Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq economy to see growth as stability returns to country

6ly410

With everything combined..I am very positive change is coming...I been reading most of the articles again from the last couple weeks...and man oh man it sure looks like Iraq is on the verge of big economic boom...keep it coming Iraq...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The implementation of a vital new petroleum law passed in March that sets the scene for better relations between the Iraqi government and international oil companies could well be among the casualties of prolonged political wrangling.

The stabilisation of Iraq’s economy and public finances are nevertheless a source of great relief to investors and prospective contractors, lending weight to the supposition that Iraq will ultimately deliver on its pipeline of projects across the oil and gas, power, transport and construction sectors.

I really like how the article ends. I am not able at present to highlight the statements but the “vital new petroleum law passed in March” may very well be referencing the HCL or a portion thereof. The HCL was broken up into three pieces while the two remaining pieces remain to be passed.

20 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

The clauses of the law stipulate that a percentage of oil imports be divided to Iraqis residing in the country as well as the Kurds in Iraq's Kurdistan Region if authorities in the region agree on delivering the oil production from their fields to the Oil Marketing Company (SOMO).

Happy 4th Of July, Laid Back, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am not aware of Kurdistan fully meeting the obligation to turn over their oil to Baghdad but Baghdad has been paying Iraqi Kurdistan salaries!!! I suspect the news of Kirkuk Crude Oil going again through Turkey is exceptionally Good News. HCL related issues appear to be resolving and the remaining HCL legislative provision will be passed once the new Parliament starts session as Adam seemed to allude to TODAY!!!

All Lookin’ Good!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Happy 4th Of July, Laid Back, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am not aware of Kurdistan fully meeting the obligation to turn over their oil to Baghdad but Baghdad has been paying Iraqi Kurdistan salaries!!! I suspect the news of Kirkuk Crude Oil going again through Turkey is exceptionally Good News. HCL related issues appear to be resolving and the remaining HCL legislative provision will be passed once the new Parliament starts session as Adam seemed to allude to TODAY!!!

All Lookin’ Good!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Synopsis, hope you had a nice 4th of July celebration.

I agree with you my friend,  all issues appear to be resolving... Definitely forward movement.!

I believe we are just waiting for the new GOI to be formed 

The banking system is moving a light speed 

Go RV

Go $1:1

LET' ER  BUCK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Synopsis, hope you had a nice 4th of July celebration.

I agree with you my friend,  all issues appear to be resolving... Definitely forward movement.!

I believe we are just waiting for the new GOI to be formed 

The banking system is moving a light speed 

Go RV

Go $1:1

LET' ER  BUCK

:twothumbs: Laid Back, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I have a friend that I spent some time with over the 4th Of July and we had worked for the same major oil company. He has a contact still within the company and that contact mentioned a major gas project by the company was to start in Iraq as soon as the election issues are resolved and some reforms are put in place. The project apparently is fully designed and awaiting the funding to start construction within Iraq. To me, this suggests major players are aware of and serious about the investment potential in Iraq and they are waiting on the same things we are!!!

Unfortunately, there was no other news on projected timing for the resolution of the election issues and reforms to be put in place.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1