Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 27 June 2018

Adam Montana

Your input is appreciated as straightforward and not sugar coated.  For that reason I'll hang on to your optimism because I've been in this investment a long time and only recently have I gotten a bit discouraged.    Thank you for all you are doing for us all!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Either outcome is fine - the way things are moving forward is positive for us. I figure it will take a couple weeks for everything to shake out. If Abadi is ousted, he is still laying very solid groundwork for his successor. If he retains his position, he’s setting himself and Iraq up with a solid launchpad.

If I understand correctly what this sentence implies, we wont see an RV for at least a couple of weeks until the elections is settle...

• Upvote 1

Thank You for giving us the Shake Down on the upcoming election Shake Out hopefully leading to the Shake Up of the soon to expire current corrupt GOI Lock In providing for the current corrupt GOI Lock Up, Adam, AND The Best Of Your Week AND Weekend To You!!!

:tiphat:   :tiphat:   :tiphat:

In The Mean Time.............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

No matter who is in charge a month from now, we’re heading the right direction, and with good speed.

Davis For President - He’s Ready To Take Charge And Head In The Right Direction With A Good Speedo ! :o 

And U Should See The Tremendous Movement Behind Him In That Speedo While He’s ‘Running’ For Office ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

This Investment Has Gone On Way Too Long - Peeps Are Starting To Talk To Themselves ! :o 

And King Bean Better Shave Before He Starts To Look Like A ‘Cereal Killer’ ! :o 

Image result for funny eating cheerios gif   Related image

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, steveh12 said:

Next Wednesday is the 4th.

Will you do one on Tuesday or Thursday?

This Sunday July 1st - When It Get’s Announced On The First Day Of The 3rd Quarter ! :o 

Luigi Slept With An Elder Or A Goat Or Something And Has It On Good Authority ...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Buzzy...Gonna be interesting to see how several pending element fall into place...Whether or not these condition were coincidental...or an elaborate plan orchestrated by TBTP to secure their future 'money-cow' from unwanted adversaries...:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3