Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 11 July 2018

Adam Montana

Well Adam,  You have exceeded Well Beyond My expectations for the Fantastic News I asked for !!!

Again, Thank you so Very Much.  I am Truly Looking Forward to meeting You , as Well as other Folks here......when that Fantastic Day Arrives......To Cash In Our Dinar !!!

:mexican::bagofmoney::moneybag::undocumented::D

• Upvote 2

I rarely post anything here although I'm always tracking with what is happening. Adam Montana,  I feel compelled to post this vid as I found it to be informative and VERY encouraging as to some reasons for past delays in the RV and political and social intrigues that play into this now eminent happening. Should I have posted this in another place or perchance not at all, please move or remove it. My hope is that some others might take some encouragement from it. It's worth the listen through till the end...

Thanks

Edited by marcos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I’ve been waiting so long to pee on my boss’s desk, that my bladder is about to explode! Let’s do this!

You do know that all you have to do to refill your bladder is to drink a couple of bottles of water, right?  No real need to punish yourself....just sayin'

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Thanks for the update Sir,

Before the formation of the new GOI, the judiciary needs to bring the corrupt politicians to justice. Before they gain parliamentary immunity again.

Now is the time to do that, Taking advantage of no parliamentary immunity situation.

just my opinion.!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

18 hours ago, marcos said:

I rarely post anything here although I'm always tracking with what is happening. Adam Montana,  I feel compelled to post this vid as I found it to be informative and VERY encouraging as to some reasons for past delays in the RV and political and social intrigues that play into this now eminent happening. Should I have posted this in another place or perchance not at all, please move or remove it. My hope is that some others might take some encouragement from it. It's worth the listen through till the end...

Thanks

Can't remember this pumper's name...

• Thanks 2

Always appreciated Adam, been so darn busy lately I haven’t been able to post as much like in the past, but, with that being said, I always make it a point to catch your updates and check in from time to time to see how we are progressing. Nice to see the regulars keeping things alive and kicking, well done guys and gals :twothumbs: Your brotherhood and sisterhood is what makes this site absolutely amazing, the RV journey wouldn’t be the same without you. :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just a quick follow up on the post from Wednesday... I'd like to call this one "Where in the World is the Iraqi Government?" :lol: 

I think a lot of you are following my train of thought here, regarding the formation or continuation of the GOI. PM Abadi is a major component to the government, and YES - Abadi is still the Prime Minister, despite early reports that the votes were swinging against him.

How long that will hold is anyone's guess right now, but for the time being he IS the acting Prime Minister, and here's what he's doing according to his Twitter feed:

8 hours ago: Abadi in Basra meeting with security commanders.

5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Asaad Al-Idani (Basra Governor)

5 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of South Electric Distribution Company

3 hours ago: Abadi meeting with Director-General of Basra Oil Company

1 hour ago: Abadi meets with tribal/community leaders in Basra.

Check out PM Abadi's Twitter feed here: https://twitter.com/haideralabadi?lang=en 

It should take you about 45 seconds to skim the content and see what he's up to right now... and I really, really like it! :twothumbs: 

These things are very closely aligned with the leads that I mentioned on Wednesday. Those who read carefully are about to be rewarded... I'm getting reports that HCL is closer than the recent "news" is letting on. 

Pop quiz! Who knows where Basra is and why it's important? (Spoiler alert! I'm giving a huge hint next :lol: )

For a quick visual on Basra, check this link: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Basrah,+Iraq/@31.6509393,34.1934518,5z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3fc49771852a1535:0xb8d22927274bd410!8m2!3d30.5081033!4d47.7834888

Basra is situated conveniently near the Persian Gulf, which is the opposite end of the country from where the majority of the HCL activity is going to affect. 

From Wikipedia:

Economy

The city (Basra) is located along the Shatt al-Arab waterway, 55 kilometers (34 mi) from the Persian Gulf and 545 kilometers (339 mi) from Baghdad, Iraq's capital and largest city. Its economy is largely dependent on the oil industry. Iraq has the world's 4th largest oil reserves estimated to be more 115 billion barrels (18.3×109 m3). Some of Iraq's largest oil fields are located in the province, and most of Iraq's oil exports leave from Al Basrah Oil Terminal. The South Oil Company has its headquarters in the city.

There's a reason why I highlighted where Abadi was 3 hours ago... I'll have more to say on this over the coming days.

It's getting fun!

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 5