Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tier 4...That's Us...Now getting Paid...But At What Rate?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Treat this as a rumor until verified.

TNT stated earlier this week...we will not get out of June without seeing the RV.

Then again, he said the same thing about May, April, March, Feb, Jan, etc...

23 June 2018  KittynDog: 

RUMORED : The rv was released for tier 4 in reno for paymasters at 1 pm....lets see if we find any truth to this lets keep watching

23 June 2018  Restored Republic...

1. The deposited RV funds have been cleared and are now available.
2. The exchanges/redemptions may now begin at any time.
3. Several Tier 3 individuals and groups already received liquid funds.
4. Sources believe the toll-free 800 numbers will be released once banks open in Hong Kong.
5. (Hong Kong is 12 hours ahead of EDT. Saturday night is the one time that all banks across the globe are closed, so it could be assumed that we are talking some time Sunday June 24 for 800 numbers release).

22 June 2018  TNT...

We won't get out of June without an RV.

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

more rumors from around the web.

24 June 2018  Bluewolf...

WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE. Put yourself on the HIGHEST of alerts!

24 June 2018  TNT...

SassyD: “If you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting.”

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

Noooooo , this makes perfect sense ! We now know our place on the pier charts , 4 --- paging number 4.   5.  --- we are seating 5 now ( hey what the heck happened to 4 's ? )  Luigi help we need more b.s. too climb up the pier charts -----. Hahahaha 😀

• Haha 3

I just have to wonder what Tier I am in and how the hell anyone that has the 800 numbers is going to know how to contact me so I have the 800 number.....Then I have to drive to Reno....I what rather just take the motor Home to Hyrum and go fishing.

I am thinking there has to be a better way but I wont let you all in on it as it hasn't happened and I really don't want to crash Reno with a ton of newbies wantin to get rich last night.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

LOL oh no another day with Restored Republic. BS. these idiots put out this garbage every single day, im amazed some of the dinar sites let them post crap and waste peoples time, they should be writing the next script for star wars,  Darth vader goes to RV in reno, landed death star at area 51 and is cashing in his dinar too. Anything these idiots put out is either taken from another site or plan fake news. its a click and bait site so they can make money.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, madness said:

LOL oh no another day with Restored Republic. BS. these idiots put out this garbage every single day, im amazed some of the dinar sites let them post crap and waste peoples time, they should be writing the next script for star wars,  Darth vader goes to RV in reno, landed death star at area 51 and is cashing in his dinar too. Anything these idiots put out is either taken from another site or plan fake news. its a click and bait site so they can make money.

Sounds exactly like what Stank does.

22 hours ago, Karsten said:

I just have to wonder what Tier I am in and how the hell anyone that has the 800 numbers is going to know how to contact me so I have the 800 number.....Then I have to drive to Reno....I what rather just take the motor Home to Hyrum and go fishing.

I am thinking there has to be a better way but I wont let you all in on it as it hasn't happened and I really don't want to crash Reno with a ton of newbies wantin to get rich last night.

Karsten

i also wondered what Tier i am in. i can walk 3 blocks down to Wells Fargo to cash-in.

who would be stupid enough to believe this Reno nonsense ?

• Upvote 1

I have not seen the 800 number. What’s is it for anyway, I guess I forgot this Scam! I remember the Reno deal, I think! Isn’t that the one where you take your dinar to some body and they take it and cash it in for you! Some ridiculous amount only never to see the somebody you give your Dinar to!! That’s a good one there!