Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

KI is preparing the development of payments in Iraq as a key to economic advancement

yota691

Release date: 2018/6/26 15:26 • 35 times read
KI is preparing the development of payments in Iraq as a key to economic advancement
[Ayn-Baghdad] 
[K ] has confirmed its direction to adopt the best payment systems globally and facilitate financial transactions and give them more flexibility and security.
"The development of the reality of payments in Iraq has become urgent in the light of the major directions to activate the national economy and a key to economic development, pointing out that the volume of future work in Iraq in dire need of Developing the reality of payments and adopting the best global technologies. " 
He noted that "[K] fully aware that flexibility in the realization of financial transactions are the most important requirements for the flow of business and its continuation as specified by the referral bodies." 
He pointed out that "
The Ki family in Iraq has touched 7 million beneficiaries, making it the largest family whose products are harmonized with all segments of society.
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

The development of the reality of payments in Iraq has become urgent in the light of the major directions to activate the national economy and a key to economic development, pointing out that the volume of future work in Iraq in dire need ofDeveloping the reality of payments andadopting the best global technologies. Bump.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

- financial inclusion

- QI has confirmed its direction to adopt the best payment systems globally to facilitate financial transactions.

- instructions and procedures by the CBI to regulate banking activities in Iraq 

- CBI set the licensing controls for the establishment of a foreign bank to $50 million dollars

The banking system continues moving forward.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go dinar international 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 11

2 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Golly . . . Didn’t know the cast from  “ Men in Tights “ rode actual Unicorns. Trust me to miss that scene in the movie !  :facepalm:

The horse is actually the guy wearing a unicorn suit...How do I know this...Jr. High play 1966 at the Oil City Auditorium...Lucky they didn't have to shoot me...I mean the horse...when it took a exuberant slide off the newly waxed stage into the frontrow seats...where yes, the principle had a prime view as I learned the sliding effect of wool socks on freshly buffed waxed flloors...actually those suits have good padding...but I was greener in those days....bounced a lot better...

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Laid Back said:

- financial inclusion

- QI has confirmed its direction to adopt the best payment systems globally to facilitate financial transactions.

- instructions and procedures by the CBI to regulate banking activities in Iraq 

- CBI set the licensing controls for the establishment of a foreign bank to $50 million dollars

The banking system continues moving forward.

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go dinar international 

Go RV

Go $1:1

sounding like cha-ching to me. :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, navira said:

The development of the reality of payments in Iraq has become urgent in the light of the major directions to activate the national economy and a key to economic development, pointing out that the volume of future work in Iraq in dire need ofDeveloping the reality of payments andadopting the best global technologies. Bump.

It's not urgent as they are following a defined plan set forth in accordance with the 2016 SBA agreement with the IMF. In the last review the following items were designated to be accomplished and worked on (August 1, 2017):

- Significantly improving public financial management will be important. Arrears need to be assessed and paid following verification, and expenditure commitment and cash management should be strengthened to prevent the accumulation of new arrears.

- Measures to bolster financial sector stability include strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank of Iraq, restructuring state-owned banks, and eliminating an exchange restriction and a multi-currency practice. Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti-corruption legislation also need to be implemented.

- Implementation of the budget-sharing agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government would put both the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in a better position to address the shocks to the Iraqi economy.

The urgency is no urgency at all but a methodical systematic following of what has been outlined in the 2016 SBA agreement. It will be based off of the final review of this agreement before an RV can happen. Seeing articles such as these only affirms that Iraq is working on and completing the objectives of the 2016 SBA agreement. We should find out in the next couple of months whether there will be a third review, in addition to a final review, or the third review is the final review. 

The issue is Iraq has been barely meeting their milestones or have been given a waiver on the milestones they did miss. With higher oil prices this should render this issue moot except in the non-oil production sectors. The shock to the Iraq economy in the last bullet point is when there is an RI/RV there has been a shock to the economy of the country that has done the reval of their currency. When China does an RV they experience this as well but since they do it so often the shock to the economy is well prepared before doing it. When the country in Europe broke away from the Euro, they experienced a sharp drop in their currency and it has not yet recovered but has been steadily increasing though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, skeetdog said:

The horse is actually the guy wearing a unicorn suit...How do I know this...Jr. High play 1966 at the Oil City Auditorium...Lucky they didn't have to shoot me...I mean the horse...when it took a exuberant slide off the newly waxed stage into the frontrow seats...where yes, the principle had a prime view as I learned the sliding effect of wool socks on freshly buffed waxed flloors...actually those suits have good padding...but I was greener in those days....bounced a lot better...

Yeah . . . pretty bad Unicorn suit huh. . . Hope you were the Front part of the Horse as opposed to taking up the " Rear Position as the Horse's Azz " As kids you never live stuff like that Down. Your Peers can be relentless when poking you in the ribs for fun. . . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Yeah . . . pretty bad Unicorn suit huh. . . Hope you were the Front part of the Horse as opposed to taking up the " Rear Position as the Horse's Azz " As kids you never live stuff like that Down. Your Peers can be relentless when poking you in the ribs for fun. . . 

...Naw...I was the entire horse...my legs were the horse's front legs... with fake front legs for me and fake back legs on the horse suit...Thing about it was I planned on looking like I was suppose to pull back on the reins and come to a stop...Practiced it down to a tee...had my slide down...way down...didn't have any idea of the distance one can travel on professionally buffed floors...Don't get me wrong...I knew it wasn't going to end well...way before I saw the confirmation in the principles eyes...that we were going to have common Monday morning meeting in her office...that usually ended up with Coach holding this board in his hand telling me to bend over...

• Haha 1

My favorite subject:

Unicorns

More specifically Unicorns farting rainbows...

Why? What's better than stinky smelly BS than a Unicorn farting a rainbow where there is always a bigger pile of crap (Unicorn crap don't stink, doncha know) waiting for ya there if you follow the gobbledygook du jour.