Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank Interest

jb4388

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

So when WARKA opens up the deposits and the withdraws again, if they are international, will I not be able to transfer the IQD to another international bank in dinars, then exchange it in that country. Would I get the IQD interest in that scenario?

That is my plan...Singapore or Hong Kong preferably 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

In addition to no interest received.  Anyone else having problems opening or printing their reports.

I've had my account since 25/01/2010, not had any issues with interest received, personal checks, credit card or password resets.

Can only hope the time has come on this investment.   

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.3 %  that is a huge drop from where it once was, but I'm pleased to see that there is interest still being paid. I always new that the 7% would one day come to an end. Thanks for getting back to me I'm going to sleep a little better knowing interest has been paid. I could be wrong but feel that if Warka were planning on closing their doors they wouldn't bother with the interest. It may not mean a thing but in my mind it reassures me they will be around..... Here's to hoping I'm right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, screwball said:

Thank goodness just manage to reset my warka online password and check my balance much to my surprise it has grown by 4 million....LOL...

Its been at least 2 years since I've been connected. I would have to check my records to make sure. I wasn't getting anywhere with them last time I tried.

Screwball, Did you have any difficulty in getting your password or having problems communicating with Warka?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Steelwire said:

Its been at least 2 years since I've been connected. I would have to check my records to make sure. I wasn't getting anywhere with them last time I tried.

Screwball, Did you have any difficulty in getting your password or having problems communicating with Warka?

I have been trying for months....most emails have been bouncing back, but this time they got through and onky took a few days

• 5 months later...