Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Help . Looking for a article that contained Rice and Rumsfeld Yesterday

blueskyline

Here are some of the relatively recent articles posted here at DinarVets regarding Condoleeza Rice that kinda make one go hmmmmmmmmm...................................

July 16, 2018

October 27, 2017

May 12, 2017 (amazing how this article is exactly one year before the May 12, 2108 DEMOCRATIC elections in Iraq!!! :o       :o       :o)

I dunno. Maybe "code speak" for something???!!! If so, WHAT???!!!

I have seen some of these articles posting legacy information where information or persons noted are no longer up to date or in the noted administrative role. So, I am wondering if these articles are prefabricated some time ago and are now released without being updated. Seems like shoddy journalism or it could be intentional for whatever reason.

In The Mean Time.........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks a lot Sage, Synopsis. I believe this is the article I was searching for posted by Yota ......

Makgurk and Sulaymani lead the struggle of Kurdistan .. And demonstrations in the south cut contacts forming the central government

12:38 - 16/07/2018

US Secretary of State 
Condoleezza Rice and US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld are leading a coalition of Kurdish blocs in the Kurdistan region. While the ongoing protests in the provinces of southern Iraq cut off contacts forming the central government. 
Sources close to the scene of political alliances, for / Mawazin News /, that "there are secret contacts conducted by the commander of the Iranian Quds Force Qassem Soleimani with Kurdish officials, specifically the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the parties of Sulaymaniyah by virtue of the long ties linking those parties with Iran." 
For his part, said the adviser to the Parliament of the Kurdistan region Tariq Jawhar, that "the Kurds must prefer the interest of their people first on the issue of alliances and not to pay attention to US pressure, those parties want their interests at the base level."
"To go with a unified list that brings together all parties strengthens the Kurdish position and its strength in Baghdad and achieves more constitutional and legal demands and gains, because the past dispersion should not be repeated at this session," Jawhar said during his interview with Mawazine News. 
"The party respects the long relations with the United States, but at the same time rejects any pressure exerted by the party to accept an alliance with a particular political party or a personal nomination," said Dulshad Shaaban, a member of parliament of the Kurdistan Democratic Party. What the prime minister according to the American desire, "echoing the saying:" because Kurdish interests are the most important for us. "
He pointed out that "the visits of the envoy of the US President did not address this issue at all but focused on the gathering of Kurdish forces in a single alliance and the unity of the Kurdish position and the support system" rel="">support of the United States for the Kurdish people and they respect the will of the Democratic Party and his opinion on the issue of forming a government." 
McGork made several public visits to the Kurdistan region, where he met with representatives of the ruling parties and the opposition, which were said to be the birth of a unified Kurdistan Alliance. 
Shaaban said that "the party has no objection or red line towards the party of a political bloc," stressing: "We will ally with the implementation of our demands, whether this side close to the US or Iran." 
While the former MP for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Mohamed Osman said in his interview with the "Mawazin News," that "the strong relations of the party in Iran does not mean that we never give in to their wishes to support system" rel="">supporta coalition to form a government."
Othman explained that "the party's relations with Iran are historical and there are common issues as a result of the neighborhood with Sulaymaniyah, but at the same time the party has visions starting from the issue of forming a government and standing with a party, the most important of which is the realization of the demands of the Kurds, which are constitutional demands related to Article 140 and Peshmerga rights and salaries of employees and other demands Legitimacy and these are the foundations in the formation of the government. " 
The angry demonstrations led by citizens of the southern provinces, which entered its seventh day, cut off contacts to form the next Iraqi government, and the concern of the current government to find solutions to end the existing crisis.

• Upvote 1

I can understand a miss print involving Rice and Makgurk both being Secretaries of State . I don't quite understand the addition of Rumsfeld. I sought out this article for a few reason . To re read what was stated and it's importance. And to go over the misprint again. I remember going back 8 years and reading an article of conflict between former Bush administration members and Obama's administration.  The New administration was upset that members to the former Bush administration was still actively involved in Iraq with their officials . And there was another article about Kurdistan official flying to D.C. to meet with former President Bush in a hotel . Followed by that meeting 2 days later . C-130's began to land in Kurdistan delivering aid . I'm just curious . Iraq always been a tremendous undertaking. Who might still be involved to make it Success ???

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, blueskyline said:

Thanks a lot Sage, Synopsis.

Anytime AND I am glad I could answer at least part of Your question, BlueSkyLine, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

19 hours ago, blueskyline said:

I can understand a miss print involving Rice and Makgurk both being Secretaries of State . I don't quite understand the addition of Rumsfeld. I sought out this article for a few reason . To re read what was stated and it's importance. And to go over the misprint again. I remember going back 8 years and reading an article of conflict between former Bush administration members and Obama's administration.  The New administration was upset that members to the former Bush administration was still actively involved in Iraq with their officials . And there was another article about Kurdistan official flying to D.C. to meet with former President Bush in a hotel . Followed by that meeting 2 days later . C-130's began to land in Kurdistan delivering aid . I'm just curious . Iraq always been a tremendous undertaking. Who might still be involved to make it Success ???

Yeah, I dunno, BlueSkyLine, I have been trying to figure out these misprints for quite some time and, maybe, some day somebody or I will and be able to share!!! 

:crossedfingers:

I keep going back to the shoddy journalism, non updated prewritten articles, and/or "code speak" for somethin'!!! :o

In The Mean Time.........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 2

It's all mumbo jumbo to me we even hear that now they want all request met before a government is formed I find that near impossible as you cant give jobs and get things moving till a government is formed and get things cracking. I really think they are about to collapse again and have been advised to get rid of dinars and buy Iranian money. Iraq was so close yet now so far away from any revalue or investments stirring all this up when so close is the most stupid thing I ever seen from humans  unless it's from currupt Maliki and his team of so then form the government and revalue niw ger kn with the job and put out a arrest warrant for this man. I feel the whole coalition countries have been used and making a mockery of, with this all happening now ...

On 7/17/2018 at 2:51 PM, blueskyline said:

Help . Looking for a article that contained Rice and Rumsfeld Yesterday

I’d Luv To Help But It Takes Me An Hour To Cook Minute Rice ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1