Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Karsten

New guy with some interesting info about Iraq

Recommended Posts

I listened to the broadcast and read the transcript and frankly don't believe a word of anything Ghost said. I have reasoned a number of logical conclusions as to why many of his statements were palpably wrong but don't want to waste keystrokes elaborating on what most of you have also already deduced.

 

In any event, it would be very easy to verify his statement that military personnel leaving Iraq are getting up to $1.80 per. Dinar exchanged by simply locating and asking one or more of said soldiers and airmen if in fact, that was their experience?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, blackrobes said:

I listened to the broadcast and read the transcript and frankly don't believe a word of anything Ghost said. I have reasoned a number of logical conclusions as to why many of his statements were palpably wrong but don't want to waste keystrokes elaborating on what most of you have also already deduced.

 

In any event, it would be very easy to verify his statement that military personnel leaving Iraq are getting up to $1.80 per. Dinar exchanged by simply locating and asking one or more of said soldiers and airmen if in fact, that was their experience?

I enlisted so I can exchange

be back in 2 yrs 

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for taking the time to write your  post,  karsten. I found it to be an interesting read. I have seen people from Frank's group mention 42 cents for the revaluation figure of the Dong several times in the past, so it's possible this is another ploy to attract the newbie. The writing and choice of words Ghost uses is diffetent however. Unfortunately, we didn't see Trump in Iraq this past weekend. Its possible that Ghost (which is a  name i do recall from 2010 or 2011) is being honest but has misinformation. 

 

I appreciate your positive and objective view in your post and in regards to the revaluation of the DV. I personally thought May of 2017 looked like a hot-spot to reval, but we are dtill hete today. Regardless of the lack of increase in the DV from its program rate, we can't ignore  the progress that's been made in Iraq over the last year regarding IBAN and SWIFT codes, numerous articles regarding increases in oil production, new pipelines, the word 'international' used more and more frequently in recent articles, the reduction of the CBI notes and hopefully a second consecutive day of 'no auctions.'

 

I imagine it's difficult to turn on or use ATM's when there's no electricity, and the recent protests have once again shown that anything can happen at anytime in Iraq. Hopefully the latter includes the arrest of Maliki and others for war crimes and that the judicial process follows quickly, along with the recouping of all the stolen loot.

 

One thing I don't think I've ever seen in print is a comment about any meeting between Trump and Maliki; I can only imagine how Trump feels towards him and am confident it's just a matter of time that they meet under 'proper conditions.'

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that new what ever didn't work out so well with the @ and a name........So ya, sorry. I thought things sounded like maybe someone had so real boots on the ground intel.

 

Now frank is all butt hurt and going away because someone, somewhere on His Forum Dared Question He and this Ghost. Then he rambled about those that exchanged and military prodigal......Sorry folks, the guy talked like he knew what he was talking about.

 

These fools only make themselves look bad and I should have figured he was BS when he said he was there when Sadam was captured.

 

No One would have been allowed to talk about that now thinking back.

 

So we wait and now want hear from Frank and his Team for a while........We are being punished.

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karsten said:

 

So we wait and now want hear from Frank and his Team for a while........We are being punished.

Karsten

 

Karsten, you are not being punished, you are being blessed an just don't realize it yet...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think about it..........any one here have a "Blue Couch"....?????

 

Kind of kills the credibility for me................CL

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Think about it..........any one here have a "Blue Couch"....?????

 

Kind of kills the credibility for me................CL

 

Better question is who has a Violet Tux?

 

So we wait....we have been there and done that for how many years. This Beers to all of those Hard Cores that have a dream and held on for all these years.🍺:cheesehead:

 

Karsten

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Karsten said:

 

Better question is who has a Violet Tux?

 

So we wait....we have been there and done that for how many years. This Beers to all of those Hard Cores that have a dream and held on for all these years.🍺:cheesehead:

 

Karsten

 

 

 

To you Karsten, and all of DV.........

 

Image result for coors lite toast

 

 

  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

 

To you Karsten, and all of DV.........

 

Image result for coors lite toast

 

 

 

Hey,  CL I have been hoisting many of those for a few hours now and I would have been well in the tank had the GF not used my good Tequila for cooking. 

 

To some day meeting some or all the good folks that have been on this ride for a life time.

 

Karsten

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

 

To you Karsten, and all of DV.........

 

Image result for coors lite toast

 

 

Top 5 Pic on DV ever, easily Top 10 ;) 

 

Cheers my friend! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2018 at 8:17 AM, davis411 said:

I enlisted so I can exchange

be back in 2 yrs 

me too!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, coorslite21 said:

 

 

To you Karsten, and all of DV.........

 

Image result for coors lite toast

 

 

I will drink to that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 9:23 PM, Karsten said:

 

So we wait....we have been there and done that for how many years. This Beers to all of those Hard Cores that have a dream and held on for all these years.🍺:cheesehead:

 

Karsten

 

From my family to yours, SALUTE! 🍷

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 10:35 PM, coorslite21 said:

 

 

To you Karsten, and all of DV.........

 

Image result for coors lite toast

 

 

 

Saluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud!!!  (I didn't want to be left out lol :lol::cheesehead:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2018 at 6:46 PM, Karsten said:

 

 

These fools only make themselves look bad and I should have figured he was BS when he said he was there when Sadam was captured.

 

Karsten

Karsten,

 

Can you please tell me the exact details this Ghost guy mentioned, when he said he was there when Sadam was captured? I know the true story on this via my Kurdish friend and this will for sure tell me if he was indeed there or just full or bs.. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GregHi said:

Karsten,

 

Can you please tell me the exact details this Ghost guy mentioned, when he said he was there when Sadam was captured? I know the true story on this via my Kurdish friend and this will for sure tell me if he was indeed there or just full or bs.. ;)

 Greg,

 

I don't call all he had to say about when Sadam crawled out of the hole other than he was crying like a baby.

 

Karsten

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Karsten said:

 Greg,

 

I don't call all he had to say about when Sadam crawled out of the hole other than he was crying like a baby.

 

Karsten

Thanks Karsten!

If he said Sadam crawled out of a hole, that’s all I need to know. The guy is a fake. Believe it or not, Sadam was never in a hole. I don’t know why that story was put together by the media other than to make him look like a rat underground or something. The truth is Sadams Cousin drugged him to get the reward money. He was totally out in his Cousins house when the special forces were notified and came to get him.. no crying was involved either.. lol. ;)

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I listen and watch Hannity everyday! Radio and TV! Im calling BS on the Hannity annoucment. because Ive never heard him mention one thing about Iraq dinar, except a statement years ago! There has been no mention of Iraq on his shows in the last 5 years that I can remember! I could be wrong! but we should be able to find tape on this claim real easy! :salute:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Thanks Karsten!

If he said Sadam crawled out of a hole, that’s all I need to know. The guy is a fake. Believe it or not, Sadam was never in a hole. I don’t know why that story was put together by the media other than to make him look like a rat underground or something. The truth is Sadams Cousin drugged him to get the reward money. He was totally out in his Cousins house when the special forces were notified and came to get him.. no crying was involved either.. lol. ;)

Seriously, thanks for the info.  It is a new story for me.  I was subscribed to believed that he was in a "rathole". lol 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jaybake said:

Seriously, thanks for the info.  It is a new story for me.  I was subscribed to believed that he was in a "rathole". lol 

 

Yep, the rat hole is what everybody thinks because of the fake media story.. I guess it sounds a lot better from a US Military standpoint that he was hiding in a hole from us vs he was just hanging out at his Cousins house until his Cousin drugged him.. lol who knows.. ;)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know..... with as much drinking as we do waiting around for this RV..... we’re all gonna be on the liver transplant list...... and when this thing pops, there’s gonna be a lot of us who can pay top dollar to jump to the front of the transplant line...... which means there’s probably gonna be a bidding war on livers! So after all this waiting what they don’t take in taxes, we’re gonna shell out for new livers, putting most of us right back where we are now hoping for the Vietnam Dong to finally pop 😂

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I don’t know..... with as much drinking as we do waiting around for this RV..... we’re all gonna be on the liver transplant list...... and when this thing pops, there’s gonna be a lot of us who can pay top dollar to jump to the front of the transplant line...... which means there’s probably gonna be a bidding war on livers! So after all this waiting what they don’t take in taxes, we’re gonna shell out for new livers, putting most of us right back where we are now hoping for the Vietnam Dong to finally pop 😂

 

Liver futures.......??.........................interesting option......pun intended........

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.