Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform

yota691

19 minutes ago, navira45 said:

Chris2028, i really hope it rvs before the election. Something else happened this afternoon...was contemplating of when the rv will happen and looking for a sign. This big truck in front of me had a plate number...may 2018 rv 15....then the last 000....immediately without thinking, i translated as rv on may 15 2018 with 3 zeroes no longer used....just a sign folks...n just sharing

It's too close to the election less than 14 days. Think of when Comey stated that he was reopening the Hitlary case. That took up the news cycle 24/7 for days. The only thing that changed the narrative was the election itself. By RVing before the elections at this point would deny the candidates much needed air and print time. It's not politically expedient to RV at this juncture. While it would draw the eyes of the world outside of Iraq, it would not be beneficial to any candidate inside of Iraq.

If you see the trucker again, tell him his tags are about to expire.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 2

7598.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank and the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, on Monday, the activities of the sixth day of the week of financial inclusion, on the land of the University of Nahrain, with the participation of a number of government and private banks and financial transfer companies .

The events witnessed the provision of services free of charge to university students and introduce them to the banking services they offer to citizens, and the distribution of electronic payment cards to students .

The number of banks participating in the events 15 banks and electronic payment company, namely Al-Rasheed, TBI , Islamic International, Zain Iraq, Union, Ashur, United, Jihan, Kurdistan, Iraqi Trade, Huda, Iraqi Islamic, Key Card, Arab Company and Iraq Gate.

The director of management and training in the Association of Private Banks, Ahmed Hashemi, in an interview with "Economy News", "The last day of the week of financial coverage organized by the Central Bank and the Association of private banks at the University of Nahrain, witnessed a wide participation by banks in addition to good turnout of Students and university staff. "

He added that "banks participating in the exhibition banks have made it clear to students the importance of the bank in the development of the economy and support projects that the students establish after graduation, in addition to how to open bank accounts and the use of electronic payment tools."

"Today we have opened free accounts for students and distributed a number of gifts, including electronic payment cards," he said.

Views 246   Date Added 04/30/2018

• Upvote 1

7596.jpg

Banks

Economy News Baghdad:

The activities of the Financial Inclusion Week ended on Monday with the establishment of more than 7 exhibitions of banks and electronic payment companies in addition to the distribution of more than 2000 bank cards.

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, told "Economy News" that "the activities of financial inclusion, which was supervised by the Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks, concluded on Monday with the establishment of 7 exhibitions of banks and electronic payment companies and participated in more than 40 banks," indicating That "banks individually visited government departments, organizations, schools, commercial centers and others to offer banking services."

He added that "banks provided all their services free during the week of financial inclusion, through the opening of thousands of bank accounts and the distribution of more than 2000 electronic payment cards and others."

He pointed out that "the week of financial inclusion is the relationship between the citizen and the bank, which made the Iraqis seem to wish to transform their lives from a critical deal to electronic transactions."

He stressed that "the proportion of financial coverage in Iraq will increase significantly in the coming years and may exceed 40% as a result of the desire of young people to keep pace with the current development in e-shopping sites."

Views 469   Date Added 04/30/2018

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, navira45 said:

Chris2028, i really hope it rvs before the election. Something else happened this afternoon...was contemplating of when the rv will happen and looking for a sign. This big truck in front of me had a plate number...may 2018 rv 15....then the last 000....immediately without thinking, i translated as rv on may 15 2018 with 3 zeroes no longer used....just a sign folks...n just sharing

One word - Ramadan.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, navira45 said:

Seriously? For real? A big truck?....lol.... Well I suppose Abadi did say something about MR right after the election.....we’ll see.... it’s May 01 and nothing...

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2

Electronic financial crimes tools

02/5/2018 12:00 am 

Was the result of the communications revolution and the development of its network 
Ali Thamer Al Waeli 
Modern technological methods have emerged as one of the fastest means of money laundering operations, which makes it difficult to control the source of such funds. It highlights the importance of the advanced electronic means that came as a result of the communications revolution and the evolution of its network by comparing traditional means and modern methods in the stages of money laundering. Deposits with banks and smuggling across unsecured borders are based on deposit operations, while modern means such as smart cards, computers and the Internet are used through a system of protection and curing To ensure confidentiality of deposit operations. 
In terms of employment, traditional means are through remittances or through non-monetary means of payment such as checks and bills drawn on banks abroad. In modern electronic means, they are carried out through a series of complex, rapid and successive operations that can separate them from their illicit sources. 
With regard to the merger stage, they are in the traditional means through fake transactions and counterfeit bills and gambling and brokering activities. In electronic means, through the purchase of physical assets and gambling by credit cards, by personal computer without the mediation of banks, Accuracy, speed and confidentiality so that it is difficult to trace them, and enables the clearance of modern technological tools: 
1 - Electronic banking services: can be used in the stages of coverage and integration of the stages of money laundering operations. 
2 - Internet banks: used in electronic remittance operations without the possibility of accurately identifying the identity of dealers if the other bank in another country. 
3 - Electronic money (electronic currency) and encryption. 
4 - Electronic communications over the Internet without the need for a telephone for this type of communication. 
5 - smart electronic payment cards. 
Common methods that are used by hackers 

Denial of service attacks 
A simple traditional process in its concept is powerful in its impact. It depends on sending a number of requests that the server can not carry. Suppose that the capacity of a server is 1000 information per second and the number of attackers at the same time is five thousand attackers focusing their attacks on the same server. Causing very slow and damaging and then the server falls down and stops working until the attack is over 

Security vulnerabilities 
In this case, the hacker will examine the server in all its aspects and collect information related to it, such as the type of operating system, the open ports in the server, the programs installed on it, and other important things that help him to identify and create a gap within the system that enables him to access the server management . 

Spyware (malware): 
The hacker implants within the target device a disguised program in the form of management software files, where the latter opens a back door that enables the hacker to infiltrate in secret through it to the server, as well as spy on the keyboard and steal passwords and other things, it became easy for a young man under the age of twenty Can cause the same losses caused by an army on the ground in a full year, and a particular organization made up of a group of infiltrators could threaten the security of a state and paralyze all sensitive sectors such as financial sectors, education and security, and government sites, making them in a state of extreme emergency. Periods of brotherhood . 

Get paid 
Huge by the Internet 
Many hackers exploit their ability to hack into collecting valuable financial wealth from the Internet, whether in legal or illegal ways. Either in this paragraph we will address the most common ways the hacker exploits to become a millionaire through the use of their skills and in the field of protection, security and penetration. 
Let us look at the most prominent methods and methods used in our time with the following examples: 

Phishing fraud 
The hacker relies on sending millions of messages "the same message often" to millions of people as an important message from someone with authority or an important location or bank or sovereign. This message often contains a warning to the victim and then tries to catch him and catch him by exploiting his weaknesses And lack of experience in the virtual world and the Internet, and then direct the victim to a fake page is very similar to the bank of the person or according to the text. 

(B) through financial institutions; 
The hacker can collect thousands and millions of dollars through financial institutions. The hacker relies on collecting money by breaking through a database of financial institutions and withdrawing all user data and information from "credit cards, emails and passwords." There is also a breach of bank ATM regulations or a bank employee being tricked into obtaining important information about the bank or its customers and using it against them. 

C. Purchase security vulnerabilities 
There are many hackers who discover very serious security holes in the websites, of course, these sites provide important financial rewards for detecters of these vulnerabilities and add the hacker name in the list of hackers ethical white hat hacker sites. But some sell these loopholes in specialized sites, the price of the gap starts from $ 200 to $ 10,000 or more depending on the severity of the vulnerability and its importance. 

(D) Buying and selling websites 
Many hackers target websites that purchase and sell products online. Most of these sites store their customers' data in a database without encryption such as credit cards, passwords and bank accounts. So in recent years a group of famous sites have been known to penetrate and pull millions of information from 
Database such as eBay. And that these data are exploited by Hackers or sell them on the black market, which we will talk about in the next point. 

Black market: 
There is so-called hidden Internet, which can not be accessed in the normal way and it is difficult for the security authorities to follow the owners of the transactions that take place inside it, whether for hackers or anything else. Many hackers turn to the Internet to view databases for sale. These rules contain thousands of credit cards, passwords and other important information, or as previously mentioned, to sell security holes, whether in well-known scripts such as wordpress or popular sites or accounts. Banking and even personal accounts at sites paid at a lower price than normal. 

And (f) threats and coercion 
It is possible for the hacker to set a goal as a large electronic shopping site and after hacking hacker site begins to negotiate with the owner to take money from him in order to fill the gaps and not scan the database containing thousands, but millions of dollars and does not announce that he hacked this site and these works Terrorism "and very dangerous because it is an explicit threat and blackmail to manage the site, and the threat is more serious if the products of this site are not tangible and tangible, such as electronic systems and programs .... and so on, where the hacker can be leaked to the Internet or return Sell them. 

G - penetrating server sites 
It is possible for the attacker to penetrate the sites of servers that serve as the heart of the pulse of the Web in general, many of these servers and extensions contain hundreds or even thousands of sites, the hacker benefits more than the sites of the extension to withdraw their products and sell them also in the black market that we talked about previously, Was a company for integrated web services and software. 
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, GreedyDinar07 said:

Hey guys, can anyone answer this question......once the new notes are released in Iraq, (redenomination) will the $10,000 , $25,000, $5,000 notes that we have be horned for the same value as the smaller notes if the value of the Dinar is increased? (RV)...

yes maybe will be  exchange to small denom 

• Upvote 2

On 5/1/2018 at 3:26 AM, navira45 said:

Butifldrm, really love ur inputs on this but this rv has to happen bfore the election takes place. If it doesnt happen i would have to go for august-sept 2018.

why you said should happen before the election ? its not rush to make everything and this about international exchange also .any ideas ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

What happened to your Avatar ?

Sorry for going off the rails folks.

pp

Im from malaysia and people can recognize me and make speculation in social network , telgram and whatsapp   .  i  hope can change my name also 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, normala rashid said:

Im from malaysia and people can recognize me and make speculation in social network , telgram and whatsapp   .  i  hope can change my name also 

good move to remove your actual photograph and for sure remove your real name also to be honest if the iqd becomes what we are hoping it might , one wants a very low profile imo ... all the best

Edited by 3n1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/30/2018 at 11:20 PM, navira45 said:

WOW!  Fabulous eyesight to see the expiration date of the license plate on the truck, as you are driving.

Edited by Floridian
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

good move to remove your actual photograph and for sure remove your real name also to be honest if the iqd becomes what we are hoping it might , one wants a very low profile imo ... all the best

actually i  used  get attacked  by scam on facebook . i lost 1000usd to try buy low price iqd . lol . but i  get money back because police helping me .  

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

WOW!  Fabulous eyesight to see the expiration date of the license plate on the truck, as you are driving.

if this will happens .. i will meet my twin flame again when exchange the money .   on 16/5/2018 . will be lucky for my twin 

Edited by normala rashid
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Per Wikipedia:

“A memorandum of understanding (MoU) is an agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used in cases where parties either do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement. It is a more formal alternative to a gentlemen's agreement.

Whether a document constitutes a binding contract depends only on the presence or absence of well-defined legal elements in the text proper of the document (the so-called "four corners"). The required elements are: offer and acceptanceconsideration, and the intention to be legally bound (animus contrahendi). In the U.S., the specifics can differ slightly depending on whether the contract is for goods (falls under the Uniform Commercial Code[UCC]) or services (falls under the common law of the state).”

Yes it could be a “start” or a prelude,  but why not a regular contract? We’re supposed to get our hopes up that an MOU with Visa actually means something. The GOI and the CBI always need wiggle room being the film flam artists that they are. What a pathetic bunch.

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, navira45 said:

3n1, good advice. Talk about low profile, just got hacked today. This hacker just asked money from all my friends...man o man. Good thing i caught this hacker on time...told all my friends not to give in to the hackers request. What a day

Great job and thanks for sharing.  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Just as a side point....Vietnam uses mastercard and visa....been doing it for years.  No change in their currency value though.

hope all's well in mexico , doesn't the central bank set the countries currency exchange values , CC companies make financial transactions easier .. right ... cheers

Thursday, May 3

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Arab Payment Services Company announced on Thursday its contribution for the first time in Iraq to banking coverage through the electronic payment transformation. 

The company said in a statement received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi private banks to participate in the week of financial and banking coverage in line with the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq," indicating that "it has visited several universities and government colleges in an effort to educate Iraqi citizens the importance of using Electronic payment channels ".

636609451844733932-111111111111111111.jp

"The aim of this is to contribute effectively to the inclusion and banking and help Iraq and the banking sector to shift to electronic payment instead of criticism," she said, noting that "it is the first in Iraq, which contains a local data center inside Iraq and divided into Iraq, Has been registered as a Principal Member with both MasterCard and Visa and is licensed and acquiring from within Iraq and has internationally recognized licenses and certificates such as PCI Security and Pin Security. 

636609452376534523-222222222222222222222

Al Arab Electronic Payment Company is an Iraqi company licensed and licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq as a payment service provider (Payment Service Provider) under License No. (3) issued on 13 December 2016.

636609452688532523-333333333333333333333

636609453024554369-444444444444444444444

636609453331404402-555555555555555555555

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Monetary stability and financial inclusion

Monetary stability and financial inclusion

Author: Mohamed Sherif Abu Maysam

07/5/2018 12:00 AM

With the start of the Financial Inclusion Week, in conjunction with the Arab Week of Financial Inclusiveness, the importance of working on monetary stability as an attractive factor for the monetary bloc in the banking arena is important for the other axes of the 
financial inclusion program . 
As the case of price fluctuations in the parallel exchange market is a factor of expulsion added to other factors contributed to and contribute to the imbalances experienced by the banking system in the country, which stands in the forefront of the lack of confidence inherited between the banking sector and the public, along with the routine pattern inherited in the mechanisms of work and increased loopholes In the series of service sale processors, as well as to the rights of the customer violations resulting from the continuation of the work patterns bureaucratic handling in public banks  
It seems that the introduction of the vocabulary of the national financial coverage program has been limited to intensifying efforts in the areas of introduction of technologies and means of electronic payment and delivery of electronic exchange units to the farthest point in the countryside and the city alongside the axis of public protection and the establishment of a culture of dealing with the public within the financial institutions, Devoting the axes of the banking culture, which is at the forefront of saving culture  
But the state of monetary stability is an important factor to instill public confidence in the national currency and a state of optimism about the decline of the role of the parallel market to the exchange market and official transactions, which will contribute to ensure the stability of the public opinion about the vulnerability of the national currency to declines that could damage the value of their savings in the banking sector Thus, with the activation of the role of the work axes of the National Financial Inclusion Program, in which the introduction of technologies through ATM units, the dissemination of banking awareness and the protection of the public, will play a major role in the withdrawal of the condensed cash mass, Rliun dinars of the total mass of cash issued by the Central Bank, amounting to about forty trillion dinars. 
With the decline of the dollar exchange rate during the past weeks to rates reached about 1190 dinars to the dollar, despite the attempts of speculators to keep the rate of 1200 dinars per dollar and promote the possibility of rising prices, but the constant stability of the exchange rate close to the exchange rate of sale at the central bank auction and 1189 dinars per dollar, pointing to what looms in the horizon of the features of real monetary stability,
 which will be revealed in the coming days  
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 12

• yota691 changed the title to Ki: Electronic payment supports economic reform