Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sorry for your loss LGD

Muleslayer

Thank you my dear Brother.

Most don't know it but this is my church and it's literally one block from my home. I was awoken at 4:03 A.M. on Saturday night when 

the lightning strike hit, sounded like a howitzer went off. But no one realized that there was a fire until 5:45 A.M..

We managed to get all the alter things out of the church, but it's going to be a really long time before anyone can worship there.

And to add to the stress my beloved wife's mom passed away the night before this fire. But we did have a Priest to give her a conditional 

baptism so I pray that she is with God. 

20180624_073645.jpg

20180624_072648.jpg

20180624_072650.jpg

20180624_072703.jpg

20180624_073234.jpg

IMG953051.jpeg

IMG953049.jpeg

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Terrible, just terrible....My prayers to your wife, you and your children, as well as your entire church family.  

Let me join you in that, Shabs...

Again, I'm very sorry about it all...A tragedy....Prayers up

LGD....Wishing you , your Family and your Church Community all the Best.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LGD - for you and your Mrs - For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion according to the greatness of his unfailing love. (Lamentations 3:22-26; 31-32, NLT)

Prayers for you during this time of grief and for your church family. Nothing like family!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

LGD - for you and your Mrs - For the Lord does not abandon anyone forever. Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion according to the greatness of his unfailing love. (Lamentations 3:22-26; 31-32, NLT)

Prayers for you during this time of grief and for your church family. Nothing like family!

Exceedingly Wonderful Bible Verses to Share, Sage449, AND The Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Weekend To You!!!

:tiphat:

(P.S. True Verses from a Sage - WOWZERS!!!)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Synopsis - thank you - you'll laugh - Sage was the name of my dog - so you know I'm no smartie. LOL :D

:o       :o       :o

Say it isn’t SO, Sage449!!! We are NOT supposed to allow Ghost Posts here and I suspect that included our pets, TOO!!!

:o       :o       :o

• Haha 2

God Bless to everyone, and thanks for all the flowers. 

I would like to share that for me this all has been very hard. 

4 yrs ago I felt very strongly in my heart to send my wife to her moms house to check on her. She was so bloated with fluids that had I not listened to the 

Holy Spirit she would have died then. As it was she spent 5 days in ICU and they wanted to put her in a home but I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy.

At the time she wouldn't even talk to me because I married her daughter and like so many she had a major issue with the age difference. But when I 

said that she could live with us and that my beloved wife would take care of her as she is a full time housewife, mom jumped all over that. 

Not one doctor thought she would live more than a few months. She was suffering from full kidney failure and a myriad of other ailments as a 

result of neglect of her diabetes. But my beloved wife nursed her back to health and proved to the doctors and nurses that love can conquer all things.

Nevertheless, my beloved wife's brothers thought that what we were doing was wrong and oppressive, especially with her diet, and they convinced Mom to 

move out of our home and in with them. That was two yrs ago but make no mistake about it I loved her none the less. And the relationship with the 

brothers is such that I'm not allowed to go to the funeral.

And I wouldn't know where to start with the church family, nor would I want to disparage my church. Suffice it to say that I am stunned at how many 

people hate me simply because I married the woman that God told me to. All this has begun to wear on me so much that it is now affecting my faith and life.

So I am so very thankful for all your prayers and love as with my bi-polar condition this is extraordinarily hard to deal with and it is without a doubt 

that without God I don't think I would be doing as good as I am now. 

Sorry to pour all this out but it does make me feel better and I hope none of you all mind.

God Bless and love to all

Scotty    

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

LGD - IN the name of Jesus, I ask the Lord to restore and heal your anxious mind.  The Lord works in peace, so choose to adapt your lifestyle to as peaceful and calm as God leads you.  Create boundries that are clear for yourself and others to see, and enforce them to guard your peace of mind.  Isaith 26:3

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is'stayed on thee ; because he trusteth in thee. The old error is passed away: thou wilt keep peace: peace, because we have hoped in thee. Thou wilt keep in perfect peace the mind stayed [on thee], for he confideth in thee.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LGD, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family for your loss, and for your church family as well. Just remember that as we grow closer to the LORD and follow him, he will make us pure by the fire he puts us in. He will never give us more than we can handle. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1