Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

3 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Floridian, what I meant was that he got a tremendous amount of criticism, over and over again. That is why he went underground and communicated with his "Friends and Family, and I think much of that got to be a burden for him. Tlar had told friends and family about the dinar in hopes of them buying dinar and eventually have a better life for themselves, their families, and friends, just as many of us have done (the return sounded so looney that I admit I did not tell but a couple of people). This gets to be like a root canal gone bad when you try to explain to people why the event was postponed....again. If you have no understanding of the machinations of the IMF, the UN and sanctions the politics of Iraq, the corruptions, etc., the postponements get to be a little questionable. You have to be a die hard whack job to have continued in this investment, or know a lot and have researched on your own, to believe in this investment. 

It gets a little tough to keep up the rhetoric when 50  or 60 people are looking to you for their future, but that's how it works when you get them involved. It works the same with thousands of people on dinar sites. That is a big responsibility if you have any conscious at all.

Thank you, Carrello.  I understand.  It's just that your post above said he got nothing in return and he WAS selfless.  Made it sound like he died and it was for some reason, kept secret.

Sorry to misunderstand and thanks for your explanation. 

8 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Floridian you are something else.  We told you he posts in a private email group...then you get all pissy because you are not in the group.  Now you are asking if he died or something.  You know what Tlar was tired of?  Entitled CRAZY dinarians chasing him.  He even had death threats on his family because something he said didn´t pan out to their liking.  I like you less and less.

What a mean, small man you are.  I am not pissy because I'm not in the group.  I didn't even know there was a group.

You like me less and less?

I don't like you at all.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Sure you are.  You made the comment that only CHOSEN ones are in the group.  You are the small man here.  Saying Tlar died etc.  Ugh.

Okay, BASTA!

Enough is enough, or we could go back and forth forever with this nonsense.

Please put me on ignore.  I will appreciate not hearing from you again.

41 minutes ago, idplzr said:

I have a belly button. 

Gomer and Luanne went to the movies. Gomer asked Luanne "Luanne, can I put my finger in yer belly button)?. Gomer kept pestering her about it. Finally she said ok . All of a sudden Luanne said "Gomer, That is NOT my belly button", and Gomer said "Supprise Supprise Supprise , that aint my finger neither. Bbbwaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Hammerknocker said:

Gomer and Luanne went to the movies. Gomer asked Luanne "Luanne, can I put my finger in yer belly button)?. Gomer kept pestering her about it. Finally she said ok . All of a sudden Luanne said "Gomer, That is NOT my belly button", and Gomer said "Supprise Supprise Supprise , that aint my finger neither. Bbbwaaaaaaaaaaaa

And Then Luanne Said - My Real Name Is Luigi-Anne ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2018 at 11:47 PM, DinarThug said:

That’s Because They Stopped At A McDonald’s And She Got Stuck In The Arches While Leaving ! :o 

So Now Bruce And Luigi Are Pouring On Buckets Of Old French Fry Grease While Attempting To Lure Her Out With A Cheeseburger ...

Edited by Retiredofficer

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Have U Been Reading This Thread - Or Just Waiting For The Movie ...

1 hour ago, jeepguy said:

The movie of course ! 

President Davis Says That He Wants A True Hollywood Heavyweight Like Louie Anderson To Portray Him For Such A Large Role ! :o 

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil

Either That - Or Perhaps All Three Of The Kardashian Sisters ...

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I just had a serious brain fart, I

forgot how to add a response.   I really only wanted to say that the Fat Lady won’t let me see her belly button unless I promised to get on stage with her.  My response to her ... I’ll do anything you want me to do as long is there is dinar gold at end of her rainbow. 

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Retiredofficer said:

I just had a serious brain fart, I

forgot how to add a response.   I really only wanted to say that the Fat Lady won’t let me see her belly button unless I promised to get on stage with her.  My response to her ... I’ll do anything you want me to do as long is there is dinar gold at end of her rainbow. 

I did that before

did everything

no dinar gold

a lot of nightmares

I had to use duck tape to put it back on

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Floridian you are something else.  We told you he posts in a private email group...then you get all pissy because you are not in the group.  Now you are asking if he died or something.  You know what Tlar was tired of?  Entitled CRAZY dinarians chasing him.  He even had death threats on his family because something he said didn´t pan out to their liking.  I like you less and less.

I finally "ignored" him, Botz...first person I've ever done that with. You might want to consider it. Ignored a few others as well after that, I find the info and vibe much more positive, functional and less rumor-ish. Intelligence over emotions and all that jazz.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

President Davis Says That He Wants A True Hollywood Heavyweight Like Louie Anderson To Portray Him For Such A Large Role ! :o 

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil

Either That - Or Perhaps All Three Of The Kardashian Sisters ...

damn

good looking fella

2 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Iraq Gold Reserves  2000-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Gold Reserves in Iraq remained unchanged at 89.80 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2018 from 89.80 Tonnes in the first quarter of 2018. Gold Reserves in Iraq averaged 26.69 Tonnes from 2000 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 89.82 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2014 and a record low of 0 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2000.

Iraq Trade Last Previous Highest Lowest Unit  
Balance of Trade 18793.00 7090.00 47550.00 -3492.00 USD Million [+]
Exports 57559.00 41298.00 94209.00 1720.40 USD Million [+]
Imports 38766.00 34208.00 59349.00 2681.90 USD Million [+]
Current Account 3554.70 -1913.10 32344.00 -15410.00 USD Million [+]
Current Account to GDP -6.30 -8.70 12.70 -24.00 percent [+]
Gold Reserves 89.80 89.80 89.82 0.00 Tonnes [+]
Crude Oil Production 4360.00 4360.00 4830.00 0.00 BBL/D/1K [+]
Terrorism Index 10.00 9.96 10.00 4.09   [+]

Iraq Gold Reserves

Gold Reserves are country’s gold assets held or controlled by the central bank. This page provides - Iraq Gold Reserves - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Iraq Gold Reserves - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2018.

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency  
  89.80 89.80 89.82 0.00 2000 - 2018 Tonnes Quarterly

Buti, Thanks for your input and your tireless work bringing the news, ,:twothumbs:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7