Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How can Iraq RV if...

miquel

I have a question I would love a good answer to, if anyone can help out.

Is it logical to assume that Iraq has billion (trillions?) of stolen untraceable IQD in the hands of terrorrists and criminals around the world?

If that is the case, doesn't that make it imperative they issue a new currency and make the old dinar (what we hold) void, before a rate change or float?How can the CBI, with IMF's blessing, make a monetary change that would give terrorists massive wealth?

I would appreciate anyone's thoughtful insights. Thanks Dvets.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

No way because many many good bought in the investment to help Iraq out they made money to survive on and keep going now the peg is 2% and holding they need to now go global they have to pay back the investor weather iya knly .50 cents per dinar or less. They will be able to pay even at $1 to $1 or more you see the world bank and USA I been told have guaranteed it and if you cash in at .50 or a dollar does not mean that goes straight to Iraq, I believe we will have two years and the bank you cash in will have ten years so you actually are getting paid by your bank then they sit on it and when it goes up they will cash in some or all by then Iraq will be sailing along just fine , as for t he corruption they will ge watching all this and it has to be noted by the banks that's when interpol comes in and lots of corruption will be sorted  and court and that will be any Politicians as well,  they will, trace a lot and yes some will get away with but 80% is to honest investors to Iraq  or mor maybebonky 10% were corrupt.  Remember Iraq is the Jewel of the crown of the Middle east it's got huge potential if run right and things are looking better every day they are sorting all this out at present, and doing a great job. Be patient and have confidence in the World Bank and USA and Internalional Monetry fund and Central Bank of Iraq they have strick guidelines and putting things in place to make this work. And stop a lot of corruption.  

Edited by MFNGPTYLTD
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, MFNGPTYLTD said:

No way because many many good bought in the investment to help Iraq out they made money to survive on and keep going now the peg is 2% and holding they need to now go global they have to pay back the investor weather iya knly .50 cents per dinar or less. They will be able to pay even at $1 to $1 or more you see the world bank and USA I been told have guaranteed it and if you cash in at .50 or a dollar does not mean that goes straight to Iraq, I believe we will have two years and the bank you cash in will have ten years so you actually are getting paid by your bank then they sit on it and when it goes up they will cash in some or all by then Iraq will be sailing along just fine , as for t he corruption they will ge watching all this and it has to be noted by the banks that's when interpol comes in and lots of corruption will be sorted  and court and that will be any Politicians as well,  they will, trace a lot and yes some will get away with but 80% is to honest investors to Iraq  or mor maybebonky 10% were corrupt.  Remember Iraq is the Jewel of the crown of the Middle east it's got huge potential if run right and things are looking better every day they are sorting all this out at present, and doing a great job. Be patient and have confidence in the World Bank and USA and Internalional Monetry fund and Central Bank of Iraq they have strick guidelines and putting things in place to make this work. And stop a lot of corruption.  

yep I agree

I go in with 10 mill iqd and with receipts etc

and you go in with 10 billion iqd no receipts no history

I bet they will have some questions for you to answer

• Upvote 2