Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

1 hour ago, mr.unlikely said:

wow this is the most excited I've been since yesterday! This article screams of full convertability. I would love to see some more action on forex with regard to currency pairs vs the iqd. The only thing left is for Mr. Alak to get off his camel and adjust the official CBI rate at the home office to 1.71 or greater. Oh man when I start doing the math on that I get giddy. Btfldrm this is an awesome article that portends of a major change in currency value soon. Did I say soon? I meant in the near future. 

Hope everyone is having a awesome fathers day and may tomorrow be the first day of vacation for the rest of our lives.

Go dinar Baby!

:backflip::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

So when I used to trade in the forex market I would trade any currency pairs that were legal to trade electronically but the first step to do so was I had to convert my electronic USD into electronic gold so that the electronic transactions could convert to any currency and the trade would take place instantly. So I'm guessing that by them being able to use their cards internationally that they are basically doing the same thing through the card. If you are buying from Amazon in the EU it is transferring your IQD into gold then to Euro's and so on depending on the Amazon platform you are shopping with. Also I believe this is important for security as when the revaluation takes place no one will be caught in the street pushing a wheelbarrow of cash to buy some chicken and chips...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, FXStockpiling said:

So when I used to trade in the forex market I would trade any currency pairs that were legal to trade electronically but the first step to do so was I had to convert my electronic USD into electronic gold so that the electronic transactions could convert to any currency and the trade would take place instantly. So I'm guessing that by them being able to use their cards internationally that they are basically doing the same thing through the card. If you are buying from Amazon in the EU it is transferring your IQD into gold then to Euro's and so on depending on the Amazon platform you are shopping with. Also I believe this is important for security as when the revaluation takes place no one will be caught in the street pushing a wheelbarrow of cash to buy some chicken and chips...

Really into gold first, and then into the currency?

I had no idea!

I thought they just convert one currency to the other.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, navira said:

"And the biggest surprise.. can you use your card outside of Iraq and via the internet and the rate of discharge will be according to the official price of the...
 Iraqi dinars "

...one more time.... wohoo

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a trucker I've traveled to Canada extensively, and I've never once exchanged my dollars for Canadian funds. But I did purchase many things in Canada, and once I even bought an expensive painting then had it shipped to my home in America. How did I manage to buy all those things without using the Canadian dollar?

Simple I used my Visa card, my Master Card, and even my bank deposit card. The issuing card company made the conversions for me. Just saying. 

Looks like haters be hating LGD. A ruby for helping fill in the blanks on a couple questions ? Changed my emerald to a purple trophy as you desrve it for all your hard work.

pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Said Everyone For A Decade ...

:D  :D  :D 

Ah yup Mr. Thug !  And it was also said someone is bound to get it right by luck

and timing.  I lost count as to how many guru-poohs and guesser's that have come and gone. :lol:

We wait for Adam's call.  One ringy dingy  two ringy dingy them boom it's game on!!!! 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

I think it's a something burger.  I don't think it screams RV,  but I do think it bring them a step closer to having an internationally traded currency.  I'm positive all transactions outside of Iraq will be in the dollar!  I'm not sure if ya'll read the Bing Translation, but I thought it quite interesting.

#منتجنا_عراقي #وبطاقتنا_بالدينار_العراقي
The dinar card is now ready for your use.
The International Islamic Bank announces
About the launch of the first MasterCard card in the Iraqi dinar currency

It means to be ruffled shop and withdraw from any ATM in Iraqi dinars and they are removing the currency.

And the biggest surprise. Ruffled your card is used outside Iraq and via the Internet and the price of the discharge is based on the official price of the central Bank of Iraq.

Charge your electronic wallet in Iraqi dinars and use it wherever you want and stay safe and dont get confused

The card version is only 10,000 IQD #المصرف_الدولي_الاسلامي
#ماستركارد

#منتجنا_عراقي #وبطاقتنا_بالدينار_العراقي

https://www.facebook.com/pg/IMTBank/posts/?ref=page_internal

We don't know what the CBI has in reserve of the various currencies. We don't know what kind of capability Amazon has to convert. Does Amazon even want to? A lot of what if's here. But the CBI seems to be comfortable with the transactions knowing they can cover their butt if a lot of money moves to Amazon. So this is a step forward for the banking system there. They are prepared to trade money. How long it will take to get everyone involved in the new system is another question. I'm thinking Amazon is way ahead of our own federal reserve. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Carrello said:

If Iraqis need a wheel barrel of dinar to buy a loaf of bread, how could they possibly keep ATMs loaded to provide cash withdrawal services with any efficiency, which is one important issue Iraqis are looking for from the banks.  😊

Carrello, I think that part of this education process of the CBI to the civilians is to help bring them into the 21st century mindset of not carrying cash. When the light comes on to the average Iraqi that they do not need to carry ANY Dinar with them to buy a loaf of bread I think they have arrived. Think about it, how many dollars do you carry to buy a loaf of bread, a 20 dollar bill can last over a month in my wallet. 

When the CBI an the banks can teach these folks that the card their carrying will not only buy a loaf of bread but a gallon of milk an vegetables, the need for them to carry around a wheel barrel of Dinar will be gone, thus cashless society....

• Upvote 6

LINK

Will the global remittance system become a victim of sanctions on Iran ?

Is the global remittance system becoming a victim of sanctions on Iran? 

17th June, 2018

The Interbank Global Financial Communications Association (SWIFT) faces options once again because  of US sanctions against Iran, although it is an independent company outside the United States. It has to choose between losing its reputation as a neutral institution with more than 2,400 commercial banks and foundations Finance around the world or face US sanctions. 

She said  the US administration during the June 6th, that the Swift stop all financial dealings with Iran or face US sanctions, including the freezing of its assets in America. Nicholas Fion, a fellow at the Peterson Institute for Economic Studies in Washington, believes that if Swift agrees to US decisions, she will lose her neutral reputation. So Swift hopes the European Union's efforts will help free it from US sanctions against Iran.

Although SWIFT is based in Brussels, a neutral institution that says it does not allow a third party to access its financial data, and therefore does not fall under US jurisdiction or control, its problem is simply that America gets its financial data through Back door.  It is the door to search engines, operating systems and financial platforms that exist in America. Through these programs and technology, America gets the financial data that allows it to make sure Swift is dealing with Iran or not. 

According to a New Yorker report, the US National Security Agency has created a back window in Swift systems that allows it to obtain financial data for dealing with banks and remittances in Europe. It also obtains banking data in the Arab region through a back window created in Dubai. So far, there is no rival for Sovereign in financial transactions, although a similar company called RBL in California is doing limited operations, but America could make it a "new SWIFT" if the trade and financial conflict with EU countries that refuse US sanctions continues. Iran. 

Global banks and institutions prefer SWIFT because they provide a high quality service at a cost that is cheap and safe compared to any other means. Since its inception in the early 1970s, specifically in 1973.  Swift has contributed mainly to global trade settlements. The number of countries participating in more than 209 countries, including most Arab countries, and the number of joint financial institutions to 9000 institutions. According to the organization's regulations, the state must be involved before allowing its institutions to participate. Egypt participated in 1994, and the number of participants in Egypt is more than 55 financial institutions.

The world's exchanges and exchange markets rely mainly on linking and exchanging messages and information between all the international financial markets through the banks responsible for implementing this in various countries, thus enabling them to meet the needs of customers from banks and financial institutions. It also provides safety and low cost to banks compared to other transfer methods involved.
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a trucker I've traveled to Canada extensively, 

• ladyGrace'sDaddy

So Where Else Are Ya Gonna Go From The North Pole To Pickup Supplies For The Elves - A Local ‘Mini’ Mart ? :o 

Sheesh ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DoD said:

Carrello, I think that part of this education process of the CBI to the civilians is to help bring them into the 21st century mindset of not carrying cash. When the light comes on to the average Iraqi that they do not need to carry ANY Dinar with them to buy a loaf of bread I think they have arrived. Think about it, how many dollars do you carry to buy a loaf of bread, a 20 dollar bill can last over a month in my wallet. 

When the CBI an the banks can teach these folks that the card their carrying will not only buy a loaf of bread but a gallon of milk an vegetables, the need for them to carry around a wheel barrel of Dinar will be gone, thus cashless society....

DOD, I agree with regarding the cashless society and the No Wheel Barrel result. My point was regarding the ATMs not being capable of dispensing the IQD at the current rate and volume. You can only fill the ATMs with so much dinar before they need to be refilled, and the security involved to do that would be intense alone. 

If the IQD has a higher value (nod nod wink wink) and therefore less physical volume, the ATMs could dispense IQD in an efficient way and be a valuable tool for bank customers. Otherwise, the current value makes ATM withdrawals a joke, but it certainly would drive anyone accustomed to using and needing cash to get a debit card of some sort.

• Upvote 13

44 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Agreed Carrello....Good to see you around....Ciao

Umbertino, è bello vederti anche tu. Spero che stiate bene bevendo un sacco di vino rosso
 e mangiando molta pasta con parmigiano e tartufo. Lo farò presto anch'io. Ciao
Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3