Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 27 June 2018

Adam Montana

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

cheery” time in my opinion!

Agree.. sanction on the CBI just got lifted before Ramadan ended...mastercards being issued in IQD only...the banking news coming out of Iraq are fantastic...

Edited by 6ly410

Of course, I stopped holding my breath long ago waiting for the RV....but still the idea of millions(s) in return for my old investment was that shining light in the distance.  But that shining light in the distance was based on $1....NOT .10 !    Somehow I need to find a way to do a happy dance with .10  IF that even happens.... .10 is  NOT 'retire and costa rica beach-house' in my life!

LOL. 

Edited by NAKS
grammar
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

🍺Thug, awesome. Never tried that but suspect I will be giving it a go next week.

Chuck Would Totally Welcome A Relief ‘Pitcher’ ! He Always Has A Beer 1st - A Cigarette 2nd And A Fifth 3rd On The 4th ! :cheesehead:

Related image

U Can Always Count On Chuck ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

Dangly Adam and your Mod Squad for keepin’ it real! 

“Go Fourth...so we don’t have to plead the 5th”!!! 🤣

Dang Spellcheck...meant “Sandfly Adam”! 😳

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

LOL  RodandStaff.   I was beginning to wonder if there was a new word out there that I hadn't heard before.    You know, these younger kids keep coming up with new words and the dictionary has to be completely revamped every few years.    :P

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Wtf - Somebody Wake Up Chuck ! :o 

9 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Luigi - Drum Roll Please ! :o 

Fail GIF

LINK

The Iraqi parliament will pass a number of important laws for the next session

اÙبرÙÙا٠اÙعراÙÙ Ùرح٠جÙÙØ© ÙÙاÙÙÙ ÙÙÙØ© ÙÙدÙرة اÙÙÙبÙØ© 

1st July, 2018

A member of the Finance Committee of the former parliament Massoud Haider said on Sunday that a number of important laws within the Finance Committee have been deported to the next session of the House of Representatives. 

The Iraqi parliament has ended its third session after the failure of attempts by deputies and deputies to extend the legislative life until the ratification of the Federal Court on the results of the elections of the House of Representatives, which took place on May 12, 2018 

Haider told the news that the most important of these laws is "the Financial Management and Public Debt Law A very important law for the Iraqi state and the Social Security Act to activate the rights of the private sector and the law of the Federation Council and the Civil Service Law. 

"At the level of the House of Representatives it is necessary to mention the law of oil and gas."  "The electoral law must be amended and the Commission must change the electoral

Luigi - Drum Roll Please ! :o 

Fail GIF

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

The Iraqi parliament will pass a number of important laws for the next session

اÙبرÙÙا٠اÙعراÙÙ Ùرح٠جÙÙØ© ÙÙاÙÙÙ ÙÙÙØ© ÙÙدÙرة اÙÙÙبÙØ© 

1st July, 2018

A member of the Finance Committee of the former parliament Massoud Haider said on Sunday that a number of important laws within the Finance Committee have been deported to the next session of the House of Representatives. 

The Iraqi parliament has ended its third session after the failure of attempts by deputies and deputies to extend the legislative life until the ratification of the Federal Court on the results of the elections of the House of Representatives, which took place on May 12, 2018 

Haider told the news that the most important of these laws is "the Financial Management and Public Debt Law A very important law for the Iraqi state and the Social Security Act to activate the rights of the private sector and the law of the Federation Council and the Civil Service Law. 

"At the level of the House of Representatives it is necessary to mention the law of oil and gas."  "The electoral law must be amended and the Commission must change the electoral

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 9

• 3 weeks later...