Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 June 2018

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thug you make me laugh even when you aren’t trying. Thanks for that. Stressful day trading so far. A good lol is much appreciated.

What made me laugh ( almost posted the movie clip from the Revenge of the Nerds,  the part about beaver).  Better judgement on posting prevailed. 

stangernan, nice, haven’t heard that song in 25 years.  Now I can’t get it out of my mind. Haha

Me too :lol: been singing it all day :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/20/2018 at 11:16 AM, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly for the update Adam, and thanks for all you and your Mod Squad do to keep us Dinarians “somewhat level headed”...that’s gotta be a full time job in itself! 😉

So as we either choose to have faith that this ride is almost over, or sink into the old ruts of thinkin’ this will take forever let’s keep in mind one thing...one day, someday , Iraq is going to want to stand on its own two feet, puff out their chest and take pride in their country again!  Just how quickly that is...only they really know!  In the meantime life here goes on, and we make the most of it when we don’t miss a second of it! :eyebrows: :cigar:

I sure hope I am still alive when and if it ever happens.

• Upvote 1

Muleslayer

On 6/20/2018 at 9:40 AM, Pitcher said:

Thug you make me laugh even when you aren’t trying.

What made me laugh ( almost posted the movie clip from the Revenge of the Nerds,  the part about beaver).

Ward - U Were A Little Rough On The Bieber Last Night ! :o 

Image result for funny woodchuck gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2