Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The central bank sells more than 146 million dollars in currency auction

yota691

fit

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The central bank sold more than $ 112 million in the sale of foreign currency on Sunday.
"The total amount sold amounted to 112 million and 595 thousand and 500 dollars, with the participation of 32 banks."
The total sales for the purpose of strengthening the assets abroad, remittances and credits / 73 million and 785 thousand and 500 dollars, while the total cash sales of 38 million and 810 thousand dollars. 
"The sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad and selling cash at 1190 dinars per dollar."
  • Upvote 4

SMOKIN' PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cigar:       :cigar:       :cigar:

LOOKIE HERE:

June 25, 2018

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 26/6/2018 that performed on 25/6/2018

Announcement No.(3728)

Sale Date - 26/6/2018 that performed on 25/6/2018

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

A paltry 108 million USD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These CBI Daily Currency Auctions are going DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :backflip:       :backflip:       :backflip:

Maybe the Bicraqi Iraqi are having a Bicraqi Iraqi Craqi DOWN, DOWN, DOWN on CBI Daily Currency Auction Corruption??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:o       :o       :o

Hey, I can't wait to see what the results are for the CBI Daily Currency Auction held on Thursday, June 28 for Sunday July 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my conjecture, thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: for whatever THAT is worth!!! CAVEAT EMPTOR, Reader!!! :o

In The Mean Time.....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHA (OR SISTA) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 12

2 hours ago, Freedomwish said:

Synopsis, mi amigo - if you're happy, we're happy and my whiskey is indeed happy :lol::cheesehead:

giphy.gif

SALUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD!!:drunk:

Sure is Lookin' Good, FreedomWish, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am optimistic about the ringy dingy on the teley Ole Michael gave Ole Haidar letting Ole Haidar know The United States Of America is far better than Iran to help Iraq achieve their "goals"!!! :D

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Looking good there Synopsis.  :twothumbs:

Yep, I agree, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Now, who else here is looking forward to Adam's Wednesday (or earlier) post???!!!

I know I AM!!! :woot:       :woot:       :woot:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHA (OR SISTA) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Sure is Lookin' Good, FreedomWish, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I am optimistic about the ringy dingy on the teley Ole Michael gave Ole Haidar letting Ole Haidar know The United States Of America is far better than Iran to help Iraq achieve their "goals"!!! :D

Yep, I agree, ChuckFinley, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Now, who else here is looking forward to Adam's Wednesday (or earlier) post???!!!

I know I AM!!! :woot:       :woot:       :woot:

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Hooah!! If your getting stoked...then so am I!!!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Hooah!! If your getting stoked...then so am I!!!

With all the Good News, CSM (R) Thackrey, it is hard for me NOT to get optimistic about our speculative Iraqi Dinar investment!!! :backflip:   :woot:   :D

The Federal Court ruled earlier this year that the current Parliament can not have session longer than four calendar years ending on June 30, 2018. So Ole Jibber Jabber Jabouri and his lame associates will likely get the boot at 00:00:01 July 1, 2018 local Bicraqi Iraqi time with indictments served immediately!!!

This next week aught to be Fun Filled AND Action Packed!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

With all the Good News, CSM (R) Thackrey, it is hard for me NOT to get optimistic about our speculative Iraqi Dinar investment!!! :backflip:   :woot:   :D

The Federal Court ruled earlier this year that the current Parliament can not have session longer than four calendar years ending on June 30, 2018. So Ole Jibber Jabber Jabouri and his lame associates will likely get the boot at 00:00:01 July 1, 2018 local Bicraqi Iraqi time with indictments served immediately!!!

This next week aught to be Fun Filled AND Action Packed!!!

In The Mean Time..........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

Your posts are refreshing and always upbeat and thank you for that because having been in this speculative investment for well over 10 years I have become very skeptical and jaded so  I am hoping that we are in the final weeks and not months of this journey.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Your posts are refreshing and always upbeat and thank you for that because having been in this speculative investment for well over 10 years I have become very skeptical and jaded so  I am hoping that we are in the final weeks and not months of this journey.. 

You are So Welcome, NoviceInvestor, AND The Top Of The Mornin' To You (and the rest of Your week, of course)!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I can only share my connect-the-dots and, to me, they are looking REALLY GOOD about now!!! :twothumbs:

Maybe Adam will drop by somewhere and grace us with some more of his view. Hope So!!! 

:crossedfingers:       :crossedfingers:       :crossedfingers:

In The Mean Time...................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

Anyone else notice the latest trends on the trade graph from oanda?

🤔🤔🤔

I haven't checked Oanda in weeks - too much going on in this family right now - busy - I spaced it - what trend speaks the loudest to you ?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Okay, I like that - Damn I hope this pops in a week or two-What a Blast that would be after 15 long years . . . cautiously optimistic right now. Thanks OT :tiphat: 

Yeah I would too, and many many others here , but if not now then Oct , no? If we start from June 16th for 3 months?... just thinking outloud....

Oct maybe it, knowing the evil bunch that runs the world, but hey what do I know lol

Edited by Officiallytook

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

I got that champagne on standby haha

I got my Pappy Van Winkle order on standby....and ADAM, YOTA, President elect Davis, PP, and Dinar Thug, EVERYBODY,  BETTER TOAST AND CELEBRATE WITH US ALL TOGETHERRRRRRRR!!!!!!! 

gatsby.gif?w=558&zoom=2

Edited by Freedomwish
FEELING NICE ON CHEAP, AFFORDABLE WHISKY LOL
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to The central bank sells more than 146 million dollars in currency auction