Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq executes 12 after PM calls for speedy executions: Statement

Prime minister gives order after bodies of eight hostages executed by Isis were found

Agence France-Presse in Baghdad

Thu 28 Jun 2018 20.34 BST

3000.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=aaa1c5aac4170a22828b6cae33d91c38
At a funeral procession, Iraqis carry the picture of the hostages who were kidnapped and then executed by Islamic State group
Photograph: Furqan Al-Aaraji/EPA

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rockymtnhi said:

Iraq shouldn't stop until they hunt down and torture and  kill every last one of those ISIS bstrds. 

Just light them up in cages, line them up with Det Cord wrapped around their necks and parts south between their legs......Set the smaller cord off 1st and one at a time the those down the line know what coming.......and I could go on but I think you get the point.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just light them up in cages, line them up with Det Cord wrapped around their necks and parts south between their legs......Set the smaller cord off 1st and one at a time the those down the line know what coming.......and I could go on but I think you get the point.

Karsten

Much too easy.  Nail them spread eagle, butt neckid, to some poles and bring back the Yazidi women that they so violently abused.  Give each woman a very sharp knife, scimitar, whatever and let them shave off their anger each in turn and inch by inch!  

Edited by pokebu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq executes 12 after PM calls for speedy executions: Statement
  • June 29 2018 10:01:00
  •  
  •  

BAGHDAD - Reuters

Iraq put to death 12 people convicted of terrorism hours after Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi called for speedy executions, in response to the kidnapping and killing of eight members of the security forces, the government said on Friday.

Abadi had ordered late on Thursday "just retribution" through faster executions of all those on death row for terrorism convictions who had exhausted their appeals.

“Based on the orders of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, executions were carried out on Thursday of 12 convicted terrorists who have received final verdicts,” a government spokesman said in a statement.

Security forces on Wednesday found the bodies of eight men mutilated and rigged with explosives, two days after a deadline set by their Islamic State kidnappers expired.

The militants had kidnapped members of Iraq's security forces and showed six of them in a video posted online on Saturday, threatening to kill them within three days if the government did not release female Sunni prisoners.

An interior ministry spokesman said autopsies showed the men were killed before the deadline expired and that the video was Islamic State propaganda.

Abadi declared final victory over the hard-line Sunni militants in December, but the group still operates from pockets along the border with Syria and has continued to carry out ambushes, assassinations and bombings across Iraq.

Attacks by the group have picked up in recent weeks, especially on a highway connecting the capital, Baghdad, with the country's north, where the men were taken.

• Upvote 4

Release date: 2018/6/29 14:31  43 times read
Justice announces the preparation of the Republican decrees covered by the anti-terrorism law
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Ministry of Justice announced the preparation of the Republican decrees covered by the anti-terrorism law.
"At a time when the Ministry of Justice extends condolences to the families of killed martyrs and all the families of the Iraqi martyrs, it confirms that it is continuing and with firm steps to punish all those who violated the sanctity of Iraqi blood according to Iraqi law and the fundamentalist measures that it commits," a ministry statement said. The Iraqi state to the international community. " 
The statement quoted Minister of Justice Haider al-Zamili as saying that "the total number of decrees in terms of those convicted of the provisions of the anti-terrorism law, which is not implemented so far, is only 64, and the reasons for the suspension of these decrees are between the offer to the amnesty committee and the retrial."
The statement added that "the ministry confirms its keenness to implement the provisions and according to the fundamental procedures and after the completion of all the conditions and during the shortest period, thanking at the same time to all the institutions and institutions that provide support and help the ministry to complete its duty to the fullest."
  • Upvote 3

fit

A source familiar with the Ministry of Justice, on Friday, the Ministry of the execution of 12 terrorists have gained their judgments categorical degree.
The source said that "the Ministry of Justice carried out the death sentence at one o'clock this morning against 12 terrorists in the prison of central Nasiriyah or what is known as the prison of the whale," noting that "all of them were executed in accordance with the provisions of Article 4 of the anti-terrorism law "He said.
He pointed out that "among the executor of the right to death, and to the city of Mosul at the time of the rule of urging," asserting that "the implementation came after the acquisition of verdicts degree categorical."
  • Upvote 5

Maybe it is just me but video a few of them:

• Being opened up alive.
  • A little pig parts and pig blood stuffed in the opening.
  • Sew up the opening.
  • Execute them.
  • Bury them where they can't be dug up.
  • Broadcast the videos on Iraqi and regional news agencies for a week or so.

That'll fix 'em!!! Stop that crap like REAL, REAL Quick!!! Yessireeeeee!!!

In The Mean Time.................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

• Being opened up alive.
  • Sew up the opening.
  • Execute them.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Great idea, Synopsis.  That surely will stop radical Islamic terrorism.

How 'bout bury them in the ocean, like Osama Bin Laden?

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Great idea, Synopsis.  That surely will stop radical Islamic terrorism.

How 'bout bury them in the ocean, like Osama Bin Laden?

:twothumbs: Floridian AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

(P.S. Sorry Floridian and Everybody, I ran out of Emeralds so I'll have to stop back later. For now, please accept ++++++++++++++++).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

• Being opened up alive.
  • Sew up the opening.
  • Execute them.

Awesome!!! 👏 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Awesome!!! 👏 

Hooah, Sir, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :salute:

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

• Being opened up alive.
  • Sew up the opening.
  • Execute them.

To bad we can't call Gen. Blackjack Pershing and his pigs blood dipped bullets.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Rugbylaird19 said:

Yep, RugbyLaird19, Ole General Blackjack Pershing would have fixed 'em up like REAL, REAL Good - worked for 50 Years or so!!! :salute:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, RugbyLaird19!!! :tiphat:

I'll stop by later when my emeralds get reloaded. For now, please accept ++++++++++++++++++++

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Yep, RugbyLaird19, Ole General Blackjack Pershing would have fixed 'em up like REAL, REAL Good - worked for 50 Years or so!!! :salute:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, RugbyLaird19!!! :tiphat:

I'll stop by later when my emeralds get reloaded. For now, please accept ++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you sir but I am just a humble (constant) lurker and occasional poster so please extend those emeralds to those more worthy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

4 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Hang em high!!!👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, I'll hit You later when I get reloaded!!!

You are all emerald..:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2