Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Must Abadi Do To Quiet The Rioters?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The Gurus lie again...claims Iraqis paid in lower denoms on QI cards.

Riots in at least two provinces suggests Iraqis are still suffering...demand jobs, utilities.

Abadi is under pressure to deliver on promises. What must Abadi do to quiet the rioters?

14 July 2018...Iraqi Prime Minister decides to provide job opportunities for the unemployed to face the demonstrations

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi has decided to launch job grades to accommodate the unemployed according to a fair system away from patronage and patronage.

Al-Sudairy News reported that the decision came after Al-Abbadi met a number of tribal sheikhs to discuss the demonstrations in a number of Iraqi cities. The Iraqi Prime Minister also issued a decision to expand and accelerate the investment prospects for construction in the housing, schools and services sectors.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

OK who's lying...the Gurus or the starving Iraqis?

According to some Gurus...Iraqis are rolling in dough.

13 July 2018 Bruce The Goose...

Now my understanding is all ATMS are working and running and putting out lower denominations in Iraq. We do know what the rate is for the dinar. I told you roughly what it was...  [reference Guru Bruce post 7-11-2018].  We believe things have been put into motion that would allow the green light to go on for us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

I have never been in a protest.  But I'm willing to participate if it starts the RV process.  I'm a team player that way.

I will too.  It’s my birthday today.  And I like team sportsmanship.  RV/RI ‼️‼️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

....claims Iraqis paid in lower denoms on QI cards.

Luigi. Are we going to have to change your name to Lie-igi ?? How would someone get paid in lower denoms ON A CARD ?? 

$10 USD. $10 IQD. $10 ZIM.  It's all the same ON A CARD !! Come on man, wake up and smell the coffee.   c[_]

:reading-newspaper:

Image result for coffee meme

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

The only thing Bruce the goose can produce is goose juice!

Amen to that. Why would ATMs in Iraq dispense a $1 IQD note worth $.00086 USD ???  Dumbest intel ever, from a complete airhead. But then, so are his 'flock' of followers.

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

The only thing Bruce the goose can produce is goose juice!

That And A Loose Caboose - But After Dropping That Last Duece Somebody Should Grab The Noose ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

I would think to would be simple to calm the people down.....They want jobs and they have plenty of Shovel Ready Jobs just waiting to be filled.......Cleaning up the rubble left after the war. Getting started rebuilding.....Some of these men have to know how to drive trucks and other equipment.....Put them to work.

Get the water situation corrected as well as the electricity back on. Start building a Hydro or Gas power plant so as not to have to rely on Iran for anything......They want their finger to control of Iraq......Cut Maliki and Iran off at the knees and let the US Sanctions Work and then the Iranian people will get rid of the Mullahs.......They tried back when obama is is charge and got zero support from the US and they were shot down and destroyed.....

The US and Iran had a great relationship until the Mullahs took control and jimmy Carter botched things up so badly.

Lastly, get the IQD back to some sorta value both inside and out side of Iraq so the people have a currency with some buying power they can again be proud of. 

Okay Abadi, I spelled it out and I wont even charge for the advise.

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

isan,t it interesting that the iraqi people are not rioting for there money to be worth more ????they just want to work, even though the value of the money is not worth much????????????what?????????????????? think about it????? it makes no sense , but let me work , yes for hardly anything, because I don"t want to provide to much for my family ,than they may have life eaiser ,me just want to work for almost nothing, it would suprise me If the people of Iraq even understand what and how this increase in there money value could help them. Iam thinking we are giving the Iraqies to much credit, the common man, that is, of course the people in Goverment tell the rest of the country how bad things are as they fill there pockets, and the masses buy it ,just give me job so I can work for almost nothing , no wonder the whole thing is a mess ???????????????

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crane said:

isan,t it interesting that the iraqi people are not rioting for there money to be worth more ????they just want to work, even though the value of the money is not worth much????????????what?????????????????? think about it????? it makes no sense , but let me work , yes for hardly anything, because I don"t want to provide to much for my family ,than they may have life eaiser ,me just want to work for almost nothing, it would suprise me If the people of Iraq even understand what and how this increase in there money value could help them. Iam thinking we are giving the Iraqies to much credit, the common man, that is, of course the people in Goverment tell the rest of the country how bad things are as they fill there pockets, and the masses buy it ,just give me job so I can work for almost nothing , no wonder the whole thing is a mess ???????????????

Crane,

despite popular belief, the Iraqis don’t really care what the value of their currency is compared to the USD value. They use USD for big purchases and Dinar for small purchases, because there are less zeros to deal with using USD for big purchases.. look at it this way.. if they wanted to buy an item that was worth say $25 USD, they could pay $25 USD (a $20 and a $5 bill.. 2 total notes) or  they could pay in Dinar (a 25,000 Dinar note and a 5,000 Dinar note... also 2 bills roughly).. it is what they are used to doing for almost 15 years now. it doesn’t matter in the end to them. I hope that explanation helps.. 

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Crane,

despite popular belief, the Iraqis don’t really care what the value of their currency is compared to the USD value. They use USD for big purchases and Dinar for small purchases, because there are less zeros to deal with using USD for big purchases.. look at it this way.. if they wanted to buy an item that was worth say $25 USD, they could pay $25 USD (a $20 and a $5 bill.. 2 total notes) or  they could pay in Dinar (a 25,000 Dinar note and a 5,000 Dinar note... also 2 bills roughly).. it is what they are used to doing for almost 15 years now. it doesn’t matter in the end to them. I hope that explanation helps.. 

Thanks for the Drive-by my friend. Good to hear from you. Hope you’re doing well. I lost your number, due to the fact that, the porcelain dinosaur ate my iPhone. 😂

• Haha 1