2014 and waiting for it to drop back down to the $300 range. It never happened, of course, and now BTC is around $8000.

Same goes for dinar, and VIP - this is one of those things that has been brewing for years. It might seem like a long time to some of us, but BTC has done a 20X on it’s price in 3 years and there’s no going back. You can’t hop in a time machine and “buy more” at that old price!

IQD will be the same way, friends! If you don’t have it now, it will be too late before you know it. And if you’re not in VIP, you’re going to have that same sense of regret. Sadness. Loss.

Don’t give yourself yet another situation where you waited too long, “should have” taken action, but didn’t. Get in VIP today. 

You’ll thank yourself for it.  

I've got more, but the day isn't getting any shorter! 

GOOOO RRRVVVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. The Powerball pool! It runs every week, whether I mention it or not. Get in here.

P.P.S. Couple random thoughts...
      Theresa May, will this story ever wrap up? Biggest non-story ever.  Stocks - I don't gamble often, but I've really been considering putting TESLA on a permanent short.  

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning good morning!

It's another beautiful day full of blessings and love, and also a short update.

In the news... not much. It's Ramadan.  

Oil is still strong above $60. Remember I said months ago that $60 was the target? Target reached, stability is being proven on a daily basis, and that is perfect. Any huge spikes or drops would be bad. OIL is solid right now... even with some tensions in the Middle East. This is exactly what we want.  

@bostonangler finally gives credit where it's due and recognizes Obama is still hurting the economy.

Bitcoin breaks $8000, and the other coins are following. XRP had a nice boost - are you getting all the crypto news you need? We have a section in VIP dedicated to cryptos, and there are profits to be made! 

(One good trade with a tiny bit invested will more than pay for a Lifetime VIP membership... kind of a no-brainer, isn't it?)

Bitcoin, and cryptos in general, are high on my "watch list". The high of over 19k last year was a little premature, and the resulting decline in value was to be expected. The current price of $8000 is very justified, and we may be watching the last time it will ever be this cheap. 

That's not to say that it won't fluctuate! Of course it will... but my opinion is that it will continue to trend up. I'm HODLing.   

Before I head off this morning, be sure to enter the Lotto pool! You can't win if you don't play, you know!  

And on that note, I'm going to go buy my own ticket to enter into the pool, and I'll be sure to tell the cashier to give me the winning numbers. Thank me later.

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's definitely Ramadan, but I'm still keeping an eye on things. The current situation is just too close to ignore the possibility that things can happen this year despite the normal holiday lull.

GOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!

• By Adam Montana
      Tariffs on China. Pretty sure Trump said he would.

Iran mucking up the world news. 

Despite the above, OIL (WTI) refuses to go below $60.

Uber going public... this should be interesting!

Bezos... to the moon! (Pretty sure that's going to be an upgrade from your normal Prime membership.)

Bitcoin refused to fall below $5000, in fact it topped $6000, Fidelity steps up again, and the SEC will give a major green light one of these days.

All that, and more!

Good morning everyone! My apologies for being absent a few days this last week. I had some personal matters to tend to, and they took me away from the updates I wanted to do.

Don't think for a minute I wasn't on top of things! I just wasn't able to get my regular posts here done. 

Ramadan is officially under way, and for once in this wild ride... I'm very pleased to see how things are moving.

OF COURSE there are going to be snippets about things being pushed back to outside of Ramadan, but we're not even a week in and we are already seeing a difference.

Case in point... start here and read the next few articles.

Not only are Parliament meetings continuing as of tomorrow (Saturday), but we're finally talking about OIL!

OIL has been missing from the news over the last couple months, and I was expecting it to resurface shortly. It is unusual, but not surprising, to see it popping up now.

I say it's not surprising because even though it's Ramadan, the timing is right.

This time around, they may just surprise us.

More later.  

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good Morning DinarVets!

It seems we are in an interesting situation right now. I've been watching the news shift directions slightly... not in an opposing way, just a shift.

In the past, we've had some key things happen around mid-year. Major items, like Chapter 7, for example.

The "shift" in the news that I'm seeing is - and I say this with a little bit of reservation, because I'm not substituting my intuition for an actual crystal ball - it is encouraging, in a way that may be signaling another big announcement in the middle of the year.

Are you in VIP yet? Join here.

I'm expecting a revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar to be preceded by a bit of silence... and we do have that right now. Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of encouraging articles to read right now, but the subtle shift in tone... It's hard to explain, but take a look at this comment and the posts that follow:

Things happen slowly in Iraq. We know this.

It was about 3 months ago when I posted that original link, and starting with the comment I just linked to, the discerning person can see how the articles are starting to focus on the higher level agreements.

This is the fine tuning, and the polishing. 

That's what I'm seeing happening right now... and it's all coming full circle, about 3-6 months after the last big round of "regular" news.

This just happens to fall in place perfectly, if you ask me.

I'm on the fence about Ramadan this year - it might not be as quiet as it has been in the past.

I'm hoping to find some more clues, or get some "boots on the ground" feedback over the next couple days. 

With that in mind, I'll be making another post to further explain my stance. Expect it Friday or Saturday, unless there's an RV announcement before then.

Make sure you're in VIP, either way! 

That's it for this morning - more to come.

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning DV!

The sun is shining most places and it's a great day to be here!

No major updates on the dinar, but that's not discouraging in the least. If you check my last couple weekly updates, and then compare to the news posts over the last week, you'll see that we're simply tracking on a positive course.

All good stuff, my friends!

VIPs, there is a new post up for you in the VIP section: 

I also sent out an email yesterday to all VIPs. If you're in VIP, and you did not see that email in your inbox, then it went to your spam or promotions or some other email destination... it's up to you to fix that! I can't control your email inbox, and we don't want you to miss important updates, so take a minute to ensure DinarVets emails are landing in your Primary inbox and you'll enjoy the peace of mind that comes along with that.

One last thing - in that VIP post, I mentioned an upcoming OSI post. After sleeping on it last night, I am going to save that post for during Ramadan. 

That's it from me for today - let's use this thread for Q's from the members for my next update. The current news trend is really positive and I have a suspicion that I'll be doing more than one update next week.

GOOOOO RRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.