Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zimbabwe Will Come Out With A New Currency.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

If this article is true...it could be taken as good or bad news if you are a ZIM holder.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

6 July 2018  TNT...

Zimbabwe announced they will come out with a new currency on 1. August, because once again their economy is failing. I don’t know what that means for us – it just came out yesterday or the day before. We’ll have to wait and see what this change means, if anything, or whether the contract with the US is still good. This is what I would do: I will buy up all the dong I can find. It’s the cheapest currency to buy right now and also the best return on your money, if you do the numbers. Hedge your bets and see what you can get while we wait.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ZIM is a bust. Always was. Their economy is in shambles. Inflation in triple digits. Dump it while you can. Maybe those fools at TNT that pumped ZIM, along with Bruce the Goose, will buy it back. Earlier this year there was a website promoting an exchange: give them your IQD in exchange for ZIM. Those guys will make out like bandits. Wallpaper the outhouse, Luigi. LOL.

:lol: 

• Upvote 2

I agree . The old Zimbabwe dollar looks hopeless . But they have been saying  they will release a new currency backed by Gold and diamonds the last 2 years. Once they have mined the appropriate amount of raw minerals . Economy is a shambles.  But they do have A lot of gold and diamonds . Precious minerals

• Upvote 2

Something is taking place . Iran just negotiated a value for some form of currency on their secondary market a few days ago . Now they are going the begin monetary agreements with Iraq , Russia and Azerbaijan. I get the feeling all these countries and others we may not even know about are linking up on a new monetary platform and are going to start some form of new trade and economics . Out with the old trade deals , contracts and negotiations in the with the new ......

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I can not wait until your are president, the scandals are going to be awesome.  :bravo:

I will put all past presidents and well all world leaders to shame

i will be executed I know it

but be fun getting there

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/8/2018 at 12:17 PM, davis411 said:

I will put all past presidents and well all world leaders to shame

i will be executed I know it

but be fun getting there

Just keep a place open on your staff for me. After 15 years, I want to party like it is 1999, 2099, 2199. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Just keep a place open on your staff for me. After 15 years, I want to party like it is 1999, 2099, 2199. 

well I am putting to gether a entourage of drinking buddies,

Deal is no one can push the red button in the case,  that is always close to the prez

unless you win beer pong

then the winner gets to push button

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/9/2018 at 2:38 PM, davis411 said:

Deal is no one can push the red button in the case,  that is always close to the prez

unless you win beer pong

Giddy up!!

On 7/9/2018 at 2:38 PM, davis411 said:

unless you win beer pong

I’m in !!!

516935D1-B3B6-4745-A1E0-22719791053E.gif

• Haha 1

this latest just in...the Iran Real may be another bust like the ZIM.

Iran is broke. May more than likely a new currency or a LOP.

12 July 2018  Iran Deleting The Zeros From Nat'l Curreny Project...

The value of national currency of each country depends on a myriad of factors among them economic situation of the country in the world, efficiency of the government and securing the costs, political, legal and judicial stability for attracting foreign investments, observing the international law and regulation and being in line with international changes, etc. Devaluation of national currency results in many social and psychological impacts. When national currency is being devalued, people feel a sort of humiliation in relation to other strong currencies. In addition, changes in the value of currency and in its volume, which is the result of such changes, brings about many hygienic impacts.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1