Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

transfer iqd to your warka for usd wired to me

NMP2017

According to Mr Issa an internal transfer of IQD can be done from one warka clients account to another warka clients account. Warka Bank would need a transfer request form and a copy both persons ID's.

I am looking for anyone interested in doing an exchange of $1k or more USD for IQD at 2x the official exchange rate (1190x2=2380). What I would like to do is transfer some IQD from my Warka account to your Warka account, then you transfer USD to my US or Canadian bank account. Looking to transfer from $1k - $5k USD worth of IQD.

If interested please send me a pm and we can email specifics.

TIA

Edited by NMP2017
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rugbylaird19 said:

Wouldn't 2x the exchange rate be 595?

595 is half the exchange rate of 1190. 2X is 2 times the rate of 1190 = 2380. If a person exchanges $1000 USD x 595 = $595,000.00 IQD The same $1000 x 2390 = 2,390,000 IQD A better rate for the person exchanging USD to IQD

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

don't know. I probably f'd up. I thought I had posted it under the Warka-Iraqi Banking section. Can an admin move it there?

No sense in putting yourself down for your positive deed. Your input is greatly appreciated. Keep posting, you'll figure it out. 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, NMP2017 said:

don't know. I probably f'd up. I thought I had posted it under the Warka-Iraqi Banking section. Can an admin move it there?

I requested that for you. Good luck on your Warka deal.

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

no idea about transferring between iraqi banks, and everyone is still waiting to be able to withdraw from our Warka accounts again. I had no problem though transferring iqd from my warka account to another warka clients account. I was surprised it was done the same day the paperwork was sent!

One day SOON Warka will open for business again,,,

1 hour ago, Joe Sutherland said:

How easy is it to set up a Warka account?

Thanks

Way back when Warka was open for business it was pretty easy. Some forms and a color copy of your passport, if I remember right. Now I have no idea what would be involved. Your best bet would be to email Mr Issa that question - ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

12 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

How easy is it to set up a Warka account?

Thanks

Joe, take it from someone who has had a Warka Bank an their ISX accounts since 2007, try to find you another bank to deal with. I tried to open a Citi Bank checking account when I was working there an they said I had to be a local. The laws may have changed since 2014 but I would not get involved with Warka Bank....

On 8/31/2018 at 12:48 PM, DoD said:

Joe, take it from someone who has had a Warka Bank an their ISX accounts since 2007, try to find you another bank to deal with. I tried to open a Citi Bank checking account when I was working there an they said I had to be a local. The laws may have changed since 2014 but I would not get involved with Warka Bank....

Agree...I have been a warka customer in the earlier days and got almost all of mine out except for about 1,000,000.i have been trying to buy warka shares with the remainder and have not heard anything within months. I am not quite sure they will survive to be honest...but only time will tell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 7:47 AM, NMP2017 said:

still open to doing another exchange if anyone is interested. Same deal as before, double the iqd for your usd, ie 2380 iqd per 1 usd. My iqd transferred to your warka account, you wire/paypal/wu usd to me. PM me if interested. smile.png

NPM - I may be interested, but I can't seem to contact you. Ron :) 

On 6/20/2018 at 5:08 PM, navira said:

And why is this in the news section?

On 6/20/2018 at 5:20 PM, NMP2017 said:

I may be missing some vital info here, and what I am about to say may tick off alot of DV's here, not my intention. But if you transfer your dinar to this account with the promise to get it returned to you in USD, and at a profit of some degree ? Did I get that right? If so, its a scam, or ITS A SCAM ! If I am wrong, and I don't think so, I apologise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I may be missing some vital info here, and what I am about to say may tick off alot of DV's here, not my intention. But if you transfer your dinar to this account with the promise to get it returned to you in USD, and at a profit of some degree ? Did I get that right? If so, its a scam, or ITS A SCAM ! If I am wrong, and I don't think so, I apologise.

yes you missed it. You don't transfer dinar to me, I transfer dinar from my warka account to your warka account and YOU send USD to me. Basically you are buying my dinar from me at a better than official rate and the dinar goes to your warka account.

You were wrong, apology accepted

Edited by NMP2017