Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Dinar card is ready to use you.

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

Carrello, Kap banned you from Dinar Alert?  

I can't believe it!

U Can’t Believe It - Just Think How Miffed His 3 Remaining Members Are ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Great Post Ms C ! ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, juliebug said:

Carrello, you are completely spot on about Tlar. Thank you for your beautiful words about him. When he was banned from DA one of the other members gave me his email address. I was receiving updates and then they just went away. He never intended to mislead anyone, in fact he was horrified if anything came out of his mouth that wan't the truth. He just wanted to see his friends and family prosper from this investment. He lives not far from me in Texas. Do you know if he his still with us? I sure would love for him to see this happen...

tlar is alive and well. He just didn't want his stuff to become public anymore so he keeps his communications private. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ReVbo said:

tlar is alive and well. He just didn't want his stuff to become public anymore so he keeps his communications private. 

Thank you Revbo...I think about him all the time. I can't blame him after everything he's been through. Truly a brilliant mind...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Carrello said:

Tlar doesn't down a 5th every night, but he does like his cocktails. Kap is jealous of Tlar. I know and was in the middle when Kap banned Tlar from DV. I was an avid news poster at DV when Kap banned me for being a close friend of Tlar's just when he banned Tlar. Kap accused me of sending Tlar confidential DV docs to Tlar. The only thing I had was the news I pulled from Iraqi sites. 

Tlar gave people information with the intent of helping them understand the situation. He did get taken by one guy feeding him pumper info. Haven't we all? But take it from me that Tlar never lead anyone astray due to ego or being a pumper.  Accusations fly and that is easy, but think about the printing of the lower denominations, which Tlar said many times had been printed. How many times has the RV supposed to happen that has been documented in the news,  most recently in the BTI report (if I remember correctly)?  Two times, three times? Yes. If the event was scheduled to take place, and then shelved, the lower denominations would have had to be printed. If anyone that has been here for six or more years, you would remember Dinar Dana. She was a consultant for De La Rue and knew the currency printing process inside and out. She had told us here at DV that it would take more than a year to print all of the denominations that Iraq would need to RV with the new rate. It ain't a trip to Kinko's! So everytime the RV was scheduled, those lower denominations had to be ready. That is just a fact.

People used to wait breathlessly for Tlar's comments here and on many other sites. Of course, if folks had done their own research they wouldn't need a Tlar, but I digress. He gave us what he thought to be true. Tlar and I spent hundreds of hours tracking auctions in and out flows of cash....and that wasn't done to be considered a guru. No one even knew we were doing it. We were trying to figure out what the truth was on the true amount of dinar on the street so folks would have the most accurate info we could figure.

Even after he was viciously ridiculed and banned, he wanted me to continue passing relevant news to him so he could keep up and keep his "Family and Friends" updated on the RV situation. 

Trust me, Tlar had the best in mind for all of you when he provided his "comments."

Well spoke.  

2 hours ago, Carrello said:

Trust me, Tlar had the best in mind for all of you when he provided his "comments."

Thank You for sharing Your comments and experience, Carrello, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

2 hours ago, juliebug said:

Carrello, you are completely spot on about Tlar. Thank you for your beautiful words about him. When he was banned from DA one of the other members gave me his email address. I was receiving updates and then they just went away. He never intended to mislead anyone, in fact he was horrified if anything came out of his mouth that wan't the truth. He just wanted to see his friends and family prosper from this investment. He lives not far from me in Texas. Do you know if he his still with us? I sure would love for him to see this happen...

I'm thinking, by the comments, the updates you received went away because he formed a private group that only a select few were invited to participate in.

Apparently, Botzwana, Carrello and ReVbo are some of the select few.

Edited by Floridian

59 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I'm thinking, by the comments, the updates you received went away because he formed a private group that only a select few were invited to participate in.

Apparently, Botzwana, Carrello and ReVbo are some of the select few.

Yeah there was some confusion...one of his relatives is also Juliebug and he deleted me from his list thinking he had her twice. It was supposed to have been fixed but never was. Oh well...just glad he's doing okay. 

7 minutes ago, juliebug said:

Yeah there was some confusion...one of his relatives is also Juliebug and he deleted me from his list thinking he had her twice. It was supposed to have been fixed but never was. Oh well...just glad he's doing okay. 

Oh geez.

You made the "select few" and then didn't get on because of error?

Maybe Botzwana, ReVbo or Carrello can fix it for you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, juliebug said:

Tlar is definitely a class act...

As I remember, Tlar sold jewelry with his daughter.

Anyway, he was the one that said the zeros would be dropped from the nominal rate instead of the currency.

I think Kaperoni didn't like it because Kap always pushed the "float theory".

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

As I remember, Tlar sold jewelry with his daughter.

Anyway, he was the one that said the zeros would be dropped from the nominal rate instead of the currency.

I think Kaperoni didn't like it because Kap always pushed the "float theory". 

Probably so... I went through bad Tlar withdrawals for a while. My husband thought I was in mourning... LOL 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

Thank you for sticking up for him Carello.  I never should have mentioned anything.  Keeping my mouth closed forever.

Don't fret over it. Nobody is perfect as we are just human beings, good, bad, or indifferent. 

Tlar gave us all a lot and in the end got nothing in return, except for a few that knew his intentions. Unless you knew Tlar, you wouldn't understand that he was selfless, unlike Kap and others.

Synopsis, thank you.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Carrello, nice to see you.!

Money Supply and Gold

Many analysts claim that the changes in the money supply drive the price of gold. It is believed that more money relative to a fixed supply of the yellow metal leads to a higher gold price and vice-versa. The standard explanation goes as follows: since inflation is caused by an increase in the money supply, and since gold is a hedge against inflation, money supply growth positively affects the price of gold. However, in reality, the relationship between money supply and gold is not so simple. Gold may serve as a monetary pumping hedge only when there is a relatively high and accelerating pace of money supply growth, flowing into consumer goods rather than asset markets .

My friend CF,  hope you had a good Father's Day?

Yesterday the waves were perfect for Longboard, I had a 3 hours surf session.... The best Father's Day present.... Go $1:1+

Iraq Gold Reserves  2000-2018 | Data | Chart | Calendar | Forecast | News

Gold Reserves in Iraq remained unchanged at 89.80 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2018 from 89.80 Tonnes in the first quarter of 2018. Gold Reserves in Iraq averaged 26.69 Tonnes from 2000 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 89.82 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2014 and a record low of 0 Tonnes in the second quarter of 2000.

Iraq Trade Last Previous Highest Lowest Unit  
Balance of Trade 18793.00 7090.00 47550.00 -3492.00 USD Million [+]
Exports 57559.00 41298.00 94209.00 1720.40 USD Million [+]
Imports 38766.00 34208.00 59349.00 2681.90 USD Million [+]
Current Account 3554.70 -1913.10 32344.00 -15410.00 USD Million [+]
Current Account to GDP -6.30 -8.70 12.70 -24.00 percent [+]
Gold Reserves 89.80 89.80 89.82 0.00 Tonnes [+]
Crude Oil Production 4360.00 4360.00 4830.00 0.00 BBL/D/1K [+]
Terrorism Index 10.00 9.96 10.00 4.09   [+]

Iraq Gold Reserves

Gold Reserves are country’s gold assets held or controlled by the central bank. This page provides - Iraq Gold Reserves - actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. Iraq Gold Reserves - actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases - was last updated on June of 2018.

Actual Previous Highest Lowest Dates Unit Frequency  
  89.80 89.80 89.82 0.00 2000 - 2018 Tonnes Quarterly

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Don't fret over it. Nobody is perfect as we are just human beings, good, bad, or indifferent. 

Tlar gave us all a lot and in the end got nothing in return, except for a few that knew his intentions. Unless you knew Tlar, you wouldn't understand that he was selfless, unlike Kap and others.

Synopsis, thank you.

"...and in the end nothing in return..."

What do you mean, Carrello?

Did he die?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, ReVbo said:

5 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What do you mean, Carrello?  Did he die?

Have U Been Reading This Thread - Or Just Waiting For The Movie ...

• Haha 6
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Have U Been Reading This Thread - Or Just Waiting For The Movie ...

The movie of course !  ---- but we are hearing it is a long sequel , it starts in the middle ,  runs to the end ,then back to the beginning --- DINAR --- DINAR " the dark side"  ---- DINAR --- revenge of the malarkey  😀  you get the idea !  ---- the start epilogue --- DINAR --- the shite is the Same ... Hahahaha sorry had to go there 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What do you mean, Carrello?

Did he die?

Floridian, what I meant was that he got a tremendous amount of criticism, over and over again. That is why he went underground and communicated with his "Friends and Family, and I think much of that got to be a burden for him. Tlar had told friends and family about the dinar in hopes of them buying dinar and eventually have a better life for themselves, their families, and friends, just as many of us have done (the return sounded so looney that I admit I did not tell but a couple of people). This gets to be like a root canal gone bad when you try to explain to people why the event was postponed....again. If you have no understanding of the machinations of the IMF, the UN and sanctions the politics of Iraq, the corruptions, etc., the postponements get to be a little questionable. You have to be a die hard whack job to have continued in this investment, or know a lot and have researched on your own, to believe in this investment. 

It gets a little tough to keep up the rhetoric when 50  or 60 people are looking to you for their future, but that's how it works when you get them involved. It works the same with thousands of people on dinar sites. That is a big responsibility if you have any conscious at all.

• Upvote 2