Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform

yota691

" pointing to what looms in the horizon of the features of real monetary stability, which will be revealed in the coming days " 

Mighty encouraging stuff, however, I can't help but cringe just a ' tad ' when I read " in the coming days "  Honestly, it does appear from the goings on especially lately, this is all coming to very climatic monumental moment in the History of Iraq - ( and our Bank Accounts ).  :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 9

Earlier today I was flipping the channels and om CNN they were talking about Iraq and how the citizens are doing much better under the guidance of Abahdi etc. They were comparing 2014 and 2017 based on who was in charge and the state of the country.  It made me wonder... it would make a lot of sense to change value prior to elections because it gives the citizens confidence in the message Abahdi has been saying since day one. Now this article comes out and this really has me excited again. And of course Navira45 always gets the positive vibes flowing. Speaking of positive vibes, any word on LB out there in Hawaii. Hope he is safe and well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

"monetary stability is an important factor to instill public confidence in the national currency and a state of optimism about the decline of the role of the parallel market to the exchange market and official transactions, which will contribute to ensure the stability of the public opinion about the vulnerability of the national currency to declines that could damage the value of their savings in the banking sector Thus, with the activation of the role of the work axes of the National Financial Inclusion Program, in which the introduction of technologies through ATM units, the dissemination of banking awareness and the protection of the public, will play a major role in the withdrawal of the condensed cash mass, Rliun dinars of the total mass of cash issued by the Central Bank, amounting to about forty trillion dinars."

The CBI have an strategic to collect the 40 trillion IQD in condensed cash mass or chunky cash,

With the:

- introduction of new technologies.. ATM's

- Dissemination of banking awareness 

- Protection of the public

Pointing to what looms in the horizon of the features of real monetary stability, which will be revealed in the coming days  

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

Earlier today I was flipping the channels and om CNN they were talking about Iraq and how the citizens are doing much better under the guidance of Abahdi etc. They were comparing 2014 and 2017 based on who was in charge and the state of the country.  It made me wonder... it would make a lot of sense to change value prior to elections because it gives the citizens confidence in the message Abahdi has been saying since day one. Now this article comes out and this really has me excited again. And of course Navira45 always gets the positive vibes flowing. Speaking of positive vibes, any word on LB out there in Hawaii. Hope he is safe and well.

Doing well my friend... Thanks.!

1 hour ago, navira45 said:

Hey C2028, i think LB is doing ok. He had some recent posts

Thanks navira45👍🏻

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Goggles said:

The word "real" sounds serious. Real monetary stability can't happen with dinar worth next to nothing.  Go RV!! 

Not to be a downer, but just keeping it real......Vietnam has been getting along just fine with their cheap currency all these years and others here have commented the very real possibility Iraq could do the same indefinitely. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, climber7 said:

Not to be a downer, but just keeping it real......Vietnam has been getting along just fine with their cheap currency all these years and others here have commented the very real possibility Iraq could do the same indefinitely. 

So should research on Vietnam... many have said the same you did. They do not have the resources that Iraq 🇮🇶 has. Not as much to offer that Iraq has to offer. 

Not downing me. This will happen. Iraq wants to be on top and they won’t be with a worthless currency. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, climber7 said:

Climber7 you are still a downer. Vietnam has never been the country that Iraq is and has been, and never will be. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Goggles said:

Climber7 you are still a downer. Vietnam has never been the country that Iraq is and has been, and never will be. 

No offense taken

I still suggest this has nothing to do with comparing apples to oranges--this is about how each country chooses to conduct their country's finances regardless of how they compare  in natural resources 

I'm hoping as much as everyone here this RV's soon, but I'm keeping an open mind like some other revered members here. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, climber7 said:

No offense taken

I still suggest this has nothing to do with comparing apples to oranges--this is about how each country chooses to conduct their country's finances regardless of how they compare  in natural resources 

I'm hoping as much as everyone here this RV's soon, but I'm keeping an open mind like some other revered members here. 

Pride in the ME is one deadly sin. They will latch on to it like a catfish to a golden hook.

7 hours ago, chris2028 said:

i  hope the value will change before elections if not we are just to wait and continue the same story and luigi wrote without expectation anything .  no force 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

" pointing to what looms in the horizon of the features of real monetary stability, which will be revealed in the coming days " 

Mighty encouraging stuff, however, I can't help but cringe just a ' tad ' when I read " in the coming days "  Honestly, it does appear from the goings on especially lately, this is all coming to very climatic monumental moment in the History of Iraq - ( and our Bank Accounts ).  :crossedfingers:

10 YL, my exact first reaction to reading that. They just had to say "In the coming days", which translates to between next week and friggen eternity! But hey, as of today, were closer than we've ever been, right?:rake:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform