Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform

yota691

Here You go, BlueSkyLine, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Translated from the link provided by BlueSkyLine:

Electronic payment cards enter the field of public controversy 

Sunday 03 March 2019 74Electronic payment cards enter the field of public controversyBaghdad 

The employee Samir Ali fears the idea of transferring salaries to electronic payment cards, specifically the idea of opening an electronic account in a bank. all checked out and this is annoying for us, especially for those who are paid low salaries, including retirees, not to mention after the payment centers for the workplace and at home, they are available in certain places, demanding to find suitable solutions.   

E - cards
Deputy Executive Director of the Association of Private Banks Ahmed al-Hashemi that "the right of citizens to obtain an electronic card by opening a bank account, to keep his money from damage or theft or the occurrence of any other exhibitor, after the whole world has been working these cards, either by withdrawing money through ATM "or" POS "in the shops or taxis, as the last equipment will be distributed in all places and does not need the employee to withdraw his salary fully.
He added that "there is a reduced deduction for the withdrawal of salaries, while there is no deduction if the receipt through the machines deployed in the shops, which encourages employees and retirees to maintain their salaries within the electronic card, all efforts of the Central Bank to encourage citizens to use modern technologies in banking transactions , And that banks should deal with the electronic banking system and that there is control over the funds and facilitate all financial transactions from the transfer or withdrawal, which avoids those money laundering operations.
"All these operations can contribute to the control of the tax and customs, through the process of electronic banking and disclosure of accounts to the Central Bank operations controlled by him, stressing that in Iraq, 73 banks are all working to develop this system, as they do not want to trade money, And his loans. "
Hashemi said in his speech that "the restoration of confidence between citizens and banks is through the granting of loans for medium or small projects for real people."

Localization of salaries
Director General of payments in the Central Bank of Iraq, Suha Abdul Karim said that "the use of electronic payment cards reflected on three axes, the first to be banks, real institutions can provide services to citizens and contribute directly to the development of the economy and promote it after being not interested in this during the last phase Most of its activities are limited to the currency auction. "
"After the stability of the currency exchange rate in the country because of the currency auction, it is time for banks to develop the infrastructure and services available to them to be able to continue and be in the ranks of banks in the countries of the world, and the priorities that must evolve electronic payment services that began to jump quickly, "The world is moving away from dealing with paper and routine accompanied by the visit of banking branches, and that investment in electronic payment cards has become a loser because the world is going to deal with mobile banking services such as collection, payment and transfer."
Abdul Kareem said: "The bank is concerned with the electronic payment infrastructure required by the regulations, instructions and techniques. Therefore, we have established an electronic payment service system in 2014 and the construction of the national division after each bank issued certain cards not found locally. Iraq, and that cards (card card) limited to the distribution of salaries of retirees and employees as a closed network and his cards do not work only on machines allocated by the company and this is contrary to the direction of the Central Bank.
 "It is the driving heart of electronic payment and the interactive feature of all. Citizens must have cards that accept all electronic payment machines, so we go to the users of Visa Card and MasterCard cards, The first project was the localization of salaries offset by a large confrontation of a society accustomed to pay paper in full, despite the disadvantages in the absence of transparency and cost the state huge sums to print currencies at a time, so the goal of transition to a non-monetary community is to reduce costs on the state and keep the amounts of citizens and transformation Towards Transparency, Fast "Our goal is the elite to be the tool by which we change the culture of society."
Abdul Karim explained that "the project is integrated, there is a link between the Central Bureau of Statistics and the Central Bank to issue a functional number and another bank to ensure a monthly audit on each amount disbursed, and ensure the deal with actual people and not space, because the opening of a bank account requires the presence of the same employee and can not by proxy or provide And the Financial Control Bureau and the Ministry of Finance have direct access to these systems so we will control the disbursement of funds. "
 The decision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to keep the bank account for the employee even after his retirement from his circle, which creates a competitive environment between the banks themselves to provide the best services for employees and retirees to open accounts, especially after the decision to choose the employee bank without forcing from Before the circle, after the central bank identified the bank, which participates in the project to settle salaries and must be in terms of credit and other technical, which contributed to the activation of banks.
She pointed out that "there is a tendency to change the culture of banking from lending to savings, and therefore banks began a serious phase of special offers that stimulate the employee to open an account in it, and the project to settle salaries came to restore balance and confidence between citizens and banks after lack thereof, and that the Central Bank will encourage travelers to The acquisition of those cards instead of cash after agreements with international companies to maintain the same exchange rate in force in Iraq (1200) dinars to the dollar against the strengthening of those companies through the auction currency.
"The central bank will monitor the growth rates of bank accounts, and any bank that does not have a specific account number, there is no need to work inside Iraq, which will make banks strive to provide services and can take its role in the banking sector."
As for the use of these cards in the shops, Abdul Karim said that "in the case of the citizen from the shop or use of ATMs and the same ATM cards, the rate of deduction is zero, indicating that such rumors about the proportion of deduction by some traders who lost Their confidence in the banks that must provide them with electronic exchange devices in case of opening a bank account has.

Pros and Cons
Deputy Director of the International Company for Smart Card (Key Card) Alaa Abdul Hussein Abdul Hadi, director of relations and information in the company that "the Central Bank has stopped issuing cards" Key Card "effective January 1 this year, after issuing thousands of cards for dozens The departments in Baghdad and the provinces, including education and health, and that the company bought a special laboratory from Germany to make these cards to speed up the process of issuance.
Abdul Hadi explained that "the process of issuance and replacement began in mid-2018 and was close to completion after the opening of 7,000 ports to issue these cards and change the programming devices that issue the cards" Key "and converted to the issuance of" Master "and the use of the benefit of the traveler outside Iraq in flight reservations And hotels, after the European countries and others do not like to deal with criticism and hold the visitor who exceeds the specified limit of paper money.
And the disadvantages of cards Master Card stressed that "this type of cards if lost from the owner, the thief can deal with them through the Internet, whether shopping or other, and this was impossible in the card" Key Card ", with the presence of modern devices that can close to the card withdraw all Information and become worthless to the owner in the event of such a matter. "

Opportunity to invest
Economic expert Saleh al-Hamashi said that "MasterCard cards are used in all countries as a global system and provides very large services, and ensures that the money does not stumble in the state, with the possibility of calculating the mass or monetary policy of the Central Bank."
He added that "the available cash mass will be at the banks and be calculated very easy, and ensure the expenditure of funds by the citizen who needs only in the case of buying a particular material, to keep the state or banks cash mass and directed towards investment, as it will have a large cash liquidity, Lending and investment services ".
He added that "these cards have many features known, but the most prominent problems in Iraq, the commission of the withdrawal of these cards amount to two thousand dinars for each check and this is not in the world, which uses the banking commission on the whole account, to be 1 per thousand and then deducted the amount needed, He went on to say that buying a water bottle is worth 250 dinars. Using these cards, the price is 2250 dinars, which makes the employee or pensioner withdraw his salary completely so as not to cut the amount of two thousand dinars for each time, and this does not serve the economy, The total number of 6 million m K, and access to this number will cause preclusion need to deduct this amount. "
"The other problem is that there are not enough outlets or automatic machines, which are often distributed in malls or commercial areas, while the residents of the areas of the parties or away from the center of the province are deprived of these services, having to travel large distances to receive their salaries, Not to mention another problem is the lack of confidence of citizens in the banks after several months of bankruptcy or exposure to guardianship and loss of assets of many citizens, which requires awareness campaigns by the State and the Association of Banks to reassure citizens and reassurance 
Banks ".
 Al-Hamashi added that "if the money is concentrated in banks, it will be guided by development programs or investment, as the cash mass of 250 trillion Iraqi dinars in homes and shops, while the state does not own only 90 trillion dinars, stressing that the monetary bloc if withdrawn from the citizens to strengthen confidence Between them and the banks and directed projects can promote the economy and support. "

Go Moola Nova!
:pirateship:
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

He added that "these cards have many features known, but the most prominent problems in Iraq, the commission of the withdrawal of these cards amount to two thousand dinars for each check and this is not in the world, which uses the banking commission on the whole account, to be 1 per thousand and then deducted the amount needed, He went on to say that buying a water bottle is worth 250 dinars. Using these cards, the price is 2250 dinars, which makes the employee or pensioner withdraw his salary completely so as not to cut the amount of two thousand dinars for each time, and this does not serve the economy, The total number of 6 million m K, and access to this number will cause preclusion need to deduct this amount. "

WOWZERS!!!

As the QUAGMIRE THICKENS!!!

So a Bicraqi Iraqi water bottle costs 250 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar/ (1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / USD) or 0.21 USD.

So the SNEAKY Bicraqi Iraqi Banksters charge a whopping 2,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / (1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / USD) or 1.68 USD for THIS E - card (VISA AND MasterCard) Point Of Sale (POS) transaction.

So, OK, I use my bank ATMs AND have NO fees for withdrawals. If I do NOT use my bank ATM (on an EXTREMELY rare occasion), the ATM withdrawal fee is 2 - 3 USD for whatever amount of USD I withdraw.

In a sense, the 1.68 USD is NOT out of line compared to OTHER Countries ATM withdrawal fees NOT of the same bank BUT is disproportionate to the IN COUNTRY Bicraqi Iraqi currency value of products AND ATM AND/OR POS fees.

Hmmmmmmm....................................................

So, why are the ATM AND/OR POS E - card (VISA AND MasterCard) fees comparative INTERNATIONALLY while the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar values IN Iraq NOT a TRUE INTERNATIONAL value???!!!

Will the Bicraqi Iraqis get ALL upset about THEIR minuscule Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL value AND demand the TRUE INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate???!!!

Maybe BABY it looks likie THAT is where ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi are headed AND Lookin' Good for us Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors!!!

:backflip:        :backflip:        :backflip:

In The Mean Time..........................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

43 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Electronic Payment Card or E-cards.

This is how I see it.

To get the E-card you need a bank account.

To open the bank account you need to deposit cash

- financial inclusion 

- less cash in circulation

- real time transactions

- reduces the amount of chunky cash stashed at home

- banks will have more money to loan to invest.

- confidence of the citizens in the banking system

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go purchasing power 

Go $1:1

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect the article was about the Bicraqi Iraqi NOT enjoying (AND being ALL upset about) THEIR "Involuntary" "Participation" in the stinkin' "E-card" "bank account" "financial inclusion" WITH the ATM AND POS "withdrawal fees" "imposed" by the Bicraqi Iraqi Banksters.

The Bicraqi Iraqi NOT enjoying AND being ALL upset a GOOD THANG???!!!

:eyebrows:       :eyebrows:       :eyebrows:

I THINK SO!!!

Maybe BABY the Bicraqi Iraqi Natives ARE rattling THEIR Sabres AT the Bicraqi Iraqi Financial Institutions???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Speaking of stinkin', I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so will have to stop by later to give You some.

In The Mean Time......................................................................................................

Please Accept +++++++++++++++...........................................................................

AND (of course).........................................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: I Agree, Laid Back, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I suspect the article was about the Bicraqi Iraqi NOT enjoying (AND being ALL upset about) THEIR "Involuntary" "Participation" in the stinkin' "E-card" "bank account" "financial inclusion" WITH the ATM AND POS "withdrawal fees" "imposed" by the Bicraqi Iraqi Banksters.

The Bicraqi Iraqi NOT enjoying AND being ALL upset a GOOD THANG???!!!

:eyebrows:       :eyebrows:       :eyebrows:

I THINK SO!!!

Maybe BABY the Bicraqi Iraqi Natives ARE rattling THEIR Sabres AT the Bicraqi Iraqi Financial Institutions???!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Speaking of stinkin', I topped out on my stinkin' purple trophy AND emerald counter so will have to stop by later to give You some.

In The Mean Time......................................................................................................

Please Accept +++++++++++++++...........................................................................

AND (of course).........................................................................................................

Thanks for your input my friend Synopsis,

Agree with your comments, the Iraq citizens is not happy 

- They don’t trust the banking system

- high withdrawal fees

- Not enough ATM or POS machines 

- Iraq is a cash society 

Cash is king

Go RV

Go $1:1

- They’re a cash society 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Electronic Payment card enter the field of Controversy
6 hours ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Thanks for breaking all this down Syn! I always look forward to your thoughts on all these good articles, this has to be the month!:crossedfingers:

:twothumbs: THIS Month, WheresMYRV, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

THIS month IS Lookin' Good BUT who knows with THESE Bicraqi Iraqi???!!!

My stinkin' counter is STILL topped out so will have to stop by later to give You purple trophies AND emeralds. For now, please accept++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!

As the QUAGMIRE THICKENS!!!

So a Bicraqi Iraqi water bottle costs 250 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar/ (1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / USD) or 0.21 USD.

So the SNEAKY Bicraqi Iraqi Banksters charge a whopping 2,000 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / (1,190 Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar / USD) or 1.68 USD for THIS E - card (VISA AND MasterCard) Point Of Sale (POS) transaction.

So, OK, I use my bank ATMs AND have NO fees for withdrawals. If I do NOT use my bank ATM (on an EXTREMELY rare occasion), the ATM withdrawal fee is 2 - 3 USD for whatever amount of USD I withdraw.

In a sense, the 1.68 USD is NOT out of line compared to OTHER Countries ATM withdrawal fees NOT of the same bank BUT is disproportionate to the IN COUNTRY Bicraqi Iraqi currency value of products AND ATM AND/OR POS fees.

Hmmmmmmm....................................................

So, why are the ATM AND/OR POS E - card (VISA AND MasterCard) fees comparative INTERNATIONALLY while the Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar values IN Iraq NOT a TRUE INTERNATIONAL value???!!!

Will the Bicraqi Iraqis get ALL upset about THEIR minuscule Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar INTERNATIONAL value AND demand the TRUE INTERNATIONAL Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar rate???!!!

Maybe BABY it looks likie THAT is where ALL the Bicraqi Iraqi are headed AND Lookin' Good for us Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investors!!!

:backflip:        :backflip:        :backflip:

In The Mean Time..........................................................................

OMG, say that 3 times while standing on your head!  that's a mouth full my friend!  makes since tho!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Desertmedic2009 said:

OMG, say that 3 times while standing on your head!  that's a mouth full my friend!  makes since tho!

:twothumbs: DesertMedic2009, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Yeah, just TRYIN' to make SENSE out of Bicraqi Iraqi NONSENSE!!!

:o       :o       :o

:lmao:        :lmao:        :lmao:

My stinkin' counter is STILL topped out so will have to stop by later to give You purple trophies AND emeralds. For now, please accept++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

dang spell check....  lol, if anyone could make SENSE out of it, you could...

• Thanks 1

We have your back :D

Thank you Synopsis +++++++

21 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

dang spell check....  lol, if anyone could make SENSE out of it, you could...

No Worries, DesertMedic2009, I Have Had Some Doozies At Times (even unintentionally misspelling some screen names :o)!!! :tiphat:

11 minutes ago, nannab said:

We have your back :D

Thank you Synopsis +++++++

Thank You, NannaB, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The Association of Pensioners denies the suspension of cards "Key Card" and stresses development according to the best specifications

Wednesday, March 13th

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
denied the President of the Association of retired Mahdi al-Issa, Wednesday, stopped electronic payment cards issued several years ago, stressing that these cards were developed in accordance with the best international standards. 

Al-Issa said in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The disbursement of beneficiaries' benefits through cards card continues and there is no interruption in these national cards." 

Al-Issa added that "the salaries of retirees were managed through this card, which was developed according to the best international standards and subject to the development of performance by adopting the best electronic technologies witnessed by the field of payments internationally."

Al-Issa called for "not to be dragged behind such rumors aimed at insulting the citizen and paying to replace the cards and pay large sums for the new card, especially as it cost the citizen large sums of money drain the pockets of beneficiaries."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Rafidain: We support partnership with the private sector

Rafidain: We support partnership with the private sector

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

Experts gather on the importance of partnership in the field of finance between the public and private sectors, especially when linked to advanced services provided to millions of beneficiaries, and keep abreast of the ongoing global developments in light of fierce competition in the world. 

A number of specialists in the field of money working in public and private institutions during the ceremony to deliver the ISO 9001 certificate from Lloyd's International Company to K, to the importance of supporting the national effort, and provide assistance and follow-up work to provide its tracks to match the need of the country, Local to maintain funds and support orientations
 Development.

New Products
The representative of the Rafidain Bank Bashair al-Qaisi said: "The partnership that results in services for the largest number of the community, and speaking continuously can be described as successful," noting that "Rafidain Bank is proud of this cooperation with the company K, and an active supporter of this partnership that keep pace with modernity and offer new products Continuously to the public of beneficiaries, as we get products to the place of residence of the beneficiary and easily without 
complication".
He pointed out that "the company's receipt of this certificate stems from the extent of commitment to international labor standards in all sections, which created convictions of the British company Lloyds to give the certificate to 
Company ".

Challenges
Deputy Chairman of the Baghdad Economic Forum in the name of Natwan pointed out that "the need to work to provide all kinds of support to our local companies successful, which proved its existence, despite the challenges that faced during the last period," pointing out that "the partnership of Rafidain Bank and the Pension Authority and to represent a model for a successful mixed sector deserves Attention, especially that the reality of work in this institution is in the presence of the Office of Financial Supervision, and this is important
Antoine pointed out that "the national effort to obtain the ISO certificate is evidence of compliance with international labor standards, and this is a positive indicator for the local labor market." He called on the concerned authorities to have oversight of such institutions and to support the success of them and to make international institutions complementary to our local efforts. , As attention to the local effort to make the capital cycle be in a local framework, and this supports the budget 
Federal ".

Excellence stage
"The company is now in the stage of excellence in the subject of technology, as it has a distinguished team capable of being able to develop and performance, which are important in giving the company this certificate," he said, pointing out that "the Iraqi market is important for international companies that It is interested in having a payment system that has technology 
Sophisticated ".

Important criteria 
"The Iso9001 certification is one of the most important standards that must be met in financial institutions and meets the aspirations of all partners, customers and employees by providing the best services and addressing challenges," said Mr. Ahmed Kazem, Within the organization how much verification it, take a building decision on 
the facts". 
"Following the adoption of quality management standards to provide a solid foundation for sustainable development initiatives, Lloyds UK has been awarded the certificate 
the mission".
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Wondering if the average Iraqi has in countered the card card skimmer problem ?  8 years ago the bankers had to train everyone on how to hold and count , spend New dinar ! Now having to push a contraption of plastic to do all the transactions ! No wonder old Iraqi folks are hiding dinar ...

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

14742.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad

The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Ziad Khalaf Abdul joined the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks, the first time that the private banking sector in Iraq such a center to be the voice of the Iraqi banking sector. 
The Union of Arab Banks was established in 1973 and is headquartered in Lebanon and operates under the umbrella of the League of Arab States. It aims to develop the Arab banking sector through partnerships between Arab banks. 
The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in a press statement received by "Economy News", it is "the first time in the history of the Union of Arab banks, which is a member of the Board of Directors of the Union of banks from Iraqi private banks to be the voice of all banks in Iraq, , Adding that "the victory behind the beginning of an important mission to open Iraq to Arab banks and partnerships to develop the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector." 
Ziad Khalaf is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank and is considered one of the important bankers who have made a qualitative leap in the Iraqi banking sector through the success of the International Development Bank by occupying the first place in technology provided to the public. 
The Development Bank was established in 2011 and has a capital of $ 250 billion. It owns more than 15 branches inside and outside Iraq and has deployed several ATMs and points of sale in commercial centers, hotels and branches.

Views 47   Date Added 23/04/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The International Development Bank wins the membership of the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks

%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The International Development Bank has joined the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks, the first time that the private banking sector in Iraq has represented such a center.

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, in a statement received / information / copy, "It is the first time in the history of the Union of Arab Banks, which is a member of the Board of Directors of the Union of banks from the Iraqi private banks, the International Development Bank to be a voice All banks in Iraq, "adding that" the victory behind the beginning of a mission to open Iraq to Arab banks and partnerships to develop the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector. "

The Development Bank was established in 2011 and has a capital of $ 250 billion. It owns more than 15 branches inside and outside Iraq and has deployed several ATMs and points of sale in commercial centers, hotels and branches.

The Union of Arab Banks was established in 1973 and is headquartered in Lebanon and operates under the umbrella of the League of Arab States. It aims to develop the Arab banking sector through partnerships between Arab banks. Finished 25 s

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

23-04-2019 05:55 PM
image.php?token=0b7c8bd3f73f7b1dfb474fddc30c7c68&c=2660859&size=

Baghdad: 
The Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank Ziad Khalaf Abdul, on Tuesday, announced his victory in the membership of the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks. 
"It is the first time in the history of the Union of Arab Banks that a member of the Board of Directors of the Union of Banks of Iraqi private banks is the voice of all banks in Iraq," said Ali Tarek, executive director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks. That "the victory behind the beginning of a mission to open Iraq to Arab banks and partnerships to develop the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector." 
Ziad Khalaf, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, and is one of the important bankers who have made a quantum leap in the Iraqi banking sector through success Achieved by the Development Bank International through its occupation of first place in the technology provided to the public.
The Union of Arab Banks was established in 1973 and is headquartered in Lebanon and operates under the umbrella of the League of Arab States. It aims to develop the Arab banking sector through partnerships between Arab banks.
  • Upvote 3

Iraq is a member of the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks

Baghdad / Al-Sabah
Iraq joined the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab Banks, and thus will be an important voice alongside the banks of the Arab banking system.
Media spokesman at the Central Bank of Iraq d. Bassem Abdul Hadi counting the step of selecting a representative of the private sector in the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab banks on the task, and this choice is in line with the Iraqi Constitution, which placed the functions of managing the national economy of the private sector. 

A new addition
He said: "The presence of Iraq in this edifice added new and important, and strengthen confidence in the private banking sector, which is expanding outside the country and has branches in several countries, and here we congratulate the Iraqi private sector to prove its presence and representation of the country outside the country. 
The statement of the Association of Iraqi private banks received "morning" a copy of it, "Iraq's accession to the Board of Directors of the Union of Arab banks, comes to achieve integration between Iraq and its regional environment."

Infrastructure
The Executive Director of the Association of Banks Ali Tariq that "the first time that will represent Iraq in the Union representative of its private banking sector, the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the International Development Bank, Ziad Khalaf Abdul, to be a voice for all banks in Iraq," noting that "an important step to open Iraq On Arab banks and partnerships to develop the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector. "
Established in 1973, the Union of Arab Banks is headquartered in Lebanon and operates under the umbrella of the League of Arab States. It aims to develop the Arab banking sector through partnerships between Arab banks. 

International effort
Tariq said that "the banking system in Iraq in front of an important stage is to prove the presence in light of competition with international banks that intend to enter Iraq, especially that the international effort to enter the Iraqi market and work in all joints, which requires a national banking device able to deal with the numbers And in this connection with the Arab banking system will witness the coming period and the escalation of work on the development of its banking reality. " 

Need customers
In turn, the engineer Ziad Khalaf that "the banking system in Iraq needs to achieve integration with the regional and international environment, especially that the reality of banks globally depends on advanced technology contributed to the creation of products and harmony needs of customers and individuals and companies, and the next task will expand cooperation with Arab banks in the way that serves National economy"..
He pointed out that "Iraqi banks are the oldest in the region, and we have human resources capable of mastering the advanced technology witnessed by the world and this facilitates much of the developmental tasks of the Iraqi banking system." 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

British newspaper: The system of ironing card succeeded in Iraq at an economic level

Search Bigger

Sunday, April 28,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The newspaper "The Financial Times " British, Sunday, the success of the card system "card card" used in Iraq at an economic level. 

The newspaper said in its analysis of the Iraqi banking market, "The number of Iraqis over the age of 15 years, who now have a bank account has reached 23%, twice the proportion in 2011," according to the World Bank " 

She added that" the number of beneficiaries of services Bank, through the card card card seven million Iraqi citizens. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/267961/صحيفة-بريطانية-نظام-الكي-كارد-نجح-في-العراق-على-مس/ar

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform