Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Must Abadi Do To Quiet The Rioters?

Luigi1

1 hour ago, adam14 said:

Sorry. With USD?

Hey Adam.. I’m not really sure I understand the question, please forgive me.. but if you mean do they have a choice to use USD or Dinar, then that is correct.. for many years their ATM machines outside of banks can dispense both USD and IQD, it’s their choice of which currency they want to withdraw from the machine. This is a fact that I know from my Kurdish friend that was over there for many years up until 2010 translating for the US Army..

• Thanks 3

On 7/20/2018 at 12:52 PM, GregHi said:

Hey Adam.. I’m not really sure I understand the question, please forgive me.. but if you mean do they have a choice to use USD or Dinar, then that is correct.. for many years their ATM machines outside of banks can dispense both USD and IQD, it’s their choice of which currency they want to withdraw from the machine. This is a fact that I know from my Kurdish friend that was over there for many years up until 2010 translating for the US Army..

Hi GergHi, glad to see you posting here. Any thoughts from your friend on how Iraq is doing?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Hi GergHi, glad to see you posting here. Any thoughts from your friend on how Iraq is doing?

Hi Chuck,

i saw my friend probably about 3 months ago. I asked him if he had spoken with his friends in the Kurdish Parliment lately and he said yes but it was just personal conversation about family and friends. I know if there is something major that he is told, he will let me know right away, but I guess if you think about it, when we talk to friends we haven’t seen or talked to in awhile, one of the last things we would tend to talk about is their work or how the government/ Country is doing etc.. so I understand him not really wanting to ask those questions to his friends, even though we want the intel.. ;) 

obviously if he does text or tell me something of substance, I’ll relay it here for everyone in the rumors section like I have done in the past.

• Thanks 3

On 7/20/2018 at 9:52 AM, GregHi said:

Thanks. So why the dollar auctions if you can get them in the ATM's.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GregHi said:

i saw my friend probably about 3 months ago.

I Saw My Friend Umbertino - But All He Wanted To Talk About Was The Rumors Of A Possible ‘Bay City Rollers’ Reunion ! :o 

baycity.jpg

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Thanks. So why the dollar auctions if you can get them in the ATM's.

Hi Jg1,

Thats a good question, not real sure other than maybe the Bank ATMs charge a lot more in fees.. I know there is one other member here that took his profile picture outside of a bank where an ATM was located, he may know better. I just know my friend said he was always able to get USD or IQD out of the ATMs for many years prior to 2010 (when he left Iraq to come here).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1