Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana Weekly 18 July 2018

Thank you Adam!!!  

I beleve Suddenly is the big brother of Soon.   

Always appreciate your your posts and all you provide for us.  

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

The news can be overwhelming, so just take a minute to read a couple articles here:

This Just In ...

Two Peanuts Were Walking Down The Street And One Was A Salted ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

This Just In ...

CNN - Exclusive Video ! :o 

Matrix Peanut Shoot Out

• Haha 9
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Adam - I have another head-ache - When will this madness end!!! Back to the bat cave waiting for RV.....😕

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

This Just In ...

.....by the M & M 13 gang!

• Haha 2

Thank You for the post and all You are doing for us, Adam, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy
24 minutes ago, chess said:

.....by the M & M 13 gang!

The Jolly Fat Man Said That He Didn’t Believe In The M&M 13 Gang Bangers ! :o 

m&ms christmas commercial GIF

Suddenly - The Nuts Hit The Floor ...

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

ladyGrace'sDaddy

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

The Jolly Fat Man Said That He Didn’t Believe In The M&M 13 Gang Bangers ! :o 

m&ms christmas commercial GIF

Suddenly - The Nuts Hit The Floor ...

That ain't all they hit by Brother :huh::lmao:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thug,    2 peanuts walking down the street  lmao.

Thanks I needed that.

Got beat up a little shorting oil today.  Rumors of a rocket attack on a SA petro refinery turned that short back up in a NY minute.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Got beat up a little shorting oil today.

Next Time Go With Peanut Oil And Just Stick It Out ! :o 

Image result for funny peanut gif

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Gooooood afternoon everyone!

Well, we did it! We weathered another Ramadan, and Eid al fitr. I am going to state the obvious: Despite no RV announcement during the Big Holiday, this was a more eventful one than normal. 

All positive, too!

Historically, many of the bigger milestones have happened around this time of year. Chapter 7 was lifted in late June, for example. A few others have also occurred right around now as well.

I have my eye on some "triggers" - nothing I can put a guarantee on, and I had a work issue pop up right as I was getting started with this update, so I'll save my hypothesizing for later. I have reason to believe we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar, so I have already blocked time off on my calendar for additional dinar focus over the coming ~10 days.

If I'm wrong, you can tar and feather me. If I'm not wrong, we should have some interesting times ahead.

Before I wrap this up, here's something I don't do very often - This thread is now open for questions.

What's on your mind? 

(  I'm a glutton for punishment, what can I say?! And I already have extra time blocked off for Dinar this coming week, so what the heck... let's do it!  )
    • By Adam Montana
      Hey everyone!

I'm filing this under "weekly", but really it's just a follow up to last week's chat. I've been traveling and internet has been a problem, hence the delay.

Last week, I was expecting a particular bit of news out of Iraq, based on conversations with my personal contacts.

This isn't earth shattering news, on the surface. If you're here for a "rate or date" prediction, you can go back to cat videos on youtube now.

Seriously! Here you go, please enjoy... I know you will. 

(Cat video above!)

Back to business    
      I don't  always share the "inside" stuff that crosses my desk, but I often hear about trends and insights that are about to be released. I have to be certain about what I post before I make public statements, because every word I post here is analyzed 6 ways from the closest palm tree, subjected to 17 different interpretations, and sometimes used maliciously. 

The item I'm about to talk about was a 99%er,  and it's very positive for us, but I was holding it tight for a few reasons... one, I don't want to blow up the server with it. Two, I don't want to give the "gurus" any more than they already have.

Let me get to the point, assuming you're still reading and not completely distracted by the video above  

Due to my technical issues over the last few days (3rd world country internet), I suddenly find that I have to scrap an entire public update because someone beat me to the punch on this one... nice job, @6ly410!

This is the offending article, which was posted in response to my last weekly update... and this is where the conversation gets serious:

Unless you've been living under a rock or just found the DinarVets.com website, you know I've been talking about how the current OPEC agreement is a huge "ace in the hole" for Iraq.

That article above is the biggest "bat signal" imaginable!

I'll spell it out real quick - OPEC (The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries is an intergovernmental organization of 14 nations, founded in 1960 in Baghdad by the first five members, and headquartered since 1965 in Vienna, Austria. Wikipedia) currently has an understanding / agreement to limit production. Iraq is not specifically included or excluded from it, despite the founding information you can see above, and they are in prime position (GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY) to monetize their place in the deal.

I don't know what else I can say about it... Iraq is in the best place we could hope for.

Ramadan is nearing it's end, we are looking at a live fuse attached to a financial firework, and I won't be surprised if they light the fuse before 4th of July.

Not that Iraq cares about the 4th of July... that date just happens to mesh with the "live fuse" metaphor, and the timing is right. 

Ignore it if you want. Join VIP if you want to have max benefits. The choice is yours. Either way, I'm excited to be on this side of the microphone as things go down!

GOOOO RVVVVVV!!!!

P.S. There's an OSI-only post coming soon. I have a VIP post that I wanted to get out by now, but I refuse to release things that aren't complete. 

Soon.  

P.P.S. We all love cat videos. And we all know that over 90% of the members here just show up for the entertainment, and less than 10% of us are serious about Post RV, so for 9/10 of the community... please respond with a funny cat video  

Some of you need no encouragement.  

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday all! 

Just a quick update here to get us through the week. I'll have more this weekend, and possibly a special VIP post.  

We are just about through Ramadan, and this holiday has been a busy one. 

Historically, nothing significant has happened during Ramadan. To be more to the point, nothing at all usually happens during Ramadan... that has not been the case! I won't get into the "list" this morning, but Iraq has been very productive. Things are advancing!

Speaking of productive, HUGE shout out to our very own, one and only, Master Yota! @yota691 crossed the 100k mark for posts on the forums. What an incredible number! Our dear friend's contribution to this community is unparalleled, and our gratitude can't be adequately expressed... @yota691, we all owe you a huge round of applause and drinks are definitely on me the first chance we get!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 🙇‍♂️ Feel free to pop over and congratulate him on the incredible milestone in this thread (hurry up before he locks it again  ).

Back to Iraq.... Ramadan is over around the 4th of June (it's different for some areas). Eid al fitr follows - here's a short description, for those unfamiliar:

Eid al Fitr 2019 will be celebrated on Tuesday, 4th of June 2019. This is the tentative date as the actual date is contingent on the sighting of the moon of Shawwal, the 10th month in the Islamic calendar.
      Eid ul Fitr is celebrated on the 1st of Shawwal, after the month of Ramadan 2019. The month of Ramadan culminates with the festive occasion of Eid al Fitr as Muslims thank Allah (SWT), celebrating the festival with religious fervor.
      The month of Ramadan is full of celebration, joy and festivity as the Muslims immerse themselves in reading the Quran and Duas and spending maximum time doing Dhikr. The Muslims fast the whole month as it teaches them the true meaning of perseverance and tolerance while being empathetic towards the poor and needy.
      At the end of the month, the Muslims are rewarded with the festival of Eid al Fitr. It is important to note that it is highly forbidden to fast on the day of Eid.
      Each country’s celebrations vary as there is an influence of their traditions. Muslims all over the world celebrate the festival of Eid al Fitr by starting the day with the Eid prayer. After the Eid prayers, people greet each other with the customary Eid greetings, Eid Mubarak with a formal embrace, three times. Then, a sweet dish is mostly made in Muslim households and eaten in happiness. The day is spent with friends and family as they get together indulging in eating and handing out Eidi (gifts given to kids on Eid, usually money). Everyone gets new clothes made for the special occasion because every single person wants to look his/her best. The festival revolves around the theme of togetherness and happiness.Thus, this Eid is considered to be an occasion of immense rejoice. In essence, Muslims celebrate the blessings bestowed upon them by Allah (SWT) and thank Him.
      Credit: https://www.islamicfinder.org/special-islamic-days/eid-al-fitr-2019/

The bottom line for us is pretty simple... once Ramadan is over, there is a short following holiday, and then it's "game on" for government and we are officially ready for big things. 

OIL - saw a little dip, but still stable and trending solid. No worries there.

I'll have more this weekend, so I'll wrap this up for now. But first - BITCOIN. Are you still ignoring this? If so... your loss. It's not going anywhere. Blockchain is here to stay, BTC is rocking, and this thread in the VIP section is a great read: 

Also, this one:

Don't discount the importance of South Korea when it comes to digital money!

Here's another one that might have caught your attention, if you're into profits like this:

Don't forget to enter our weekly Lotto Pool!

That's all for now.

• By Adam Montana
      DINAR - man-oh-man I can’t wait till the day I get to say “THIS IS IT”! 

Today isn’t that day, but it’s coming! 

There’s a fun phenomena about things like this in life. There’s a saying about how "success breeds success" - the most successful realtors I know continue to do well, and in fact their jobs get easier as they get more successful because deals start coming to them. Same goes for VC companies - in the beginning, they have to hunt for deals. After a couple of successes, opportunities start coming to them. 

The same thing has happened to me in the Dinar world. In the beginning of all this, I had to seek out contacts. I had to do a lot of traveling and palm-pressing to get information, to meet people, to open doors. These days, after being in this circle for so long and meeting so many people - things come to me. By treating people with respect and honoring the commitments I’ve made to people, many many doors have opened, and I enjoy a very solid flow of information and commentary from people who are much closer to the inner workings of not only the CBI and Iraq in general, but also many other related organizations and entities. (The same thing is true for our VIP and OSI opportunities.)

I’m explaining this because although I won’t say “I think we’re going to see an RV within XX days”… I AM getting a really strong vibe right now. The timing is getting close, and the opportunity here is real.

Stay positive, friends. We may not have as long a wait as some think.

OIL - no problems there! Still solid, still right where we want.

BITCOIN - h/t to @coorslite21 for posting this video in VIP. This is a SUPER explanation of a couple things Crypto. Of note is the SEC’s available timeline - they have a deadline of August 19, which can be postponed one more time to October 18. I believe those two dates are BIG in the crypto world.

Interesting parallel between BTC and the dinar… in that YT video, around the 8 minute mark, he’s talking about people that were looking at the price of Bitcoin in 2014 and waiting for it to drop back down to the $300 range. It never happened, of course, and now BTC is around $8000.

Same goes for dinar, and VIP - this is one of those things that has been brewing for years. It might seem like a long time to some of us, but BTC has done a 20X on it’s price in 3 years and there’s no going back. You can’t hop in a time machine and “buy more” at that old price!

IQD will be the same way, friends! If you don’t have it now, it will be too late before you know it. And if you’re not in VIP, you’re going to have that same sense of regret. Sadness. Loss.

Don’t give yourself yet another situation where you waited too long, “should have” taken action, but didn’t. Get in VIP today. 

You’ll thank yourself for it.  

I've got more, but the day isn't getting any shorter! 

GOOOO RRRVVVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. The Powerball pool! It runs every week, whether I mention it or not. Get in here.

P.P.S. Couple random thoughts...
      Theresa May, will this story ever wrap up? Biggest non-story ever.  Stocks - I don't gamble often, but I've really been considering putting TESLA on a permanent short.  

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning good morning!

It's another beautiful day full of blessings and love, and also a short update.

In the news... not much. It's Ramadan.  

Oil is still strong above $60. Remember I said months ago that $60 was the target? Target reached, stability is being proven on a daily basis, and that is perfect. Any huge spikes or drops would be bad. OIL is solid right now... even with some tensions in the Middle East. This is exactly what we want.  

@bostonangler finally gives credit where it's due and recognizes Obama is still hurting the economy.

Bitcoin breaks $8000, and the other coins are following. XRP had a nice boost - are you getting all the crypto news you need? We have a section in VIP dedicated to cryptos, and there are profits to be made! 

(One good trade with a tiny bit invested will more than pay for a Lifetime VIP membership... kind of a no-brainer, isn't it?)

Bitcoin, and cryptos in general, are high on my "watch list". The high of over 19k last year was a little premature, and the resulting decline in value was to be expected. The current price of $8000 is very justified, and we may be watching the last time it will ever be this cheap. 

That's not to say that it won't fluctuate! Of course it will... but my opinion is that it will continue to trend up. I'm HODLing.   

Before I head off this morning, be sure to enter the Lotto pool! You can't win if you don't play, you know!  

And on that note, I'm going to go buy my own ticket to enter into the pool, and I'll be sure to tell the cashier to give me the winning numbers. Thank me later.

Happy Wednesday everyone! It's definitely Ramadan, but I'm still keeping an eye on things. The current situation is just too close to ignore the possibility that things can happen this year despite the normal holiday lull.

GOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.