Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform

yota691

Just now, Freedomwish said:

I'm out now on vacation in Dominican Republic with family......for the moment, re-hab prescription has been El Ron Brugal Lmao :lol:

Yup, I continue to be sitting tight with everyone.......though my @SS hurts for sitting around for years till this thing to pop hahahahaha.:lol:.......(sigh!:facepalm2:)

Dominican is awesome !! I loved it there. Drank a couple shots of their light rum. Wow !! I could get use to that lol

Well enjoy my friend, hopefully we are done soon.

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Dominican is awesome !! I loved it there. Drank a couple shots of their light rum. Wow !! I could get use to that lol

pp

Thanks PP, hopefully so indeed 👍

• Upvote 1

Rafidain Bank and KI partnership to provide global services soon

Date of release: 2018/7/8 13:47 • 485 times read

[Ayna-Baghdad] Kay's 

media advisor, Ghazi Kanani, confirmed the development of new products as a result of the adoption of new technologies that contribute to increasing the internal efficiency of the work machines between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to provide services in a flexible and simplified way to make people's lives easier.

Al-Kanani told all Iraq [where] that "the continuous pursuit between the cadres of the Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through [K]." 
He pointed out that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and [K] continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family, indicating that the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary." 
"The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without bother, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," Kanani said.

The last period witnessed the launch of Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, [K], the General Post and Savings Company and the General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=75668

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Butifldrm said:

Date of release: 2018/7/8 13:47 • 485 times read

[Ayna-Baghdad] Kay's 

media advisor, Ghazi Kanani, confirmed the development of new products as a result of the adoption of new technologies that contribute to increasing the internal efficiency of the work machines between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to provide services in a flexible and simplified way to make people's lives easier.

Al-Kanani told all Iraq [where] that "the continuous pursuit between the cadres of the Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through [K]." 
He pointed out that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and [K] continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family, indicating that the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary." 
"The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without bother, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," Kanani said.

The last period witnessed the launch of Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, [K], the General Post and Savings Company and the General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=75668

:bump:

• Upvote 2

On 7/6/2018 at 4:32 PM, pokerplayer said:

pp

Knew people who moved there. Great place to live with great beaches. 

• Upvote 2

Rafidain Bank and the company to provide international services soon to all the beneficiary segments

8807.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

The International Smart Card Company (KI) confirmed on Monday that Rafidain Bank and KI will provide global services soon to all beneficiary segments. 
"This partnership will create new products by relying on new technologies that will increase the internal efficiency of the business between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to offer services in a flexible and simple way to make people's lives easier," said KI. . 
The statement added that "the continuous pursuit of the staff of Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through the company."
He explained that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and (K) continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family," noting that "the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary." 
"The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without any trouble, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," he said. 
The last period witnessed the launch of the Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, Kee Company, General Post and Savings Company and General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

Views 123   Date Added 09/07/2018

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12856

• Upvote 2

Coming soon .. Credit cards stored on the fingerprint

Readers

Coming soon .. Credit cards stored on the fingerprint

09-07-2018 04:26 PM

The Euphrates -

MasterCard has entered into talks to develop its credit cards to be stored on a user's fingerprint in an effort to combat fraud, piracy and theft and to secure cardholders' money. 

The newspaper 'Daily Telegraph' British report said that 'Master Card' has begun talks with a number of British banks to this end, and examines the rules and laws governing banking in the European Union to provide this feature. 

The company has already begun testing the technology in South Africa and hopes to be transferred to Britain in the next few months, as well as to various European countries. 

The new technology uses conventional plastic credit cards, adding a 'fingerprint reading sensor' to the ATM or ATM, so that the identity of the cardholder can be verified by reading his fingerprint, after the card has been passed on to the machine to read and give permission to withdraw Money, which means in the end that the payment can only be made by the owner of the relationship even if the cardholder has his own secret code. 

According to the Daily Telegraph, in this case the person's data and fingerprint will be stored on the card issued by MasterCard, which means more security and protection of the cardholder's money. 

This information comes at a time when there are now payment cards in the world that can carry out the process remotely, without the need to enter the secret code, nor to obtain the signature of the cardholder, but the idea taught by Master Card restricts this service, By forcing the user to verify his or her identity after every five remote payments he makes. 

The payment process is, of course, limited to a small amount of money. In Britain, for example, no payment of more than £ 30 can be paid remotely or through the contactless technology, which means that if biometric cards are issued, The maximum payment without verification is £ 150. 

It is noteworthy that piracy, fraud and theft through credit cards and bank cards, cost banks millions of dollars a year, and became an obsession with all employees in the banking sector, because it prevents more reliance on the Internet and modern technology.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

lhttp://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12856 Smart Card Company (KI) confirmed on Monday that Rafidain Bank and KI will provide global services soon to all beneficiary segments. "This partnership will create new products by relying on new technologies that will increase the internal efficiency of the business between the company and Rafidain Bank and allow customers to offer services in a flexible and simple way to make people's lives easier," said KI. . The statement added that "the continuous pursuit of the staff of Rafidain Bank and the company to make the partnership successful resulted in acceptable results in the Iraqi street and touch the wishes of citizens, where continues to provide loans to various segments of society benefiting from electronic payment services through the company." He explained that "the specialized teams at both ends of the process Rafidain Bank and (K) continue to study different candidates and choose the best serving the Iraqi family," noting that "the coming period will see the provision of services at a global level to all segments of the beneficiary." "The new services shorten the time and effort and reach the beneficiary without any trouble, and this is an advanced step towards global service delivery," he said. The last period witnessed the launch of the Takatof initiative in partnership between Rafidain Bank, Kee Company, General Post and Savings Company and General Retirement Authority, in order to deliver electronic services to all regions of Iraq.

BB36953A-4F74-4098-B26B-887216E32D7F.jpeg

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I would like to dedicate this next song to all my fellow Dinarians.....  

International love 

Great job NEPF. This is one of my motivational tunes. When this hits i will be hooking up with Pitbull to cut this song. I can not sing a lick but I can for sure do the tour and let them film me with all those hot ladies in those hot places. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I can sing.... but shhh saving that for TFYU in VIP ;) 

That would be amazing! Pitbull always makes me feel like I’m at the 🏖 which is never a bad thing! 

Lucky guy, i am getting myself in great shape, so when this hits i can enjoy it. 

36 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I would like to dedicate this next song to all my fellow Dinarians.....  

International love 

Great job NEPF. This is one of my motivational tunes. When this hits i will be hooking up with Pitbull to cut this song. I can not sing a lick but I can for sure do the tour and let them film me with all those hot ladies in those hot places. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ChuckFinley said:

Lucky guy, i am getting myself in great shape, so when this hits i can enjoy it. 

Now I gotta get in shape too, you can’t have all the female attn :) 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pitcher said:

100 G per show. Wow, I need to make up some dumb song and surround myself with pretty ladies and go “International”

Good post NEPat.

Probably more! I just went to Jimmy Buffett show a few weeks ago and there were about 20k people there. Cheapest seats were 78 bucks plus live nation fee rounding it to $100. Jimmy Buffett supposedly gets 110% of gate fee since they sell so much beer and food etc..... 

I will be cutting some songs after this hits I may just have to share them in VIP :) I’m not doing it for money, just for fun. I don’t desire to be famous.... just want to be left alone on my private hammock by the sea 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Saw Gypsygirl11 photo and i knew i had step up. She was bring her A game for this RV party. I am not a greed guy, all of us can enjoy this both male and female. I want this to be a time for us to remembers. 

Awww Chuck, I'm blushing. When this hits can I get a little face lift....that would be nice. Getting old is for the birds!

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform