Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
Botzwana

I would slap this kid at LEAST 5 or 6 times across his face.

2 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Kid needs an old fashioned butt whooping!!!

Oh yes he does!

• Upvote 3

This kid is heading for a bad life of crime...hopefully someone gets ahold of him before it's too late. My guess is that this kid lives in a single Mom home, unless his Dad exhibits similar behavior for him to follow.

Indy

• Upvote 2

Honestly...It 'd look like the kid has a form of mental problem  for which I'm sorry......Of course I cannot know  for sure....None of us can know the past history

I wish him and family the best.....And to be able to solve the obvious behavioral  issue.....Seriously

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

He needs disciplibe, for sure.  But he is acting out learned behavior (and language).  He is crying out for help.  Don't know who the guy was or any other particulars, but i hope this gets to the attention of those who can look beyond the fault and see the need.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

He needs disciplibe, for sure.  But he is acting out learned behavior (and language).  He is crying out for help.  Don't know who the guy was or any other particulars, but i hope this gets to the attention of those who can look beyond the fault and see the need.

Agreed....Sorry ran out of pluses....Owe you

• Upvote 1

You got it.  Single parent home.  In fact the mother is so dishonest that she uploaded the video of this...ONLY of her kid being shoved down.  Not the previous stuff that led up to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

After blistering his back side with my 2 inch Elephant Hide Pistol Belt I would go looking for the Parents and give them a good dose of the same.

Karssten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I applaud the restraint of the older guy.

Personally I thought it was hillarious when he started cry/screaming when he got a tast of his own medicine!

i remember “thinking that way” till my grandfather pointed out the error of my “thinking”

pretty sure that lump is still there.

Grandma was right.

spare the rod, spoil the child.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

That punk would have woke up 20 minutes later. Tied to an electric fence.  😂

Edited by gregp
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I am a bit saddened by some of these responses.  I could never be labeled a bleeding-heart liberal.  However, this kid appears to be being raised by a opportunistic,  bad mother in a poverty situation.  He's old enough now to recognize and resent that, but he sees no way out.  I agree that without intervention, he could do harm to many.  But just beating the s**t out of him would only fan the fire.  Who can step in to help?  Ah, the government!!  Wait, why not the community, and, Heaven forbid, the Church?  Because we are so preoccupied with our 4 and no more. Sadly, there are so many of these children out there, but we are too busy to notice.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I am a bit saddened by some of these responses.  I could never be labeled a bleeding-heart liberal.  However, this kid appears to be being raised by a opportunistic,  bad mother in a poverty situation.  He's old enough now to recognize and resent that, but he sees no way out.  I agree that without intervention, he could do harm to many.  But just beating the s**t out of him would only fan the fire.  Who can step in to help?  Ah, the government!!  Wait, why not the community, and, Heaven forbid, the Church?  Because we are so preoccupied with our 4 and no more. Sadly, there are so many of these children out there, but we are too busy to notice.

Thank you for a reasonable and intelligent response... When I read some of the comments it is sad to see people who have zero compassion for anything... Anything...America is the greatest country in the history of humankind, and we didn't get here by hate, intolerance and lack of compassion for others, especially children... Yes this kid is disturbed and needs help, but some here would go mid-evil on him and enjoy it... That is the scary part, they would enjoy inflicting pain on a kid... Who the heck are these people??? They are not the people who made America great!!! JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

9 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Thank you for a reasonable and intelligent response... When I read some of the comments it is sad to see people who have zero compassion for anything... Anything...America is the greatest country in the history of humankind, and we didn't get here by hate, intolerance and lack of compassion for others, especially children... Yes this kid is disturbed and needs help, but some here would go mid-evil on him and enjoy it... That is the scary part, they would enjoy inflicting pain on a kid... Who the heck are these people??? They are not the people who made America great!!! JMHO

B/A

Today's role model.....what do you expect?  <_<

Image result for trump get him outta here gif

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 10

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Today's role model.....what do you expect?  <_<

Image result for trump get him outta here gif

GO RV, then BV

Shabbs, as you can tell by my avatar, i am a supporter of Trump and believe he would agree with my assessment.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Shabbs, as you can tell by my avatar, i am a supporter of Trump and believe he would agree with my assessment.

That's cool.  I myself, believe he would side with those here showing the most disturbing of retribution towards the kid.  Point I was trying to make is....today's norm is to strike back hard, not work the problem through reasonably.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

BA, big difference between inflicting pain and abuse. The proper amount of pain gets your attention. Bet this kid has never had either parent (if he has 2) discipline him. Probably got their parenting advice from Parents Magazine, written by Shrinks who never had kids.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Agreed, Shedagal....Thank you

And what you described (and commented)  so aptly above can of course apply to similar situations all over the world.....It all  (or most of it at least) depends on the kid's context....Which usually it's not the kid's fault.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

BA, big difference between inflicting pain and abuse. The proper amount of pain gets your attention. Bet this kid has never had either parent (if he has 2) discipline him. Probably got their parenting advice from Parents Magazine, written by Shrinks who never had kids.

That may be true, my point is some people are just cruel without reason. On a different thread some jerks were actually negging bible verses because they're hate (even if for me) outweighs their beliefs...

Well if they actually have any...

Okay, that part was sarcasm...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Adult retribution against this kid will do nothing but make him want to figure a way to retaliate.

He will only bring more pain to the kids he is bullying.

What needs to happen is one of his victims or a champion among their peers needs to step up, 

and without adult interference, deal the blow to this bully. Then he will learn to fly straight. He will then think

twice before he starts a fight with someone else. He won't know the outcome. It is a great deterrent to bullies. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2