Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ministry of Finance Cancels Currency Service Section

IQD=freedom

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This is from the TBI Page..... looks like the pictures are saying they can spend their money international.... unfortunately the rest is in Arabic......

71A145D0-2789-407C-847F-1A445C426BE4.png

Good eye buddy..yes we a are gearing up for international...haha fun times ahead 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, DinarThug said:

U Can Just Pull Up A Chair Next To Me And Davis At The Bar ! :o 

In Canada, taking the cheap Uber to the next watering hole is half the fun.

Davis says ' I got yur back ! '     :o

Related image
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I came up here to Canada this weekend and Asked if anyone knew Davis for President? Told the Bartender just to put the Molson on his Tab...... sorry if I overstepped buddy :) 

Let me know if that worked and I will be heading up next weekend. He needs to start off with a debt.  :lol:

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

On 7/5/2018 at 6:24 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This is from the TBI Page..... looks like the pictures are saying they can spend their money international.... unfortunately the rest is in Arabic......

71A145D0-2789-407C-847F-1A445C426BE4.png

The world picture when a mouse is hovered over it states (translated from arabic) "Money Transfers For more information on remittances click below."

The calculator with house picture, when a mouse cursor is hovered over it, states (translated from Arabic) "Credit facilities Fro more information on credit facilities click below."

The one with the pen pointing to the document, when a mouse cursor is hovered over it, states (translated from arabic) " Documentary Credits For more information on documentary credits click below.:"

The picture with the visa mastercard , when a mouse cursor is hovered over it, states (translated from arabic) " Electronic payment services  For more information on electronic payment services click below.:"

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Declined, said something about Davis’ limit being maxed out until his ship came in..... I’m assuming he’s told them all about the Dinar ;) 

Well, he as already set a high standard for us by being maxed out before he even gets here. Always like a leader you led by example.  :bravo:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 5:51 AM, Rmc10 said:

Yes they reopened their banks but the value never officially went down. I've researched it and That's what I found out. People were thinking the value was going to go down so they sold their Kuwaiti dinar for pennies on the dollar because at the time they needed food and provisions, then the value was reinstated at the same value as before they were invaded by Saddam. The people who were in Kuwait and were able to buy the Dinar from the Kuwaitis at that time were the only ones who made any money on it.

That's correct.  they reinstated there currency to the value it was before the invasion.