Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vaping

22 hours ago, slapant said:

Is vape an effective alternative to smoking?

Word on the street and the research is that it is less harmful than smoking. But like all health related research, it doesn't take into account the entire picture of what may or may not affect your health. Not everyone is affected equally. Like the saying says, you roll the dice and you take your chances. 

• Upvote 1

Now it's going to be, he or she died from second hand vape. 

What ever study you find is going to be subject to a degree of fake info depending on who is paying more. Like Hillarious is going to win, 🤣😂😁😀😅😋🤔looser.

• 3 weeks later...

Some stuff on vaping. Hoping I copied the complete url. 

https://www.panterlaw.com/2018/04/10/dangers-vaping-e-cigarettes-juuling/

https://www.webmd.com/smoking-cessation/news/20180305/kids-who-vape-face-toxin-dangers-study-finds

But if you go to the vaping 360 website, of course it's bias is its harmless or far less harmful than smoking straight cigs or weed. 

Edited by Sage449
Spelling
  • Thanks 1

I quite smoking some 15 years and never looked back. Now the people that live across the street puff on their Vape things constantly and exhale huge clouds of smoke. I don't know about the working of those things of if they are adjustable.

Now I will say, I bought a little K-1500 P/U to haul the boat with and keep packed for camping that was very much in need of a good detail. Cleaning in out I found a couple bottles of that Vape liquid so I figured the P/O was into it.

I started wiping the Plastic panels down and the rag was covered in a dark tar/oil like film, Windows had the same film and were a PITA to get clean so I took the Tint off. It was pretty nasty once you got started cleaning it.

I wouldn't want to see the inside of the guys lungs after just the inside of the truck.......You couldn't really tell the plastic was that dirty until you started cleaning small areas.

Karsten

• Upvote 1