Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Harley Davidson Moving Some Production Overseas

35 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Yes I agree the gov and other municipality intrude all the time and it gets stressful, but this has been going on way before Trump,

You correct sir... However I thought he was going to be different.... I guess that was just more campaign speak, like any good politician.

B/A

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Keep pushing your narrative...and Please don't refer to Me or Others here as children again....

Where have you been all your life, I run two business and I'm force to provide Financially statements, pay taxes, monthly yearly...Heck I gotta go stroke a couple checks today..

Yes I agree the gov and other municipality intrude all the time and it gets stressful, but this has been going on way before Trump, In which you have so much hatred for as it Shines and Glows here @DV everyday..

I have always found Your comments, Yota, to be fair, balanced, responsible, and highly reflective of a True Patriot The United States Of America Citizen. Why anyone would contest or demean You, Yota, is beyond me and could reflect some sort of social, mental, or emotional derangement of those contesting You.

Thank You, Yota, for Your steadfastness in expressing Your fair, balanced, responsible, and highly reflective of a True Patriot The Unites States Of America Citizen views AND behaviors.

Again, THANK YOU, Yota!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 4

On 6/26/2018 at 2:46 PM, yota691 said:

Harley Davidson is an American name, but majority of the parts are made by Honda now days....I guess Indian Motorcycle will take it place...

Yota...Indian motorcycles are also looking at moving production out of the US. 

Polaris motorcycles may follow Harley-Davidson out of U.S. to beat tariffs

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2018/06/26/polaris-motorcycles-may-follow-harley-davidson-out.amp.html

Edited by adhoc10
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Your steadfastness in expressing Your fair, balanced, responsible, and highly reflective of a True Patriot The Unites States Of America Citizen views AND behaviors.

Thanks Synopsis, I feel the same towards you my Friend....Have a Bless Day...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Yota...Indian motorcycles are also looking at moving production out of the US. 

Polaris motorcycles may follow Harley-Davidson out of U.S. to beat tariffs

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2018/06/26/polaris-motorcycles-may-follow-harley-davidson-out.amp.html

wow, it's like the fall of the Roman Empire...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1