Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 07/08/2018

yota691

This gold thing is interesting to me, I see partly lower prices in the near future. I know there was a whole lot of talk to this currency (IQD) being linked or backed by one or Iraqs richest commodity resources. So I am not sure how that plays out against USD as we are witnessing higher interest rates. Not to mention oil showing some weakness recently. I am sure they will be able to sustain these prices through the remainder of the summer within a small $5-10 range. So I am interested to see what happens after the August deadline when September futures expire following Irans new OPEC deal starting in November. To me it seems like a market share shift and that was really the cause and effect between Venezuela and Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries initially in 2016 and following through to the current, watching in my opinion the cause and effect of Iraq eating up some of that. I was and am still a believer that we see lower commodity prices before if not during the time that we are able to exchange our currency (IQD) at a higher rate. I know for one that I would like to leverage my assets and holdings to the kiln to be able to take advantage of a opportunity of lower prices like that. 😎

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, ISAAC88 said:

This gold thing is interesting to me, I see partly lower prices in the near future. I know there was a whole lot of talk to this currency (IQD) being linked or backed by one or Iraqs richest commodity resources. So I am not sure how that plays out against USD as we are witnessing higher interest rates. Not to mention oil showing some weakness recently. I am sure they will be able to sustain these prices through the remainder of the summer within a small $5-10 range. So I am interested to see what happens after the August deadline when September futures expire following Irans new OPEC deal starting in November. To me it seems like a market share shift and that was really the cause and effect between Venezuela and Saudi Arabia and other OPEC countries initially in 2016 and following through to the current, watching in my opinion the cause and effect of Iraq eating up some of that. I was and am still a believer that we see lower commodity prices before if not during the time that we are able to exchange our currency (IQD) at a higher rate. I know for one that I would like to leverage my assets and holdings to the kiln to be able to take advantage of a opportunity of lower prices like that. 😎

I agree with your thoughts on gold, as it is somewhat competing with cryptos, just now, so it will likely continue to hover/fall. Jumped in on oil, again, due to recent geopolitical turmoil and weak capital investment from a period of lower revenues. Up 130+% over the past three years and I am no genius. 

Buy low sell high!

• Upvote 4

18 hours ago, bkeiller said:

I agree with your thoughts on gold, as it is somewhat competing with cryptos, just now, so it will likely continue to hover/fall. Jumped in on oil, again, due to recent geopolitical turmoil and weak capital investment from a period of lower revenues. Up 130+% over the past three years and I am no genius. 

Buy low sell high!

So Last night I was at a resort here in Phoenix, AZ> One you might be familiar with hearing about when it comes to nice resorts,  and I just happened to have a conversation with the managing director and founder of a 500MM full equity precious metals backed fund. Currently they are holding about 1% of bagged and tagged inventory on the floor here in the US, a small block off of the 4B parent organization. He's coming to me for acquisition and leverage of equity to further his projects at reduced or negotiated rates (arbitrage). I couldn't believe my eyes when he showed me pictures of bags and domestic processing centers, I mean it was unheard of, nobody has metal like this guy. However the fact that they only held 1% of inventory in the US and the rest between SWISS and DEUTSCHE bank...was interesting to me. I assured him that as long as we didn't dive too deep into the equity it would be a safe call due to the fact that we wouldn't want to get called on that position. FUN STUFF. I want to share something with all of you here at DV. As we are all apart of this journey and I understand that we all have something to contribute. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2